[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image!

Solid background color images in change background option?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want solid background color iamges in change background option?

I prefer the background to be black, there are some websites that have the dark version in the colours and it is being used more lately, even twitter has one so I would prefer to have a dark theme for the forum, as it makes it easier for users.

• +2 1

It is a good idea, we need solid color background. It could help this forum to become more presentable for the new comers, i mean not just for new comers, for all of us here in this forum.

• +2 1

I prefer backgrounds that have colours that are mixed and changing between them like the background we have today, although most time my screen in my device only shows the text and less background and so it doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:11 AM, bentayebsalah said:

It's good for me and everything is clear
I see no reason to add gradient colors to the background
But why do you want to change your color

That's the best bro, solid color is the best for a site like this that people engage in too much of their time, if there is multiple colors like gradients, it may cause effects to eyes and may damage user's sight

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, it is a good suggestion and all the members have their own different opinions. According to my opinion, I am full satisfied with this background colour. When I joined the forum, I have been watching this forum in same colour which also look very attractive. So I think it is not a basic need to change background colour.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

the gradient heritage of the discussion board are just first-class because the maximum important is the white area. It makes the forum greater aye pleaser and the coloration pallet used are complementing to each different. Green is kinda relaxing in eyes and appropriate for sharing and learning information.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

@teminalibug I like the current forum format very much to support or better changes to the current format. Just suggest that we find a feature that makes us keep the topics we like ,without spending time on searching to find them.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

Yes I'm with you mate, but what I want to like add to what you have said is, their should be an option for the members to choose from the either background color or solid colors, based on their choice. You are always welcome.

• +1 1

I think that would be a good thing to have a distance color interfac. I want sooild background colour images in Change background option but currently i think the team should focus firat in adding.      

On 10/17/2019 at 8:40 PM, cryptotalker said:

Yes, I absolutely agree. In addition, I think we need a night mode. I like to use in night mode, my eyes are too sensitive to light. I am still satisfied with the current design, but it can be improved.

I'm agree too dear @cryptotalker, it is the need of some members to these additional features alos design for their facility as we face seeing(eyes) problems at time. So it would be helpful if admins add this feature of night mood just for night time. Thanks.

the wight background is good enough because on it you can see all the writing easily and your eyes do not need to struggle a lot that will keep you stress free in long term.

18 hours ago, Technology said:

The background is good now, if possible to be replaced, I prefer to be replaced with custom images according to our wishes. it will be better because we can replace the image we like as background. Everyone has there own personal opinion on this I believe.

Surely we all have our own personal opinion and I personally prefer custom images too because they look more matured for the forum but since it is a suggestion then the administration will choose for us.

it is a good option to have some background images with solid colours that will be look wonderful to the forum while using it and will make a change in the forum as well

the solid colour option is a good idea if you want to make the forum look like a wonderful giving place but if you wanted to looked it at the decent place in the current look is best

On 1/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, Technology said:

You are with me and since the forum is progressing day by day th n we also need to be on the move so as to make the forum a well socialized environment for learning crypto and it related activities.

You have said it all mate let us just go on by making positive constructive posts in any section of the forum we go because that is the only way we can get paid for the work we are doing in the forum.

This background is good and comfortable for the eye and I have adapted to it, and if there are backgrounds that are more comfortable for the eye, this will be a good thing if there are several options for the background and each member chooses what relaxes his eyes and the color he prefers

• +1 1

Yes, it is a good suggestion, but for me I like this color and I have gotten used to it because it is very comfortable for the eyes and does not burden them.

• -1 1

It will good for decoration of this site.A solid color can make this site more attractive.But i don't have any complain about recent color of this site.From my point of view this decoration was also a standard decoration. 

The features and topics available are actually fine, and when I post topics in the evening, I tend to use the simple feature or use the night mode so as not to hurt my eyes. I'm going to try the rest of the options because I have not changed the themes until now.

Obviously it sounds good. Maybe we would like it more if we could choose a different color background. Actually the current color isn't bad either. But I think it wouldn't be bad to have more options.

You can change the theme from the bottom of the page and there is a theme that contains a solid white color in the background, but we need to add Dark Mode to the features on the forum because these high bright colors are very annoying

There are some persons who might need this well and may not air it out but deep inside their heart they need it. And if such persons identify it may be of help to them. And this is one thing I come to love more about this forum, the knowledge gain and experience which the kindness and love shown.

yeah, I need strong foundation shading pictures in change foundation alternative however as of now, I figure the group should concentrate first in adding some neighborhood sheets to connect more individuals here.

• +2 1

This forum now have a solid color which members in the forum can switch to in the night, to reduce the reflect other other screen light on the screen. And this topics means have achieve the aim of creating it. 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, Technology said:

That is our primary assignment in this forum so we should all stick to that rule and make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well. Good luck everyone and happy posting.

Same to you my friend and another reminder we should always make sure each of our posts contain at least 100 characters because it is one of the silly mistakes we mostly make that lead to tht deletion of some of our posts in this forum.