Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Yes mate I really agree with you. It is true that many members work for money not for knowledge. But it is the platform where we can earn and learn more. It will helps to increase our knowledge get information about the crypto world. Only we need is patience hardwork dedication and determination which pays better.

• +2 1

to earn loose bitcoin in your loose time you may use this marketing campaign and additionally you could do mining thru the cloud mining web sites so that it will make you earn accurate amount of unfastened bitcoin and might earn thru faucets also just you need to perceive the high-quality sites and faucets.

• +2 1

On 4/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

This is true be wise they will make sure you don't do anything else but their task. The one that pains me more is those that would ask you to click on links after every 10secs or 30mins. These are waste of time and you wouldn't make any significant income from them. You need to learn to be creative and also learn how to trade because you will be much more better than doing those free stuff.

• +2 1

Based on my experience, searching for free crypto or how to earn crypto is not a waste of time because through hours of searching I discovered this website. I notice that there are lots of sites who offers free cryptocurrency and I think most of them are scam. I am really happy because I found this website and the time I spend on searching is really worth it.

Some website waste our time.they get many work and give short amount of money.some website sham people's give money with high profit but they don't give them.i would advise to every one use only website with high craditfully.

• +2 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

The only best way to get good earnings online is by working hard in this forum to make enough quality posts and be active so as to earn daily rewards that can help even to solve your financial status instead of wasting time in other free sites out there that only pays less or never at all.

• +2 1

I think yes searching free crypto from the sites. No way it is scam and they waste your time.so, be careful and think positive. I think cryptotalk is the forum where you work and they give you crypto.

Yes. I am strongly agree with you friend. Searching for free BTC is just waste of time. You can not get free BTC from any where. BTC is not a common currency. It has huge value all over the world. Some websites and mobile applications offers for free BTC but it's nothing more than a fraud. 

Nothing is free even in this world there is always an exchange of value, even on this site we bring traffic to the site, so it's all about looking for a site that is worth your time and effort whose pay is at least worth. 

My friend agreed with you on this saying, indeed, searching for currencies and working with them on free sites is nothing but a waste of time. We need sites that gain us experience in addition to the material benefit.

Searching for crypto is a waste of time.just to focus on your work when you will focus then there will be no need for searching and you will save your time.

• +1 1

Well, your words are logical .. there are many scammers in the field of cryptocurrencies .. Mining requires high costs of electricity bills .. and the price of physical equipment such as graphics cards .. But it is ridiculous to think that someone will spend all these dollars just for To present it to you .. These are traps for the simple

I believe that most of those project are fake and is a waste of time to be waiting for months to have a free give away coins, which we can earn in a day by trading or investment. 

I agree with you as most  sites out there just want to scam people.  We can  only spend our time and money before investing in unfamiliar sites that were  created recently . Do not trust such sites .

I put my vote of thanks to you my guy, I also experience usdc AIRDROP which was stated that I can withdraw on 20th which I think it was not until I attempt withdrawal I was ask to pay 0.005ETH to get 106USDC. 

Some site squander our time.they get many work and give short measure of money.some site trick individuals' give cash with high benefit yet they don't give them.i would encourage to each one utilize just site with high craditfully.

• +5 1

On the off chance that you needed to bring in that measure of cash, perhaps exchanging is the thing that you've expected to do and not simply posting in this discussion, without a doubt on the off chance that you prevailing on each exchange that you will do, you can get even a higher sum than you expected so better in the event that you start now.

• +5 1

Yes you are right my friend. In this modern world nothing is free and crypto currency will never be given freely. If any site says we are give crypto currency free these sites are scam. Cryptotalk  is the only forum which give us the earning of our that we do on this forum. Crypto currency will never earn free because nothing is free in this world. 

I couldn't agree more! 

Not only is it a waste of time but also effort as well. There are even games about it that totally looks astonishing and attractive but are actually gambits of some sort. One may find something legit, but is still too slow in the long run. Free tip: almost nothing is ever free (unlike air so breathe it while it's free). Anything will cost something and that cost will be in all sort of ways like effort and time, not just money.

genuine, old fellow, i actually have long-run proven a few cylinders as well as websites a well known feed drachmas for free of charge, excluding i found a well known they are only a dissipation plus if then you already empower it slow booming memorizing whatever thing helpful  can take in a lot of.

Dear you are right most of the sites presents that you work here and get big amount which is totally scam these scammers when got their interest they didn't reply it and give him nothing. Especially newcomers stuck in their greedy  free amount or coins. At this platform anyone can work with trust and no chance of scamming.

Yes you are right my dear friend

I also live this process because many of the sites are fake they not give you any cryptocurrency so they waste your precious time.... I think this platform is best to earn the cryptocurrency you take good money through this platform on the daily basis.... It's platform is best for everyone...

On 4/2/2020 at 9:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I agree! But there's a free cryptocurrencies by the way, it's called faucets. Time-consuming really but it's free! But yeah, money needs hard work at first and I think people won't just give their money to people.

I think that's exactly what you said because we don't have time to waste it on any other site because we make a lot of money in crypto and from here we can do something good.

• +1 1

Not all free coins participated are waste of time I think there are some projects and campaigns that if you participated in it you will give you some good amount to start another business. Airdrops, bounties and other campaign are good for starting cryptocurrency to gather some ideas and knowledge of cryptocurrency.

• +5 1