How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

This is quite useful, especially for those of us who do not speak English. This software didn't know it, so far I'm using the Grammarly extension, which I also think is very good and I highly recommend it. But nevertheless, I'll try this to see how it goes. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent information, many people have too many errors at the time of writing and it is important that there are no spelling and grammatical errors, most of the boys nowadays write with cut words this type of software is very useful, since it will reduce or eliminate I will fully recommend it, thank you

Excellent information, friend, it has been very useful to me, I also want to recommend you, the google chorme extension called LenguagueTools, it is also very effective, it helps with spelling errors and grammatical errors, try it and tell me what you think.

Edited by ciela21111

On 26‏/3‏/2020 at 11:59, BarryHoward said:

مرحبًا ، في هذا الموضوع ، أقدم لك بعض النصائح حول كيفية استخدام برنامج Ginger لتحسين جودة مشاركاتك في منتدى cryptotalk:

1- قم بزيارة موقع برنامج Ginger بالضغط هنا: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- اكتب الجملة التي تريد كتابتها على cryptotalk.org في المربع ، ثم انقر فوق "Ginger it!" زر.
3- سترى مربعًا آخر باللون الأزرق يحتوي على جملتك بدون أخطاء إملائية ونحوية.
4- يمكنك النقر فوق "نسخ إلى الحافظة" إذا كنت تريد نسخ الجملة الصحيحة ولصقها في منشورك أو التعليق في منتدى cryptotalk.

لاحظ أن برنامج Ginger به وظيفة إضافية للمتصفح تجعل هذه العملية أسهل.

إذا كان لديك أي نصائح من شأنها أن تساعد مستخدمي منتدى cryptotalk على تجنب بعض الأخطاء المحرجة ، فيرجى ترك تعليق أدناه.

في هذه الصورة قمت بإجراء اختبار من خلال كتابة جملة مليئة بالأخطاء ، انظر كيف قام برنامج Ginger بتصحيح هذه الأخطاء بسهولة.

الزنجبيل. png

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

Excellent tool, thank you very much for the advice, but that of errors has always been a real problem, you always want to say something and it turns out that when translating they make you say something else that is not even similar to what you need to convey

I think it's a very good website for so many member of cryptotalk.Because we all know that there's so many members whom native language is not English.So it's general that some of them may have some problem with is.But now they can easily fix every mistake of a post by this website.Thank you so much for sharing about the site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very useful to us. In this forum everyone will benefit from it Thank you very much

Very useful to us The extension can also be added to chrome in this forum Everyone will benefit from it Thank you

One should be able to use this even in old phones because this online tool help us a lot while trying to write a new topic or answer some of the forum´s questions. I would like to have discovered this 20 years ago when i was just learning to read and written english.

Thank you very much friend for the recommendation, without a doubt I will use it to have a better writing in the forum, besides I am just practicing the English language, this will help me a lot to improve.

I think this will be helpful for many users who are finding it difficult to create topic in this platform who are not much good in English language in terms of grammar as well as spelling. 20 options can in turn help the users to increase their English language skills so that it would motivate them to create more post.

I personally prefer to learn the grammar and he spelling instead of  going for any such  app of website, but it will take time to do so and I do not have it. Still the good option by your end.

Thank you for this dear friend. It can help a lot of people to work on thier spelling and grammatical mistakes. I really appreciate this information and the fact you shared it. There are people from different diversity so language might be a issue which holds them from conveying thier ideas.

Thanks for sharing this site, it will be very useful to us because not all members they use english language in their countries and thats why there are some posts here in the forum they have wrong spellings.

Well it is very useful for every users in this forum. I know of a platform too. It is called grammarly. It is also a platform for correcting English. It has more great features. You should try this also. I appreciate this bro. You have given quite a good information.

wow, how interesting is your topic. This will certainly help members who do not have English as their mother tongue. I didn't know this site and I found it quite useful, because although we don't have any more language options, we have to work a lot with English.

if we check the spellings in this way all the time we post something it will take a lot of time, I suggest we should learn the spellings and the grammar by ourself so that we can do it to us.

This is a great topic my friend. Many people rely on translators and this may cause grammatical errors. It is a common cause occured while posting. Only thing we have to do is read the post while posting and ensure that there is no grammatical errors. 

There are many words in the Arabic language that are translated differently in the English language and give a final meaning
 We have to seek the help of a friend when we suspect the meaning, as programs in general are not without errors in translation

Thanks for sharing this site, it will be very useful to us because not all members they use english language in their countries and thats why there are some posts here in the forum they have wrong spellings.

It is very important that before making a content here you should check the spelling and grammar first. Because how this forum will be the best source of information about cryptocurrency if there's a lot of topics and contents that is not well organize

Normally grammar mistakes happened because English is not a native language of everyone. And usually, grammar mistakes are major obstacle in understanding the purpose of post. In PC the grammar mistakes are intimated by the computer itself. But in mobile the grammar mistakes not intimated so person itself have to correct it. This can be overcome by gripping English language.

• +3 1

It seems that it is a very important program, especially for us, because we suffer from this problem constantly

As for me, I am not good at English and try to avoid making spelling mistakes

I will use this program because I need it

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This application is somewhat useful, but I can do this easily by using the Google Chrome browser, and this is also corrected by pressing the right button on the word with the red line and modifying it.

• +2 1