free cloudmining are not free - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renukki16

free cloudmining are not free

On 12/7/2019 at 5:55 AM, hmind said:

It seems like there are no friends. Especially following the free cloudmining program and hoping for free withdrawals too.  Where did their income come from, think about it further with logic. The obvious fact is that this is the way they look for customers to buy in the end if the website is not a scam, if not.scam your money safe. If scam your money is gone.

Yes one of the ways cloud mining sites corner people to invest with them is to offer free hashing power to new members but at the time they try to withdraw what has been mined with the free hashing power, the site will then ask for certain amount of deposit to be made or they would not be able to cash out.

I don't believe in this cloudmining of thing. It is not easy to set-up mining equipment and the environment as well not to talk of internet  etc. It's just a waste of time. I expect people to stop signing up at their website. 

none of the sites of this type is free even if they advertise them as such, you still have to pay a fee, to join to buy virtual hash power and then maybe even pay for a while but then usually they stop paying, most are scam

13 minutes ago, realskoss said:

In my end cloud mining that offers loose hashrate is hyip which calls their objects with cloud mining, proper cloud mining like beginning / hashnest in no way offers loose hashrate and it too takes a long time to ROI because real mining moreover takes a long term to reach ROI

This is a great explanation of what cloud mining is! Congrats!

REMINDER:

The only real cloud mining websites are those that rent hash power. Most often, they offer 12, 24 or 36 month contracts. Eobot, Genesis-Mining and Hashflare are good examples of REAL CLOUD MINING.

If a "cloud mining" site offers hash power (free Gh / s) for free then it is a SCAM!

Cloud mining is never free because mining is an expensive activity.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Most of these free cloud mining's are scam, so i think looking for a legitimate cloud mining right now is really hard. so be careful always be wise so that you wont get scammed.

2 hours ago, temprec said:

Do you know the way lots cost to purchase that gadget to mining? That's round $500 atleast. That's not covered fetched energy, maintenance, worker, website, put, etc.

Yes it's really very expansive to buy a machine to mine it's not for all and it's cost more electricity and maintenance and more it's not really free as we can see 

Am also victimized of this free Bitcoin cloud mining after using my data to mine it will request that I should buy vb so that I can be able to withdraw the one that I mined but you will discover that the coins you mined is not upto $1 dollar, after you have converted the value in Bitcoin. 

Most of the cloud mining site are fake but without investment you can earn if you can buy them some traffic thus I earn from cloud mining sites

There's really no such thing as free cloud mining. Most of the time they will give you free hash power to start with but they have high withdrawal fee or threshold that you cannot reach except you buy more hash power.

The free word is just used to lure more people in their website.

spacer.png

On 10/27/2019 at 1:55 PM, aika said:

I lost some time on Eobot, not anymore lol. Is a waste of time IMHO.

Moved to more stable -and profitable-grounds.

Eobot isn't even open for all countries, specifically the US. There is also a scam version of Eobot masquerading as a new version called Eobotv2 which nobody should use.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The profit displayed is just a trick to attract you. You will not get benefits from sites like this. Just avoid and do daily trade.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Waste of time amd money. Ive tried an apo called hashimy (not sure if spelled that wrong) , and they gave me a free mining rate of around 10?Th/s thatvonly lasted for 10 days... Not enough to buy more hash rate, at a minimum of like $1.90? Even if you forked out that tiny bit of money for that 2 year contract, you ROI would be in 1 year, NOT including mantainence fee. At this rate, i wonder its even a profit at all and did not bother to calculate it. Deleted instanly.

Most of these so called free cloudmining sites ask for a deposit when you've reached the payment threshold to get your money out. It's like the Nigerian scammers who ask for money to get treasures out of Africa that they are willing to share with you.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes, Basically they give us free dollars as a dummy. We mine through those dummy dollars and when the has come to withdraw the amount then they say send ether or bitcoin to this address will proceed your withdraw. Hundred time it happen with me

Im in no way see cloudmining paid proper now, because an excessive amount of scammer merchandising. After registration and we are able to see lot of profit their web site promises however the quit in no way paid

I recommend you do not use cloud mining sites. Most of such sites are scams to waste tour time. That free mining sites are not free. Eventually, they compel you to pay money to withdraw mined amount but they never pay you even you deposit the money to withdraw. 

I don't trust websites, I've met lots of phishing sites here, my friends get scammed a lot. It is very difficult to find a legitimate website, or your money making is very slow.

they are not free, you will see lot of features and promotion will be given to this site but actually they have lot of hidden rules such as have to purchase program, or have to deposit in order to claim free could mining profits. so that's not an honest policy for those companies who first bring users and then asking for deposits

Please remember that there's no free lunch. Cloud mining can never be free and those sites that claim they are free are 100% scams. If you wished to invest in bitcoin mining, I would strongly recommend you to host miners with a hosting partner named HashMax. I have mined with them for several months and it turns out to be much more profitable than cloud mining.

All cloud mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay anything and apps damage battery and reduce phone life If you want to do successful mining, you should buy mining equipment and work on it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 2:50 PM, Renukki16 said:

Hi everyone, I've recently started free bitcoin / cryptocurrency cloudmining, but all of them required fees or upgrade fees.Is there any free bitcoin/ altcoin cloudmining that's really free and actually pays out.Which is legit and which ones is scams.All of them ask for referrals, but you can't refer something that you don't know if its trustable or legit.Please comment ,if proof of payment available please submit. 

if you want a free mining site then it is not a real mining platform, it is just and hyip camouflaged by a mining site.

you will never see a real mining site , like genesis mining, that offer free plans.

so you are searching about hyip and even if they pay, all those platform, dome day, will scam and you will lose all your money.

so i suggest you to do not invest on those sites

I don't know if bitcoin / altcoin is free and in fact it's free. It's really hard to find a legal site here, I think free is largely a scam.

The Infrequently you can discover mists digging for nothing, on the off chance that you did you will have the option to store on the off chance that you need to pull back, so absolutely never consider free mining, there is no such things...

Just now, Tasfi said:

Do you really think anyone will offer you money for free?  Because all of these cloud mining websites promise you that you'll make a lot of money by leaving the browser open for cloud mining to be active, but in reality they run ads

Yes or in worst case scenario's they install randsomware or malware on your computer or in your browser. By that they can perform a man in the middle attack when you're banking or steal your id info.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.