Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes the time that I started to joined in this platform i very lucky now even i not yet earn a money but the knowledge that i received from the members and this organization is an honored for me because i know i will use this all to grow my career and will be successful investor someday. This opportunity that give to me is very precious to me there's a chance to change my life in a world of crypto.

I think I am fortunate to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and more lucky to discover this wonderful forum from which I learned many ideas and I still have a long way to learn from it and from its distinguished members.

Yes, of course I do feel very fortunate to know and be inside the world of Cryptocurrencies and have a knowledge of what they are and how to work in this World because later on most people will want to have the knowledge that many already we have 

• +2 1

Yes I consider my self one of the luckiest people on earth because i know about cryptocurrency and how to use and the benefits in it

• +1 1

I consider myself lucky when I think about how many people don't know anything about cryptocurrency world. I am very happy for participating in cryptocurrency community and I also feel very lucky to know about this platform.

• +3 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  I think crypto can open my destiny.  If I can give a good gift to the crypto forum with my best, crypto will definitely take my destiny further.  I really feel very lucky to be able to work in crypto.

Yes offcourse I really consider my self lucky that I am in the world of crypto currency because there are many who dont know anything about crypto .

Money wise I have not made any money in the crypto world. But yet I consider myself lucky to be a part of the cryptotalk community. I am beginning to learn a lot of things regarding 'crypto currency' which I would never have learned anywhere else.

Indeed, I consider myself lucky. There's a lot of people who lacks knowledge about cryptocurrencies and scared to enter the crypto world because they have a negative mindset about it. What they do not know is that it can be a source of income and they're missing a lot, I must say. 

Yes of course. Being able to work in this forum and having the opportunity to earn and learn more about this forum is a blessing and I'm happy to work here. Yes I consider myself to be lucky. 

Yes I'm very Glad to join this Forum.As I think it is one of the best forum right to earn By online working here as well as to learn about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk more . NOW I think that I should be here earlier . Now I want to utilize this opportunity to learn more and more about cryptocurrency through this forum and to earn a good amount as well. 

• +3 1

Yes crypto talk is lucky to me this forum is the best thing that happened to me and made me glad and fortunate because  it offers everybody the chance to get bitcoin in a fun and intuitive manner, subsequently we increase great information, fun and bitcoin advantage notwithstanding new companions. 

Yes i can consider myself a lucky person.because crypto world not only chang my mind but also myself..and i will try my luck in other sections of crypto.is a great for me to be the member of cryptotalk .By this i able to know about crypto crrunccies.

Indeed I view myself as a fortunate in light of the fact that I keep on bringing in cash and starting at now I don't encounter any issues identified with crypto. I trust that I keep on bringing in cash here in crypto.

Yes dear off course, it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time in this platform you will able to improve your content writing skill also. It's a great opportunity for us to boost our knowledge. I feel myself lucky that in this platform, I'm earning as well learning, work hard, stay blessed. Wish you best of luck 

Yes i am lucky to find myself at this site or forum . Most of my friends don't know about the crypto currency. But i have learned much things about cryptocurrencies. So time is near when cryptocurrencies will be famous in all over the world.

Even though I don't arrive early at crypto world, I still consider myself lucky because I found this website. I think I am lucky because I am able to learn more about cryptocurrency and at the same time I can start earning some money that I will be going to use in investing. I think those who discover cryptocurrency earlier will have a better place but not special because they are able to earn more than us.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I am proud to say that i'm so lucky that i learned crypto earlier because not only i'm making money out of it but also i got out of my comfort zone and started taking risks but having a bigger profit in exchange of those risks. Actually i was one of the people who are skeptical about crypto at first. But after joining, i realized that i'm lucky to be early here than other people.

Edited by Yachu

Yes! I really feel I'm like because as a newbie all this is very new and also fascinating and there are people who still don't know about it and don't even know how valueable this is, as we know that the future will involve all these. 

Thank you!!

29 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

so I will urge other members most especially the newbies I have met recently to consider them selves lucky to be here @Cryptosas @Biojay and @Mtifin

Nice to meet everyone here I want to learn from all of you and I will like to know how the forum works. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan you are a good member here I am happy to meet you I hope you share me a guide and correct me my mistakes.

• +3 1

Your words are beautiful, in fact, sometimes I find myself lucky, and sometimes things can turn against my will.
I still hope to become one of the leading analysts in the crypto world within this site

Yes I consider myself lucky although I wish Ihave know about the crypto world a little more earlier but still I am happy I do now because I am positioning myself well to earn from it and be of help to others who might seek the knowledge in the future. 

yes, of course, but I'm not yet as experienced as I would like, but I have acquaintances who did not tell anything about the world of cryptocurrencies, I am trying to tell them a little so that they understand that they are missing a lot

• +1 1

I wasted two years of my life sitting at home .. Today I wish I had entered the world of crypto since that time .. I am now 23 I am not sad because the time is mine and yes I have found myself here .. Someday I will get to what I want ..