You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes friend very well said. I like your advice. You are saying correct. You should let down your fear and go far. Achieve your goals in life without getting afraid. Have self confidence have passion. And just go for it. Success is not a destination it's a journey. Stop afrading.

• +3 1

Every brave people take risks for getting success and risks are important for success. We cant take success when we take risks for success so we should give best for getting success. If we dont take risk then we cant reach at our aim so it is true we should take risks to reach our aim and for success 

Without risk nobody can't be successful in life. It is also true for crypto currency market. If you can't take risk you can't be successful anytime. That's why take risk and become successful. 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Yes dear, I think to enjoy life, risks are necessary. When we make some small risks we gain experience and learn a lesson in both cases if we get advantage or disadvantage of risks. This lesson can be helpful in the upcoming career. All the successful people take risks and do their job perfectly in this field of cryptocurrencies. Digital currency trading is all about risks.

• +2 1

This is true my friend it is a great motivation for many members in this forum if we need success then we need to take risk success will only achieved when we have a mentality to take the risk. First we need to have a self power to make the fear away then we are going in the right track to success.

That is absolutely right my friend. We should never let our fear define our actions.We have only one ,all we have to lose is nothing compared to what the future may hold .Use your abilities to the maximum , take calculated and cunning risks according to your opportunities.We should not live our lives in poverty , just because  we were to afraid to try.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

So Much helpful advice dear.  Like if we are afraiding to invest in coins, so how could we get the interest from it.  Like its the cause of loss our money, but without losing anything, may anyone achieve success? 

So Don't be afraid to taking a risk.  Its the way to success.  And as @calvinpriva said your fear is your Poverty          

Fear alone causes alot of businesses and investments to fail. Every business has its own risks but crypto investment is a risk worth taking. Taking calculated risk is another way to build mental strength.

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you on this, most of the poor have a fear of taking risks at work to transform their lives, this thing causes that their lives do not change and they remain poor, but a successful person is confident of his decisions and is not afraid of taking risks

• +2 1

If you haven't any ability to take risks then you can not make enough profits in your life. Those people who are at risk, they are more likely to succeed and getting large profits. You may lose sometimes but don't forget, you must learn from your mistakes and your loss.

Of course success is very necessary.  So there are a lot of risks.  Everything is covered by risk.  So you have to work hard to achieve success.  Create posts from good ideas with a risk-taking attitude so that members can easily get some ideas from the post.  Follow and receive advice from seniors to do well on the forum.  Then it will be possible to achieve success easily.  Hard work is the mother of good fortune.

Yes thats true . For being a successful person you have to nip the fear of risk . You have to take risk at openly , for example risks like loosing your money in crypto ,or at some time selling them in a low price or buying at high price like taking rosk that the price pf this coin will increase and will give you benifit , risks are the part of life . You have to believe in yourself before doing anything.

Yes my dear you are absolutely right Because unless you can take the risk to do any work in life, then you can not do anything So the most important thing is to take risk 

The idea that I have gained by using Kipto and that I understand that I have no fear of success, I can achieve success. And now to achieve success without fear, to acquire skills. Trading is essential to invest

you need success then dont fear to take risk that problem you need to know about it brother just read my comment , Yes, it is true every time you risk you will learn new things and gain more experience than before. If you want to take a risk, you must be in the money you've won so that you don't lose all of the money. so that all i have about your question , so good luck for every buddy in crypto .

Yes if you need then not fear from the losing its part of success if u leave work from fear its wrong then you no success full man in life .you manage bear the losing.  You take big lesson from losing.. you take risk for success full life. You will not success without failure. 

• +1 2

Of course, in order to change your life, you must take a step forward and take risks, but you must risk a realistic plan, not reckless, plan well before anything, and study the consequences.

I agree with you with you,influence one of the main reasons for bankruptcy is fear and be deficient in of self-confidence from liability gear that container revolutionize our lives exceptionally significantly.

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Every business or earning needs to take a risk because no risk no earnings. Here in crypto currency, you can earn big if you take risk big but you earn small if you take risk small.

If you need success then you should take risks. Yes with taking risks you will gain some experience something new.fear is very bad it loose your hope cryptotalk is also a main important thing for become successful person in future.

If we want to survive in life with success then we have to take the risks. We must have the courage to take the risks. This is a very important requirement of success. We have leave our fears.

Risk takers always win at the end, there are more risks taken by the one who is now looking a successful man yo us, he is not there with shit things etc

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks buddy for sharing this. Yeah you are right.When I build up a debate club, I don't know ,will it running or not ! But I took risk.Me and my friend train up a junior team. We did lot of practice and study.At last we won in national level and our club got reputation. 

Certainly fear prevents us from reaching what we aspire to and what we want to achieve
If we are afraid of failure, we will continue to fail, we must be courageous to face any obstacle that may face us, and we are not afraid to fail once, two and even a tenth.

• +1 1

To be successful in life, we have to take a lot of risks because the outcome may be positive or negative, most of the people that make it to in life eliminated fear and took a lot of risks in investment before becoming successful, so let eliminate fear when trying to make any investment.