Is it possible to pump bitcoins in May 2020 and the top 100 cryptocurrencies. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bliznec

Is it possible to pump bitcoins in May 2020 and the top 100 cryptocurrencies.

Yes bitcoin prices always pump and most of it's pump is done by cryptocurrency whales they push money into a certain crypto they are investing in, making it to go high in price. And it's price always increases when there's halving. 

On 3/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, bliznec said:

Dear users of the Cryptotalk cryptocurrency forum. I had a question, namely, I thought about it for a long time and analyzed the cryptocurrency market. I mainly take the analysis from the source coinmarketcap.com . For a long time he was embarrassed to ask, and now the time has come and decided to write to you, dear forum users.

We all well know how bitcoin is pumping up to the mark of $ 20,000, and we can observe such a picture, especially on the graph of CMC quotes. The pump happened not only with the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, but also with the cryptocurrencies that are on the CMC list. Here is the screen of one of them.

This graph shows that the Verge cryptocurrency has grown to 20 rubles apiece. Can this story repeat itself if Bitcoin again overcomes the price of $ 20,000 and higher?

Без названия.png

Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples make good money like they invest in it at start in BTC and now the BTC value is so much high and they sell their coin in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this analyse, but is this analyse from months ago? I mean before the appearance of Corona virus, I think any prediction  or analyse made before this crisis of economy will be null.

Before the corona virus market movement is normal but when the corona virus is spread on all over the world the market movement is so fast and the market is down suddenly and this is not good. Now the market analysing is difficult.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin did great after the halving and altcoins have followed and given too much profit. Right after the halving the altcoin season was started and it ended around August having given some profits but as always altcoins are very high risk and dropped a lot after that.

• +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 11:47 AM, bliznec said:

This graph shows that the Verge cryptocurrency has grown to 20 rubles apiece. Can this story repeat itself if Bitcoin again overcomes the price of $ 20,000 and higher?

Good topic sir. I want to see your weekly forecast  if you can do. I don't personally think Bitcoin's price will be over $20, 000 in this year but in the next year it can be probably  possible. 

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

Before the corona virus market movement is normal but when the corona virus is spread on all over the world the market movement is so fast and the market is down suddenly and this is not good. Now the market analysing is difficult.

I dont think now market analysis is different because different kind of crypto news make sometimes crypto market up and down such as one month ago paypal accept bitcoin Which make bitcoin market go up.. Now recently usa election again affected bitcoin price but we dont sure about it.. Yesterday in a article i have read that           according to financial guru max  keiser if Biden won in usa election then btc price will pump to 40k usd..   

• +2 1

I am see the chart of this coin and I am not feel good about this my dear. These coin that are not hold any of the price how are you think they are good to invest and hope. I am not want to make you loose faith but you are have to need a lot of faith to believe that this coin will be so high as before ever again.

• +2 1

Crypto market future is so much bright and good and now becasue of virus so many peoples will think to use the Bitcoin and also other crypto currencies and i hope that soon the peoples will see that the world top countries will allow this to make trade in it and the market will touch the sky at that time.

It is entirely possible that bitcoin could be pumped up to a price of $ 20,000 even after half. this will have a positive impact on Altcoins, they will also increase. This upgrade will turn the crypto market to the green and bull we are waiting for now.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

If your words are correct, my friend, this enormous price of Bitcoin will greatly affect the cryptocurrency market, thus many currencies will either increase dramatically, or be erased from existence.
This is really dangerous talk, and we all have to understand it

This is dangerous talk but its okay because this is the only way to get much profit from bitcon trading...  But i think bitcoin will dump soon as it staying 15k usd plus for some days and no changes in price so i feel like it will have a huge dump...      But from a article i come to know that lot of investor recently invest on btc Which will keep it price around 16k usd or more..       

On 4/7/2020 at 6:10 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I have read lot of articles in which most of the analysts saying that Bitcoin will reach to its highest price ever after the halving in May 2020. So a big bullrun is coming, get ready for it.

Yes, many analysts expect Bitcoin to reach a new peak higher than it reached in 2017, and this will happen by the end of the year, so we must be careful to acquire more Bitcoin this year.

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, many analysts expect Bitcoin to reach a new peak higher than it reached in 2017, and this will happen by the end of the year, so we must be careful to acquire more Bitcoin this year.

i dont know about this one, because we have all seen that once again countries are imposing lockdowns like what we had before in march so i think this will affect the price negatively and we won't be seeing all time highs this year.

• +2 1

the price of the Bitcoin needs a lot of time to recover and rise to $ 20,000, Bitcoin halving, continuously buying, investing and holding Bitcoin

• -2 1
  • +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this analyse, but is this analyse from months ago? I mean before the appearance of Corona virus, I think any prediction  or analyse made before this crisis of economy will be null.

Bitcoin is already pumped so much as the old investors who invested their money back in the 2017 and stuck because of the market down, they can now easily their investment back. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The high rated coins in cryptoworld have pumps, bitcoin, ether and litecoin have pumps and the bitcoin have rises more than the prediction last year and still this year still is pumping. 

This is a good write for us to understand some thing that happened for long in the forum and the benefit attached to them if you follow them with sense of reasoning in this great platform and in others if applicable. 

It is possible to pump bitcoin and still be among one hundred cryptocurrency yes some are ready to face most of the challenges that one cannot even expect their can do that in standard forms 

my dear friend the price of Bitcoin has increased so much in past few years you also have to investigate other cryptocurrencies also that you will also increase your revenue here.