You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Fear is a human reaction that will always be present more than anything else in unknown situations, but if we do not risk and undertake, we will not achieve our goals, so we must fight and undertake despite fear.

Hello my friend .. I agree with you that fear and not taking risks is one of the most important causes of failure, but I want to add an important point, which is that I am one of the most important causes of success is commitment and time management, and it was the secret of my success in life

It is good advice, but it is not at all bad to have some fear. On the one hand, fear helps us to stay alert, be more cautious, and therefore make us be a little more intelligent in terms of the movements we make in the world of cryptocurrencies.
I consider that one having passed the phase of fear, which would become that process in which we carry out deep and constant investigations of the different sites, and already having all the possible information is when our risk phase would begin, that moment in which we decide if all the information we have convinces us to participate in some investments.

• +3 1

There are various risks in trading that you should consider when trading in financial markets. Your money can bring you huge profits or big losses. The better you understand the risks involved and how they can be controlled and contained, the more prepared you will be as a trader.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

One of the biggest causes of failure is fear of the future and sticking to a fixed-income job instead of taking risks.  Most of the richest people in the world were not successful since childhood, but they failed hundreds of times and faced great difficulties and problems, but they never gave up and continued to work hard until they achieved their dreams.  You should not be afraid of taking risks, and know that if you do not fail hundreds of times, it is impossible to be successful.

• +4 1

Yes, I think in life we always have to take risks to succeed. The fear of poverty will only make us afraid to take risks, there is no other way than to try and strive for success in the real world and in the world of crypto. Likewise, when we enter crypto trading, we have to take risks while in the market.

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Taking risks is not bad it is part of learning in any area of life you learn more if you make a mistake than if you succeed, always doing things well is not something that will give you success you should always learn from your mistakes

• +4 1

I need success, I try to take risks to be in crypto. the crypto world is at big risk, I can lose money in 1 day, I can also profit in one day. it is all a choice, whether I will stay and earn nothing or I will take risks and earn a profit. I decided to take the plunge.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Taking risk is a vital part of life to be able to learn from mistakes and grow in the areas of daily life, Einsten once said paraphrasing him that people who did not make mistakes had not tried anything new in their lives

• +1 1

What you said is so true, we have to dare to take risks in life to become successful. If we fear risks,  we wont be able to reach any goals. Same is in the case of trading in cryptoworld, yes there are many risks involved but we have to face those risks inorder to become successful in this field. Keep your fears away and use best trading techniques to become a successful investor and earn money from this. 

Yes so true . Thank you for this . Fear is always a wall of boundary in the field of blessings and success. It blocks the easy way for it come along.Risk always helps us in learning better. There is no scenario of perfect ways we always make mistakes and then try not to repeat it there by leading us towards achieving your goals. Keep motivating people . There are lot of fears for people in this trading platform because of its immense risks. 

• +1 1

Hello dear Brothers, the truth is that I want to take risks, this world of cryptocurrencies does not win anything by mistake, most of the time, I am taking risks, but normal in these types of markets and of course you have to take risks that never be impatient and study well the move
Luck and big winnings

This is true, my friend. We must always brave ourselves and believe in ourselves and be able to bear the losses because this will enable us to gain sufficient experience in the future and this experience enables us to obtain good money in any field we choose.

You are right @Calvinpriva Fear only holds you back and it is because of fear that many people remain poor all their lives. They think that they are doing the right thing by not taking risks but it is actually the opposite. Fearing is the wrong thing to do and everyone should face their fears if they want to succeed in life.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

32 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are right @Calvinpriva Fear only holds you back and it is because of fear that many people remain poor all their lives. They think that they are doing the right thing by not taking risks but it is actually the opposite. Fearing is the wrong thing to do and everyone should face their fears if they want to succeed in life.

That's true @Dark Shadow as traders/ investors/ miners, we always have to take risks to earn a profit. Unfortunately, even in business owners take risks as well, because they do not earn profit from their business every day! So we should learn all the basics in the field that we need to invest in, this will help us to have self-confidence when taking risks so that we can make a profit more than losses.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, my friend, I personally consider failure a lesson from success, but try not to commit the same mistake, as determination and persistence are the key to success.

8 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Calvinpriva,,,Trading / investing / mining is risky, of course, but those with experience in the crypto world can avoid the risk, but if you invest or trade and mining, you have to be at risk, you can't always benefit from investing and trading.  Sometimes we have to accept losses for market collapse, so we need to gain experience to make a profit

Of course @Mosharraf trading needs knowledge for a better profit. If a trader will not agree there is profit and loss in trading, it will be easy to quit. Risk can be reduced but not avoided, PRO traders are always remind us about that.

• +2 1

18 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Calvinpriva,,,, both profit and loss exist within trading. No trading can take place without profit and loss. Trading basically means buying and selling by guessing the crypto market. If you can guess the crypto market, you can make a profit.  Experts say they can reduce the risk but no one can avoid the risk, so we need to know the experience and strategies to trade.

@Mosharraf It takes just few weeks or months to learn trading, but still there are many people who are lazy to learn trading. Crypto has helped a lot to achieve their goals, so we should take it serious and learn it. 

• +5 1

There is no risk if you just actually have proper knowledge. Without proper knowledge, it's always hard to calculate the outcomes of your tradings or investments. After you learn about that, it's super easy to earn and never face any losses. Anyway it's my basic instinct to be a successful trader or investor. Always remember these things. 

• +4 1

Well that is not a very good title. Just because you need success, doesn't mean you take all risk. The proper word is Calculated Risk. Take risk, yes definitely but calculate it first. Let me explain. If you are investing in Investbox, if a coin is paying 2% a day, then in 50 days, you will get your initial investment back, So you compound till you have your initial amount back, and then put all in. After you have your initial amount back, you are at NO risk stage, and can go full throttle. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Mosharraf It takes just few weeks or months to learn trading, but still there are many people who are lazy to learn trading. Crypto has helped a lot to achieve their goals, so we should take it serious and learn it. 

@Calvinpriva its true crypto helps achieved our goals and there are so many ways to earn, in all earning ways trading is more effective way to earn, so we must try to learn because no one learns anything by birth,

if we want success in our life through trading then learn trading in any condition.

• +3 2

Wonderful words Fear is the biggest enemy of man because it will prevent him from going through experiences or taking advantage of opportunities, and this is all because of fear. Fear destroys the person slowly without feeling and I saw this in reality people who were ordinary people came to an opportunity and took advantage of it and became rich.

9 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

You just said two important ideas, success and learning
We cannot reach success while we are sitting and waiting !! We have to strive and work hard until we get to what we want
In addition, by learning, we gain the necessary experience that enables us to reach success, that is, there is no success without learning

That's true @kenan 1 learning is the strong basement in our success, we can learn we will win in any field its a basic rule because no one success without learn,

especially in crypto field learning more important coding is not easy for everyone if we have good skills then no one stop out success.

• +1 1