Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, I feel very fortunate with the knowledge that I have about cryptocurrencies and I hope to acquire much more before the world makes it something of daily life for everyone and thus have advanced knowledge to share with everyone who is starting

Hello bro ... the truth is that because thanks to cryptocurrencies I have managed to obtain good income and generate the sdguire and this is good and more so that we are going through the pandemic ... so we can be without leaving home working with the crypto

si me consedero afortunado en el mundo de las cryptomonedas porque mi hija la pego con el nano cuando llego a valer 34 dolares y pudo realizar ciertas inversiones por eso realizo los reclamos de las monedas que da yobit.net gratis

I believe there is no such thing as "luck" in this field... You cannot be lucky if you're doing stupid moves... How can "luck" will help you if you buy expensive and sell cheap?

I believe there is no such thing as "luck" in this field... You cannot be lucky if you're doing stupid moves... How can "luck" will help you if you buy expensive and sell cheap?

Unfortunately I am not lucky at all, I am a beginner and always lose a lot of money and not make any profits. I don't know why this thing happens to me when I enter an investment of any cryptocurrency that goes down and down drastically, and I sell it for a loss because I am afraid it will go down further and then
 After a while I come back again, and I always repeat the same mistake, unfortunately I am a beginner

Well, to a certain extent, since I have had moments of good earnings, and that has been very good, also because there are still many people who do not know this technology

Not really, I got lucky sometimes on cryptocurrency but there are also times where I got unlucky and I loss a lot of money on cryptocurrency. So I guess I could say that I'm not that lucky or maybe in the middle.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have an experience to tell, it could be said that if I was lucky but some hackers stole my first bitcoin and after that I am trying to get to the first bitcoin again

Currently, I am venturing into this world of cryptocurrencies, it seems interesting to me, which is why I am delving deeper, with the aim of investing. Cryptocurrency trading calls my attention, which requires a cryptocurrency exchange platform, so that buyers and sellers can coincide. For example, if I have bitcoin and want to sell it for ethereum, the platform locates the seller. However, it can be a risky business as some people have made a lot of money and others have lost large amounts. For this reason, it is important to choose the correct currencies at the right time, as well as to know the cryptocurrency market, as they are sometimes volatile

2 hours ago, RAUL LOPEZ said:

Pues déjame decirte que este año gano más de 750 dólares con las criptomonedas que también está teniendo suerte con las inversiones, si no tengo suerte con las criptomonedas todo no sería posible con la ayuda de Dios

Hello, congratulations on achieving that amount of profit. I am just getting started in this world of cryptocurrencies for a while now that I had put it on hold. I hope to complete this yobit airdop although I still don't know if I still have enough time left, I was working and I didn't have time to do the posts. First I read that it was until October 7, then until 8 or 9 and at the end that maybe until 12. If someone can clarify my doubts about the end date of the airdrop I would appreciate it very much.

On the other hand, I would like you to recommend me a new one that is reliable.

Very interesting question. If you make a lot of money here,you're definitely a lucky guy. I think that the crypto world is a very interesting topic,if you understand it,then you are already happy.

I think I am very fortunate and happy with my fortune that this cryptotalk forum has given me a great contribution to raising the standard of living for me and my family.

Actually I wish I had gotten in earlier a long time ago when I heard it for the first time and I thought it was late and now I realized that no, there was still an opportunity at that time, so I think we still have interesting opportunities that need to be analyzed well and do not despise them.

In my opinion  it is not really correct to rely on luck in trading, but, of course I consider myself as lucky person. For example, just because I have discovered yobit crypto trading platform right on time before the airdrop of dlrs)) Hope I will get a good profit and wish you the same!

Yes, I consider myself a lucky person to know about cryptocurrencies, to have valuable, complex and unique information. I have learned to operate, to make a profit, on projects. Cryptocurrencies can teach you that it is possible to generate money from your home with a device, the internet and knowledge.

• +5 1

No, I don't think so. During the worldwide hype around bitcoin, I lost my money. I invested at a high price, expecting further growth, but in the end all my funds were burned. It was the same with ETH. I bought coins for $ 500, but over time they fell below the baseboard. So I can't call myself lucky in the cryptocurrency world. Be careful and don't get into trouble without knowledge.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Those of us who have been working and researching the world of cryptocurrencies since 2016 and 2017 are truly fortunate because we are part of that 2% of the world's population who came forward to experience what others have never thought possible, there is a shortage of algorithmic and technological culture, in Latin America there are few believers.

On 30/3/2020 at 6:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera que tenga un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

Not long ago I started on the topic of cryptocurrencies, but thanks to them I have learned many things that were totally unknown to me and despite the fact that I lost a lot of money at the beginning due to my ignorance and inexperience, because little by little I was gaining knowledge and I think that nowadays, I already know how to invest without losing so much, on the contrary, having a little more profit, although I am no longer passionate as before due to so much loss, so much failure.

But I hope that later with good study and deep knowledge, I can have extraordinary success in this world of cryptocurrencies and be able to consider myself really lucky, seeing how I get good income that is worth enjoying.

Of course, this knowledge represents financial growth, to run into this world, is to accept growth both for our pocket and for those who surround us.

Of course I feel very lucky, because I have generated profits and despite not being a great frotuna it has helped me too much and I plan to tell my friends and acquaintances about this so that they can enter and take advantage of how good cryptocurrencies are

On 30.03.2020 at 14:50, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency but I ftil that it have to be moro? or all - DEFI platforms in this world..I have many friends who don't know anything about it...may be it better for them really...)

•  

Yes, I consider myself lucky to know a world where everything is easier. It is a world without borders, all of us who participate in this world should feel fortunate and happy, not everyone knows it.

I take cryptocurrency and everything related to it very seriously, so luck is out of the question, I only trade with a cold mind and miscalculations. You can never rely on luck, today you are lucky, and tomorrow you can lose everything because you are not lucky. Take any money seriously

very lucky since I met cryptocurrencies my mind opened to a lot of information that I did not know, I also learned to understand finances and acquire financial education and be able to manage my finances without the need for banks

If in fact I have had luck with cryptocurrencies since I started in 2016 I have been able to get free air launches and it is quite