Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

if you count 10x for trx and 10x for lend, then still no, no luck, even in the summer 6x for zil was, but this is still not enough if you consider the percentage of growth of ether and bitcoin, I will consider myself lucky if I get 1000x or at least 500x, and 10,20,50 with my deposit is a failure.

In terms of luck, I have always had some problems, and in cryptocurrency the situation has not changed much, but the solution is easy to find. Personally, I just try not to get involved with projects where luck is important in one way or another.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

More likely Yes than no .After all, the crypto world has opened up new opportunities for earning hard-earned dollars .So as a lot of pleasant suncastv and good helpers in life

• +5 1

Yes, I think I was lucky. I bought the bitcoin cryptocurrency back in 2017, when the trading volumes were low and the volatility of the coin was negligible. After that, I sold the Bitcoin at the maximum rate during its hype. I think it was luck, because after a few days the price of the coin dropped.

Edited by Stepan2709

I don't think I am super lucky relative to others especially people who bought bitcoin 6-7 years ago. Those are the most luckiest or smart people in the whole of Crypto World community. If you not one of them don't think you are super lucky.

I will say that I am lucky to be in crypto world now. This is because it is still in its early stage and those people who are in crypto now are relatively considered lucky. 

On 30.03.2020 at 18:50, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Absolutely! I consider myself lucky in crypto sphere. First of all because I got to know about it quite early in 2013 and by the 2017 had an experience to take the opportunity and benefit from hype period. At that time I successfully invested in mane different ICOs as well as took part in some outstanding bounty campaigns and airdrops. This year brings us another opportunities, which we can't miss. New cool bounty campaigns like Yobit ones etc. New financial instruments like DeFi coins. Some cool mining opportunities. Do not hesitate and jump into all of them :)

I feel lucky that we are entering an era of disorder, and crypto is key to the new economy. I am so thankful that I came across this world, I am learning many things and growing personally on a large scale every day. I hope that you are taking advantage of everything new that comes out on the market, and be very careful with scams. Greetings

Как студент считаю себя довольно счастливым в мире крипты, но только если брать мое везение в самом начале работы с криптой, советую вкладываться в крипту с осторожностью.

Definitely the answer is yes, I have overcome my financial crisis with cryptocurrencies, they have been my salvation, if it were not for them I would be in worse condition than I am right now, cryptocurrencies have been for me a source of income necessary to support the family and have a quality of life according to the work I do with them, they are the future and when they are more adopted they will be bigger, this type of money will grow in a short time and they will become the modern thing in finance in the world.

Yes yes! We are fortunate to have a cool and fun cryptographic ecosystem where we have a wide variety of cryptocurrencies to acquire and exchange with each other depending on the projects that each cryptocurrency has and that we are interested in participating in and best of all, they have real value. We are really lucky and even more so if we know how to use them strategically.

I am new user here. But still i am in love with this forum. I have also researched about this and everyone is happy with this forum. I hope to see myself in that position someday. Because I think this is how a person should be earning through online and I am really happy about this forum. I hope to enjoy with the crypto world. 

If I could be older when the value of bitcoin was only quarter cents. Anyway, it's not late to buy and invest in cryptocurrency.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

If I consider myself lucky, I have little time in the world of cryptocurrencies and have made minimal profits. It is a matter of focus and knowing how to invest and when to withdraw

I think not, while I am new in this business, but I have already made several mistakes, from which my capital has become smaller, but I am not upset.

I think I am grateful to be in the generation that is in the world of cryptocurrencies, because people who are very old do not understand much of what it is about and are afraid of this whole world. I also know that in the future this market will have the value it deserves, I am also sure that since it is something that everyone can buy where they are, they will have the opportunity to buy and send cryptocurrencies. I also want to be able to transmit my knowledge to many new people who want to enter, since every time there is a need to learn from this world

21 minutes ago, Johnwoll said:

Yes I  will conside myself a lucky because I continue to make money and as of now I do not experience any problems related to crypto. I hope that I continue to earn money here in crypto.

Well let me tell you that this year I earn more than 750 dollars with cryptocurrencies that is also having luck with investments, if I am not lucky with cryptocurrencies, everything would not be possible with the help of God

• Useful or interesting 2

In my opinion, If you are starting out in the world of crypto, you are probably eager to start investing in cryptocurrency.  But don't rush. Take a little time to develop a basic strategy for trading cryptomoney. It's not all luck, it also requires fundamental analysis

I feel lucky, in the sense of learning by participating in Airdrops and mining at some sites, it is a fun way to be in the crypto world. If the moment and opportunity are given, I will be able to invest some money knowing a few more.

Yes, although I regret not having discovered it earlier, perhaps I would have made a lot of money, for example if I had known about bitcoin when it was worth $ 1000-2000 and invest.

Yes i think that , because i fell this is now too early in stage in crypto , one day all people all over the world will know about crypto ! Crypto has lots of possiblity , we know it too early and we are the people who made this true one day, and that day we will change the world