Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Actually during the lockdown, the forum is having much members than now, but still there are some members now that are spending almost all their day time here reading and also making posts. 

Yes you are right and this is what I do.  We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money

Spending more time at this platform is a very important aspect of working at this platform. By spending more time we can learn more about this remarkable forum. We can take much time to understand and to create a new topic that will help other members. In this way our community reputation will also improves.  So precisely spending more time at this forum is great idea with many benfits.

• +3 1

Yeah sure that's true. I'm just new on the platform but I've been getting more experience and more knowledge and it's very helpful.

It is a very nice way to spend your time. Your time is the most precious thing. You should always spend it on some useful activities. And spending time on crypto talk will give you many advantages. Besides knowledge, it is also a source of increasing your economy. It is a stage where we are free to discuss any meaningful things that hits our mind. We can have brilliant suggestions on different topics from different minds. It is a very good way to spend time on crypto talk. 

• +2 1

Are you agree to you bro the whole world is facing crisis nowadays there is a lack of job and other opportunities to earn money. Has the due to coronavirus all guys are limited to their houses. Well we have two money through any other way. And cryptocurrency is the best way we can say that. after joining the plateform we also realize that this platform give us a lot of knowledge about online marketing and cryptocurrency. So we can get a lot of knowledge here. We going to invest here and trade and get a lot of profit these days. 

Yes my friends, this forum has been created for both earning and learning. The main reason of this forum is, I think to promote Cryptocurrencies in all over the world. But I feel sad when most of the people come here only for post 20 posts for their earning and go away. They don't spend their time for learning which is a big aim of this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes you are right and this is what I do.  We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money.

Certainly being at home we can take advantage of the time to be in cryptotalk and to be able to investigate, read and get experiences about the cryptocurrency, we can also make good comments and useful topics for this forum.

Yes I agree with you then you can spend time on forem and work properly. You spend time daily then your earning start forem is the best way of earning money. 

First you will get all the knowledge about crypto currency in the single website  . As well as you are improving your communication skills . If we spend your time in cryptotalk fourm we can found a lot of knowledge , experience and earn . I am agree with you .

Yes you are right because its better we waste time in useless activities like youtube and facebook we spend time in this forum and learn about diifrent topic of the cryptocurrencies, learn about the trading concept how to make a good trader this forum teach very well. Also that with the help of this forum we increase  our communication skill, trading skill, and increae our thinking level to chose a right path.

In my opinion, it is a good time to spend time here during this disaster. You can keep yourself safe in it. Giving time here is not such a difficult task. It is very easy to earn dollars from here by spending 4 hours every day.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

We are free at home in quaratine. We should spent more time and get knowledge about this.Many pepole are repeating same posts .I am spending my time on crpto and want to do my best.your information is very good for me

• Useful or interesting 1

If dear partner it is a good proposal, Lacoste exposes us in this publication since by spending more time we would obtain much more important information, more wisdom in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Reading all the topics and researching about it is quite impressive and also important also. Some users don't do that. But as now everyone is home quarantined then there are plenty of times to read all the topics and then answer or help others by posting comments. So this will be much benefited to spend your time in this

we are have more time to spend on cryptotalk forum to kearn more cryptocurrencies and learn from other posts best of more time spending here is to gain more informations and more ideas from others and also gaining more some money from our posts that useful and topics that also benefits us.

As long as I'm in the forum, the times are very important.  I use every time in the forum seriously and those who spend their time in this forum attentively get all the keys to success.  This forum is the right platform for us to make the most of our time.

We are all in our homes due to the isolate 

It is conceivable to expand our insight in the realm of cryptographic forms of money every day by visiting this site 

What's more, I realized how to benefit from it

Learning is number one purpose of being here and fortunately enough there's an avenue to earn in the platform, so learning is fun

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend my time on crypto talk because i do work on crypto.in crypto talk work will increase my knowledge and give money me.i learn about different posts on Crypto and give him point of view.so my reputation will increase to give good comments.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

We should invest our more time at this platform as it will help us and also others in creating beneficial posts. Providing the forum with new topics and a wide range of information regarding digital currencies will help you to to get positive responses and knowledge. And all this could be possible by spending more energy and time to gain experience.

Yes you are right and this is what I do.  We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money

I think one thing that will help us alot in all the time we spend in this forum is to make up our minds that when ever we open a post or we are about to make a post,  it should be something that  will benefit us and other members.  this will help us