Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Hello friend, thank you for your advice, I personally create the posts that I can daily, I try to be the best possible in creating them and I believe that in due time my reputation will increase, what if I never lose my motivation and my commitment to the forum just like I hope you don't...

Welcome to you as a member of this forum. I hope that through your work and your presence here, you will gain knowledge and achieve what you are seeking to achieve in the field of cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of people in a hurry to collect reputations, and in any case, a lot of them give here randomly, meaning everyone will take reputations, no doubt about this, so I don't have to worry.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful 

I absolutely agree with you.  Success always achieve slowly and by doing hard work. We should try slow to get success in cryptotalk and than we will decrease chance of mistakes. We should make our focus on works which should be valuable and effective for other. 

Yes, dear friend and colleague of this great forum, I agree with the subject in many aspects that you comment on, since it is of the utmost importance to investigate and obtain relevant information in order to give useful and constructive answers for this great community
  Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I agree to this topic that you created my friend and for me as a beginner here in this forum, I don't rush things here because if I will rush things here maybe I will get warning points or get my account ban because of my irresponsible act So, we need to be patient here and work hard

• +5 1

Yah bro you are right . If you are not able to do more posts do less posts but focus on your content . For example if you post 20 daily but 5 are deleted you get 5 negative reputation and 5 positive because your content was not good and just a waste of time for reader then you get zero reputation a day

But if you post 15 post but focus on your content you can get 10 positive reputation or more depending on your content

We should only make useful comments otherwise it is only done to finish the twenty comments required and it will mean nothing. It is a forum and what we need no matter making new posts or comments is to be adding to the conversation useful posts and help the reader to decide and get informed.

It is true that my friend, it is good to focus on creating useful posts, as they are the ones that make you have a good reputation among the members. I do not care to complete the specified posts on the day, but I care to share something useful for everyone.

The completely agree with you.  We must work hard within the forum and provide useful posts for all the members of the forum and be unique so that we can develop our accounts and gain a good number of reputation and trust of the members working within this forum.

The only way to get positive reactions is to improve the quality of our topics and posts, don't rush into making posts so that your posts can be useful and liked by people, of course your posts will get a lot of reactions, so the main key is to increase more good posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you, the content of the posts is what we should focus on, the reputation and rank will come later in the future if we are providing good and useful content for the Cryptotalk community.

When you work hard and with your focus and intereset then you will get success soon don't work fast to to complete daily task work slowly and understand what you are posting in this way you will not make mistake and will get good reputation

It is so sad to say that the beginners have no patience he want all the succes fastly but i suggest that if you have no patience then you will not be succesfull you can doing comments bestly and show your skill slowly slowly you will be succeed.

Of course brother yo should work slowly and with patience.keep posting 20 comments daily in few days you will be a senior member on cryptotalk.Always work with patience and keep struggling you will b best example for all of us.

We are not here to earn crypto only.We also need to learn andalways try to help out others and become skilled at new belongings and make it to useful posts and trait comments.dont enthusiasm tightly and found useless comments instead go deliberate and steadily by researching on in rank and  you will get success.

There is no shortcut to achieve something good or big in life. We all have to work hard to get success. In here all we have to learn first to earn something. We have to pay time on it and valuable information.        

Crypto talk is a platform if you try leisurely and education clothes greatly it will be excel for you for the reason that in this platform you container discover scores of additional equipment about cryptocurrency unchanging if you appraise followed by you be able to receive by hand as much as necessary informed interrelated to the Crypto earth still you are civilizing manually functioning on your announcement skills and dreams to give explanation this possessions will this belongings will look up by hand in a outshine story that will facilitate you alot.

Hi, my friend you said true. I am also have a job so i also can't be able to give more time to cryptotalk. That's why i cannot make full posts but i try to make less but usefull posts. I also request to all of you don't think about reputation we all new here and reputation always increase with knowledge. The more you knowledge gets the more usefull posts you make and as a result your reputation automatically increases. So don't go fastly this forum is future based. Give time to this and succeed.thanks

You are right, reputation is better to focus on work without looking at these.  If there is good work in the forum and the work is done properly then the reputation will continue to grow.  Reputation will continue to grow if the topics are as much as possible and people will like the usable posts.  Everything comes to bubble through any work and it should be given time.

Concentrate on your work inspite for sake of money.not make desire for earn reputation soon.not give feedback on topic with an bird's eye view on that specific topic.make research about that topic than make your post.

Cryptotalk forum has helped me in so many ways. For benefiting yourself,you need to be consistent and open to any topic and knowledges. Dont hurry up, go slow. Have proper information and knowledge. Go through posts and invest yourself here. Be consistent and grow gradually with cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Crypto is a great and informative platform. If you are patience and ready to give a great try.. you will surely success today or tomorrow. But you must know the rules and regulations of the forum. Once you are in love with the platform you will have a great time here.

I totally agree with @Ch Ayyan we should make our posts count and useful. Number of posts doesn't matter, what matters is the quality of our posts. As a reward we get good ratings and reputation. We shouldn't rush while completing our tasks. Slowly and steady we must focus on our contents and work with full dedication. 

• +2 1