Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

Well, this forum is one of the important thing for the future of bitcoin it's because of having some discussions with it, we can know on how or when we're investing in bitcoin and what will be the movement of it this this coming months or years, discussion is important for us to get more information about to the topic like bitcoin.

Whenever a new trader come to the Bitcoin he/she always give a little impact on liquidity and on the marketcap. And if they will in million so it will hardly impact.

It should keep on paying in the bitcoin so that we can keep on earning money and also there are issues with the payment system too as you need to have likes for that I think it will ruin the future of the forum like that .

Definitely, if you say cryptocurrency everyone attention goes to the God of cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin ,the forum will bring more members to the cryptocurrency industry, and it will also make more people to try and invest in the coin. The forum will improve cryptocurrency world because am getting more interested in cryptocurrency since I joined the forum

In addition to the great benefits that we achieve from this forum ,it get population all over the world quickly .and know new things that are difficult to obtsin from other websites .

I agree with you .which we cannot find on other sites ,as a result this leads to the fact that the forum gives them .it contains a. Lot of organization information according to the section .

I also think this forum is very important. It helps many people to learn about Bitcoin and it is a way to begin for many beginners that only recently found cryptocurrencies. It has people from all cultures and races, yet we all have many things in common, and those that enter late they also have common goals.

This forum features a positive impact on my life because of it we learn and earn money, and that we also gain experience within the field of cryptocurrencies and that we can observe friendships with good members who can provide advice for more success during this field.

Well because I think that the future of Bitcoin depends on all of us who are the ones who buy, sell or receive Bitcoin, the market, we users do it Bitcoin is a digital currency that is compared to Gold, and if we give importance to it in the forum, its value will be it will keep in the market, through studies and analysis its volume its liquidity in some exchanges all that.That is why the forum was created to discuss Bitcoin and other currencies in the market,  the prediction of its value and its future as a currency it will depend on us and the forum.

From this forum we can know the current news and update which is crypto releted.  By visiting this site people can know about cryptocurrency and they are interested about it. So for any cryptocurrency,  this site is important. 

A time will come in the near future where crypto currencies will all serve as a means of payment that is:

*** payment for services rendered

*** payment for purchase of goods

An a lot more.

I will say that, and the reason is that you learn coding as well as gain experience in cryptocurrency as well as earn money which will one day come and become an integral part of the financial world.  Will trade.  Bitcoin is the most beautiful thing in my life to know what happened to me.  In fact, it has changed my life and it is a fact and not just a word.

Hey I personally think many of the users here like me are learning about the cryptocurrencies from the forum. We get the basic guidelines and the system and most importantly the base of cryptocurrencies here. So I think this forum acts as a very important beginning stage for the entry into the crypto world. 

Uhuh thats quite interesting explanation right there although there are reasons for the forum being not related into the importancy of it you just showed it to us the something we should manage to expect and your possibility is really possible.

Of course, I also hope that this forum will be very useful not only for Bitcoin but also for all cryptocurrencies and that this can be expressed at today's price of Bitcoin. Because of this everyone loves to buy Bitcoin.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:26 AM, George10 said:

Yes you are right this forum plays a very important role in the future of bitcoins by paying us to learn and share information on cryptocurrency and this helps even those who had no interest in crypto to stick around and by this way bitcoin is gaining popularity of which is good for its feature.

Good to read your opinion, Almost 14 Months ago i joined this forum with very first members list. I had seen when a competition of posts held in forum and high amount of awards rewarded to its users. 

As per my experience with this forum, General and deep knowledge is being shared by experts and the power of Crypto is gaining awareness to most of the public. 

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

This forum is important because it helps you with the knowledge of crypto currency and allow you make the right decision and for beginners it’s a good platform

Yes bro I also think like that. In the future the importance of this site will be very high. And I am really excited that I am already a member of this forum. I also told my friends about the importance of this site.

People holding Bitcoin for a long time is the best investment and the least risky for investors and traders ... and the wealthy hoarding Bitcoin will only increase their wealth, in my opinion.

I see that talking in this forum gives experience about cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others, and I do not prefer that Bitcoin be used by people without having sufficient information about it and the world of cryptocurrencies in general, because it is a world full of thieves, which we must take our caution about before dealing with Bitcoin.

• +2 1

You think absolutely right mate. I also have the same thoughts. This forum is promoting bitcoins aggressively and also popularity of this forum is incredibly increasing day by day. This platform proves that bitcoins are original and they can be exchanged to real money easily. So yeah this forum is very important for the future of bitcoins and digital earnings.

I strongly believe that this forum is the best for the future of bitcoin because for you to understand very well on what bitcoin is then you need to be a contributory member of this forum, because as a beginner you will first get scared to invest on bitcoin but as time goes on due to the knowledge gain in the group day inn day out, you will be encouraged to invest in bitcoin and its the investment that keep the forum alive

On 3/28/2020 at 11:47 AM, Raqeebzy said:

A very good thought we all fail to think about. Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are sites that promotes bitcoin through its members and forum to get more people do cryptocurrency and rewarding us in the process. That's is the main motive of the site that I think. 

Well said mate and in addition i think these is part of our major reasons why we are here just to see how crypto currency is making a serious impact in the world and announcing itself to future by making a clear difference with our formal form of currency. 

• +3 1

The ideals of this topic might hopelessly be lost on the individuals who only post here for money, but someone has to say something about it anyway.

Crypto is a platform that is promoting digital currency like bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming very famous due to crypto.Telling to people how bitcoins can be acquired and what is bitcoins.So we can say when bitcoin is associated with crypto very much.