Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Collaboration between the Brave browser and Binance platform

76ae29db-d595-4a39-80b9-ed5fff9df189

New and very nice news for Brave browser fans as well as Binance exchange users
There is a new partnership between Brave Browser and Binance Exchange in the next few days in April 2020
With the Binance widget the Binance exchange users will be able to work on their account through a tool integrated with the BRAVE browser in the main interface.
News source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/

I think it is a very important and magnificent step for two reasons:
The first reason is that you can work on the Brave Browser and earn more BAT Tokens through advertisements that come from the browser.
The second reason is that you can work with the Binance exchange immediately and you can also transfer the BAT token that you earn to Binance and trade immediately.
The Brave Browser also has the advantage of preserving privacy and blocking annoying ads, which will provide traders with a great job platform by combining these multiple services.
What do you think, would it be a good idea to trade in Binance with this new tool in Brave browser?
What are the features and what flaws do you see in this new tool?

Edited by Crypto123
correction

Wow, that's cool because both of them are my favorite thing right now! I wish that Brave and Cryptotalk would partner up as well. I am spending so much time in here and i only use that browser.

Edited by rekter

2 hours ago, rekter said:

Wow, that's cool because both of them are my favorite thing right now! I wish that Brave and Cryptotalk would partner up as well. I am spending so much time in here and i only use that browser.

Very cool idea, yes that would be very exciting to have a partnership between the Brave browser and the CryptoTalk forum, yes I like you spend a lot of time here as well as many members and so this will be great for everyone.

Brave browser is good but there is a problem in it is that on system 10 of Windows the user cannot stop displaying ads even though this browser is powered by Google but it needs some modification also in security and protection services

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, magd said:

Brave browser is good but there is a problem in it is that on system 10 of Windows the user cannot stop displaying ads even though this browser is powered by Google but it needs some modification also in security and protection services

Thank you for this note, in fact I do not know anything about this problem in Windows 10 because I am working on the Brave browser mobile application, but I hope that this problem will be resolved soon. You can contact support and tell them about the problem.

2 hours ago, UT2001 said:

This is excellent news as the brave browser continues to pioneer new features and if it is now teaming up with binance then this is likely just the beginning of many interesting things to come.

Wow that's right, this will add to the brave user of miners, because in the first position it is the opera browser that is victorious because there is a crypto feature there.

3 hours ago, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend Yes it is a wonderful browser and these updates made by the innovative company are very good and this bold cooperation also will facilitate a lot of dealing with it by the users but there is a problem of many ads on it

I don’t know what is the problem with ads, but in general there are a lot of subscribers complaining about ads on the Brave browser. It seems that ads are not available for all countries and there are countries that are prohibited from ads and from obtaining tokens.

I was working on chrome but after I knew about brave brwoser I felt a big change in movement in my of and even phone , it doesn't take lot of Rams and also it give really a great features that will be a great change for the apps for the future.

Oh, sorry that the Brave browser did not load with me. Now the browser will work on a par with the cryptocurrency exchange Binance. This is very excellent. 

This is a great news for many who use Brave browser and Binance website exchange, is possible now the Binance users they have the option to send their BAT from browser to their Binance balance, actually I think Brave use Uphold wallet.

What will be the impact from this collaboration between two famous companies? Brave is another most loved browser with the pre loaded ad blocker features. I have found, it can also block auto playing videos on the background. Biance is another big name for the crypto exchange. Hope this partnership will give the positive impact in the market. 

1 hour ago, fila said:

Brave is once again doing something unique here within the crypto currency world and teaming up with binance so that partnership will likely show many more great features going forward.

Basically, the Brave Browser has many great features, and this serious partnership with Binance comes to make this browser even more amazing. I think this experience will be very exciting.

6 minutes ago, manetunoe said:

brave Browser is a prefetable and this brave can be made surfing via surfing.  we've got the advantage of working with the Binance exchange website online brave so that we are able to exchange bat token through Binance.  i use the courageous browser and haven't gotten rewards yet, and that i anticipated it.

In order to obtain a BAT token you must be from a non-banned country or use a VPN. This configuration is only available for some countries. Therefore, if you are from a banned country, you will not get ads and you will not get tokens either.

Best news of the day. Brave browser continues to support crypto technology in every way. This time by collaboration with big platform like Binance it will really helps them as well as the Binance.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Best news of the day. Brave browser continues to support crypto technology in every way. This time by collaboration with big platform like Binance it will really helps them as well as the Binance.

Yes, the Bray Browser greatly supports encryption, it is mainly based on blockchain technology and encryption and gives its own token, which is BAT. Through this widget on the browser there will be a nice interaction with the Binance exchange.

6 hours ago, xassfarabi52 said:

It is possible to earn good money through the browser. If you follow the rules of the browser, you can earn a good amount of money through browser referral.

Yes, a lot can be gained through the Brave Browser, not only through referral but also through advertisements, but unfortunately ads are not available in all countries. There are prohibited countries where advertisements are not activated.

For the first time I hear about this news, this is a wonderful thing especially for Brave coin and their browser, I do not use it anymore but good for browsing besides it gives free coins as well.

Its really good news for brave browser user's, iam also use brave browser, but you cant mention this offer works world wide are few selected countries only, because in country brave not show any advertisment then how we earn extra bat tokens, so when this offer works world wide then use its profitable for this users.

13 hours ago, sumitshet said:

It's just a browser, Bat tokens can exchange everywhere in the exchanges, let's see what will happen in future between them as mixing

It seems from your words that this browser does not like you, yes you can trade the BAT Token in any exchange, but the advantage of this browser is that it gives you some free BAT Token for viewing ads. I think it's an easy way to get tokens, then you can exchange.

3 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

This is a good collaboration here and still I can say that this will be a good to us. 

Hum this will be a nice thing.

Yes, I think this cooperation between the exchange between and the browser will be very wonderful, there are a lot of members interested in the browser because it gives profit from token to see ads and can be transferred and traded on Binance.

Personally I won't look into this tool, as Brave does not have my country in their list of countries that can gain from watching ads. I tested the browser in the past, but it was incomplete back then. I have my own setup, and since I can't profit from them, I won't change everything without them offering what they do to other countries. 

Also I've read that there is need for KYC for profiting from watching ads, Anyone can confirm this?

1 hour ago, kabanidze said:

I generally noticed that now Binance has become very strong in collaborating with other projects, and with smaller projects. It is the collaboration with Binance that will help many projects just come to life and breathe again, such as BRAVE

Yes, Binance exchange carries out great activities in various fields, and the partnership with Brave is one of them. There is another news published yesterday about Binance issued an electronic payment card similar to Visa. Penance is in fact a Crypto octopus.

Is the first time i heard about this browser, and i want what i can do to earn from it , please if someone know about this browser can give us a information and how we can get money from it , please we need this.

6 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Is the first time i heard about this browser, and i want what i can do to earn from it , please if someone know about this browser can give us a information and how we can get money from it , please we need this.

You can get the browser and information about it here
https://brave.com
First you have to download the browser, then activate the ads from the settings, then the ads will come to you and every advertisement you click on will get a token profit. But be aware that some countries are prohibited.

47 minutes ago, Ahmad Rao said:

Cryptocurrency buying and selling may be a frightening undertaking for users not acquainted with such belongings, so integrating Binance into the Brave browser makes the process seamless and simple.

Yes, actually, merging Penance with the brave browser will make trading a much easier and simple process than the previous one, in addition to the great features of Brave browser, especially maintaining privacy and getting rid of annoying ads.