A Small Tip For All Members - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

So true. Lots of old topics are on the first page. I hope this month I'm in a good mood so I can make at least 5 topics.

New posts need to bring something new in the discussion. Personally I'm always reading news and try to figure out if something deserves to be written as a new post in cryptotalk. Although lately all the news are filled with price articles, which basically leave me uninterested. Since a month ago I've only found a few news deserved to be talked about, although most of them were already posted. I did post news on the Binance card though, which I think they were really important for adoption.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Hello my dear friends.  My friend made topics with this idea that was presented to us by a beautiful and wonderful idea, but it is new to me. Be a beginner on the forum. We are really helping members that bring us topics to deal with each other inside the forum, but because we are beginners, we will waste our time because we do not yet have all the thought and friendship that you have.  With it on the forum, but we must break the barrier of fear and gain confidence in ourselves. Be sure that your idea will evolve and work on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Mishosulimn said:

Hello my dear friends.  My friend made topics with this idea that was presented to us by a beautiful and wonderful idea, but it is new to me. Be a beginner on the forum. We are really helping members that bring us topics to deal with each other inside the forum, but because we are beginners, we will waste our time because we do not yet have all the thought and friendship that you have.  With it on the forum, but we must break the barrier of fear and gain confidence in ourselves. Be sure that your idea will evolve and work on it.

You are completely right my dear newbie. Making fresh topics is really important to us and Cryptotalk too. I suggest you continue making useful posts and commenting on existing topics, so you will make friends and I am the first one (I'll follow you!).

i think peoples are fearing abkut creating new topics.so every senior member who is havimg more than 5p reputation should make fresh topics so that everyone can comment over  those topics

There are many members who are trying to write their topics but i think some of them giving up because they don't get much replies and sometimes their topics are being deleted because of some problems.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

all right my friend, i exhibit a suggestion, every one in this forum act 2 focus for each day , hence we canister make sure of extra than 20000 subject apiece day , and this is awfully well-mannered an handy for the entire of us and too for this forum, as a result thrill i desire the be capable of normal my suggestions if like it.

It is because many are scared in making topic,and got frustrated when their post deleted. And commenting on the old post is actually safest way to avoid deletion somehow because those post is surely will not deleted anymore.

There are those who do not have new topics and that is why we cannot create a topic so that it can participate because the topics need to be good and not repeated and also useful to members and it is difficult for some members to do so.

THINK POSITIVE

It is very possible that if someone used different YouTube's and many different ways for learning purpose of crypto market then earning is unlimited profits from crypto market only this is for wise and genious personnel not for each investors and traders of crypto market. If you genius then earning is for you. 

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

There are those who do not have new topics and that is why we cannot create a topic so that it can participate because the topics need to be good and not repeated and also useful to members and it is difficult for some members to do so.

I know that some members here are just beginners and they don't have anything to post as a new topic. But it is not hard to get new information, Google search is our friend here..

I think this is the nature of human beings that they go for the easiness.Commenting to the other posts is easy as compared to creating new interesting posts.That's why a lot of members prefer commenting rather than posting.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:14 PM, Cammer said:

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

At first hi friend MS.. i am going to thank you alot for this amazing idea . I promise you friend i will make good posts helping cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Beast921 said:

أعتقد أن هذه هي طبيعة البشر الذين يسعون إلى تسهيلها. التعليق على المنشورات الأخرى سهل مقارنة بإنشاء منشورات جديدة مثيرة للاهتمام ، ولهذا السبب يفضل الكثير من الأعضاء التعليق بدلاً من النشر.

Actually, I agree with you, my dear friend, because responding to other people's issues is easier for beginners, but I expect that with time they will gain self-confidence to publish new topics even if they seek help from Google.

The truth is sometimes I am afraid to publish new themes for the main reason that I do not know if I will be publishing something repeated from so many fabrics that there are, I have a great probability of repeating a theme without realizing it.

I agree with you

But like me as newbie we don't

Have a lot of a good knowledge

In crypto word so we have

To learn more after this we will start posting thank you

I am completely agree with you and I think we have to add something new to this forum to keep it alive ! and admins and moderators have to help us by updating this forum 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cammer said:

The same why many members stopped writing! No new topics to reply.... new topics deleting by moderators... so members stopped writing topics for the reason. i know that topics is useless but after members reports it seems for members that posting topics aren't benfit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, Maroua said:

At first, I liked to publish posts a lot, but after I got a warning I became afraid to write any topic, I really do not want to be subjected to a ban.

That's exactly what happened with me. I tried my best in the beginning as i was fully motivated towards it later they got deleted and now I'm demotivated towards it but still I'm trying my best. 

This is online forum mate so here will be more discussions than the total topics. For a reference, if some members created a topics related to some issues on this forum, other members make discussions under the same topics and replies will be definitely more here. Anyway, if we have something useful things we can create topics here. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cammer said:

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?

To make fresh (and interesting.) topics, knowledges and pleasure for writing are required but a big parts of member are newbies ad not strong in english. This is the 2 main reasons why they prefer to leave simple and short comments instead of creating their own topics. In my opinion it's better to see a lot of not interesting comments instead of not interesting topics...

Note: creating a topic can be very time consuming, especially when the subject requires researches to give technical details and precise figures ...

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/30/2020 at 11:14 PM, Cammer said:

I suggest to all of the people here to create 1-3 topics that contain latest information about cryptotalk or about their experiences in crypto. That could help the forum too and not just the members. 

I agree with you because if everyone in this forum posts a topic, this forum will become very cooperative and we will share more information with each other and learn more.

• +3 1

On 5/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, Raven said:

I suggest to all of the people here to create 1-3 topics that contain latest information about cryptotalk or about their experiences in crypto. That could help the forum too and not just the members. 

There is a problem here with getting a lot of topics deleted. Unfortunately, the admins don't declare the reason of topics deletions, that's why the members don't tend to post topics.

Yes you are right my friend everyone in this forum tries to only give replies two other topics rather it is our responsibility to make much more topics so that there will be lot of discussion and indirectly it will be also helpful for us