Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

Yes friend.You are absolutely right.When we work in this forum,most of us wanted to make 30 post within the shortest time as possible.But i think we all should give enough time to make every post much informative.In this way,we may need to spend some extra time,but it will help us to gain more knowledge and also more reputation point. 

According to me you should have enough idea when dealing with Crypto talk. The reason behind it is it is a very well known platform. Your post should be quality content. So go slowly and steadily.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

We know a line that slow and steady wins the race. Not only in our life it's also work on this forum site. Because if we write posts very fastly then we can make some wrong on our posts and it will cause on our account.

• Useful or interesting 2

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

That is very good here dude but you don't suppose to ask for a like it just like creating your post for only receiving likes. You shall be given a like when you deserve a like. But Still I appreciate for your advice happy Posting

7 hours ago, Rodrigus said:

That was the truth we make good post and receive a reputations imagine other users with high number of like and low post is because of their good work I suggest if we work very well.

All you said is true but how can we make a good post that deserves the like likes and reputations you can see some people will kk create topic and receive a nagative like.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:51 PM, tienda said:

Yes I agree with you we dont to harry doing post or topic rapidly just to complete the 30 post no, we need to take our time and we need to do some investigation about the thing we introduce on our topic, is very important for doing a constructive post or topic. 

Well, that's true mate because here, we're handle our time just comply the 30 posts within a day, you can posts in the morning, afternoon or evening, just do some useful posts to lessen or avoid your posts be deleted.

You use the secret word it's Focus if any one have concentrated in this work and have a good post and comment with a new and legit information  they will get a good reputation without searching for it 

Yes bro like you said i am doing things slowly. I post everyday sometimes 30 sometimes 20 and somedays i just recover the deleted post and i am happy with the my ranks increasing. I am full member and i am going to reach senior member and though my reputation is low i am happy with it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree everything will come in to process so enjoy slowly on walking through your success. Here in cryptotalk it is not just easy to complete 30 max post per day and having useful and informative content so it is not easy to have good reputation. Don't rush everything you need to be patient and faithful because i believe that everyone of us can reach the highest ran in this forum at the same time having lots of good reputation.

You are actually right we mustn't make 30 posts everyday, posting 15 useful posts that many will benefit from is far better than posting 30 useless posts that no one will benefit from it and you know if the moderators noticed that the posts are not valid enough definitely they will be deleted, so we should focus and make useful posts to avoid receiving warning point or ban.

Yes, your words are correct, you should not be reckless and rush in order to achieve great reputations quickly, and it is better to follow a balanced steps in this forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

Don't rush on getting reputation just move slowly but surely you will achieve your goal if you rush you will end up commiting something that will banned you .

On 3/25/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everything you want high takes a lot of time and investment and also patience. In order to have a good content help those who are in need or post something that is detailed and well explained were everybody could like it. Posting good contents good for your reputation but also for everybody who is need.

I agree. This forum is not a race in becoming a high ranked member or even has a lot of reputation. As long as you are doing you job effectively, be a good member by obeying the rules, and respect other members, you will enjoy the time spending here because you are learning and can interact with other members.

Yes, the best way to gain a good reputation in this forum is to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.
I always follow the world of cryptocurrencies and try to publish all that is new about cryptocurrencies.

The work here requires careful thought and good thinking about the quality of information and words that it publishes. Today we have a complete completion of the work or the daily ration available, and so the work and publication have been done well and at a better level and without the need to rush and exposure to delete topics or get negative reputation points.

• +1 3

On 3/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, Honny143 said:

I can't understand why now this forum members interested in to gain reputation  points, all knows this reputation points not help our earnings increase, I think suggests new members which content we post,because so many new members not no which type topic we post, if we have any information then post good content to write a topic.

We shouldn't focus on that because all of that will automatically come to us when we contributed here every-day. 

Just never stop sharing knowledge here so we can still learn from every one too. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

like the way you talking about...

really the words we use.. it effect others to know about us... so we should be post only things.. by thinking highly... do not be hurry... no problem if make post less than 30

• +1 1

I agree to this topic that you created my friend and for me as a beginner here in this forum, I don't rush things here because if I will rush things here maybe I will get warning points or get my account ban because of my irresponsible act So, we need to be patient here and work hard.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right,  We should not rush while posting. We should post slowly and steadily, because we have all day to post. If we post in a hurry then the quality of our post decreases. If we want to move this forum  forward, we have to keep the quality of our post intact. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well said, it's better to create useful posts than to create meaningless posts just to complete the maximum number of posts. Remember that we are here to discuss things about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Thank you for this mate although this comment is late because we can now create a 20 post a day. But the essence of topic is still their, because 30 or 20 post a day, if you have no will to work on that day don't force yourself to post, because it may lead to getting a warning points or banned if you wrote an unintentional post. Just post when you feel like want to post, the day is long don't pressure yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good advice worth of given the highest like of reputation, in everything you aim to achieve, you have to work hard and remain committed, dedicated and most importantly be patient in order to attain a favourable outcome. Stop the habit of greediness or rushing it wouldn't yield a positive outcome for you. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Good advice worth of given the highest like of reputation, in everything you aim to achieve, you have to work hard and remain committed, dedicated and most importantly be patient in order to attain a favourable outcome. Stop the habit of greediness or rushing it wouldn't yield a positive outcome for you. 

You work gives you reputations when you post good you will get good reputation. We don't need to beg for it instead we receive it when we deserve it.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:21 PM, kizz said:

Yes I agree with you, everything takes time and earning in crypto needs patience and hard work and a lot of time in order for you to succeed here in the crypto world.

Hard work and patience are the things we need in order to succeed, this is applicable in any factor of our lives. Good things will come to us if we know how to wait. We should also put effort on the things we will go to do. 

• +2 1