You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

You are totally right and i agree with you but unfortunately i don't have the courage to do so risky things and for me safety is first that's why i don't get a lot of profit from my trades but at least i don't lost Money but now im trying to take more risk and get more profit.

• +4 1

Paulo cohelo once said

Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won’t suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back, she will hear her heart. 

Ponder and think about this

Paulo coleho once said.

Pitifulis the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won’t suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back, she will hear her heart.

Think and ponder about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The way we work and how successfully we can do this work or this way we have a lot of ideas because if we can work successfully here and understand what is good, I think this work cannot be a risk because we have to work well here.  I think there is no system to be royal if you can understand what and if

• +4 1

Yes, you are right my Friend. If you want to be successful in your life you have to take the risks and don,t be afraid of them. Risk is the key of the success if you don, t take risk in starting of  any work than you can not be succeed in it. Don, t be afraid about loses make your goal profit and  give a practical touch to your work to achieve your goal. 

• +2 1

I totally in agree with your idea and I believe that if don't risk in most of the thing and try to make it happen it will stay the same and to make more clear I agree in risking in great opportunities you can say it's like a dinner for 12 people and after the dinner there will be 6 pie pieces for 6 people so the ones that stay for it to come to them want have dessert

• +1 1

On 31/3/2020 at 3:52, Calvinpriva said:

Hola chicos, quiero daros un pequeño consejo.

Espero que estén todos bien. ¡Creo que no hay nadie a quien le guste ser pobre! Es por eso que estamos luchando todo el tiempo, todos los días tanto hombres como mujeres (niños y niñas), otros están teniendo éxito en el viaje de su vida y otros fracasan y se vuelven o siguen siendo pobres. ¿Cuál crees que es el problema de fallar? Para mí, digo que es por MIEDO. Las personas exitosas te dicen esto TU MIEDO ES TU POBREZA que significa que debes creer en ti mismo y recordar que un día serás un padre o una madre hermosa y necesitarás una buena vida para criar a tu familia. A veces tienes que correr riesgos si realmente necesitas tener éxito, ¡pero no puedes correr riesgos si tienes miedo! 

Esta es tu vida y tu tiempo. Lucha duro por tu futuro y no vuelvas a tener miedo, demuéstrales que puedes y demuestra que no eres débil.

This is how you mentioned, fear is the key factor to failure, if we are afraid of anything they teach us and tell us to do we will never achieve anything, therefore fear in the world of cryptocurrencies is a problem to be able to grow and start in this wonderful world, if you are afraid just try it once and if it fails try again with more experience.

• +1 1

You are correct brother however everybody doesn't have this solidarity to face enormous challenges particularly the amateurs, on the off chance that the novices faces huge challenge and sadly they misfortune huge not, at that point it will debilitated them or even they can leave crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Such a clever advice! Indeed, SUCCESS can only be achieved if you set aside the fear that feasters in your heart and focus on your goals and dreams in life. What's more? Success can be achieved anytime, anywhere, and any-how. There is no age range that can predict or limit you in achieving success and certainly no place or technique in how you are going to achieve it, you just have to aim at it and believe in your self and never give up!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

There is a proverbial saying that's says take risk if you fail you learn if you win then you will be happy and you gain.

He who take risk get rich unexpectedly.

When you fail to take risk you be missing vital opportunities . 

• +2 1

I agree with you, you should not be afraid and you must fight for what you want, it is also true that to be rich you must have a lot of knowledge about money and what to do with it, people who are poor usually do not have knowledge of these things And this is how they spend more than they have

• +1 1

Nothing we get without fatigue and effort, so when we work hard and with patience, we will achieve what we want and we will reach our goal if we challenge ourselves, and we have to believe in ourselves, and in the end we have to take risks and patience to reach the success we want.

Dear mate you are right money and time are so precious things man can never want to lose them for the safety of these things he away from risk and don't expense his money and time. But when a man took a risk and if the fail in his way he seek many things from his failure. Build self-confidence and be careful about your investment you have basic knowledge about it. 

its all about a leap of faith... A true businessman never get scared of taking a risk! 

You'll never know whats down there... It could be a pile of cash waiting for you or a rock solid but the most important thing is you tried!

Businessman never lose, they just found out a way how it doesnt work and how it will work so goodluck mate! 

Hey friends good idea. My point of view is same that. If you want success and don't hesitate from taking risk. A man learns from his mistakes. If you take risk may be you don't succeed but second time you have the experience of this work and you would easily complete it.

Very true!! After all what is life without risks!?

If you want to reach your goal in life, you have to take a little risks to reach there. Don't be afraid to take risks because the end results are gonna surprise you and how!!

So work hard, take risks and don't quit at all!!

• +3 1

Hard worker never lose hope and he takes risks in life to get success. A trader should brave and hard worker. Taking risks is also a best quality to get success to a trader. Due to taking risks a trader get more and more profit

Hard worker never lose hope and he takes risks in life to get success. A trader should brave and hard worker. Taking risks is also a best quality to get success to a trader. Due to taking risks a trader get more and more profit

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, your words are correct and very important. Firstly, setting the goal, then learning it well, but without some risks, this goal cannot succeed. In order to reach the limits of success, you have to risk what you learned to achieve your goal Thank you

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If you need to do something better then of course  you need to take some risks. Without risking something no better things can be achieved actually. Always to get something profitable you need to do something that no one has ever done. And for that you need to take risks. Legwnds are not born in a day.  So take risks and do better

• +3 1

Very well said dude if we got fear and don't take any risk then we can't be successful in any field. If we want to become a successful businessman than we must have to take risks specially in cryptocurrencies. There is a much risk in this field and if you can't take risks then it would be very difficult to gain success in this field.

• +2 1

I just find your post a source of motivation for me. You said very well that we should not be afraid of taking risk if we want success in life. Fear is a hurdle in the of success. Self confidence is another amazing thing. Self confidence helps you to throw back your fear and take the risk to achieve your goal.

Yes,dear.To success in life at first we have to believe in ourself.Then we have to take risk to reach our goals and also work hard.If we want to be succesful we also have to utilize our time and avoid our fear for working.Thus we can enrich our life with money and happiness.

Yes the is achievement behind a fear.on who have invest his.money to any business as we take example of Cryptotalk no doubt it is safe one but u should keep in mind about the loses of your money ..but if u take risk then u will be able to learn more and earn more thats the philosphy..

Without risk none cannot be successful. Not only trade and investment,  risk is releted in our daily work. So if we want to success,  we must take risk. 

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

What beautiful words on your part you have every reason to be successful and stop being poor we have to be different from others and run the risk that others are afraid to run we must have faith in ourselves only so we can get ahead.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I agree with you if you don't take risk you  don't get profit .  I think without risk we cannot get success in our life and in any field . But also be careful . Otherwise when you get risk  then you learn.