Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

You work gives you reputations when you post good you will get good reputation. We don't need to beg for it instead we receive it when we deserve it.

Yes I agree with you we don't need to beg anyone for reputation points, because when we post  knowledgeable content then automatically our forum members gives this points if our topic deserves, I don't think force anyone for this points its gives real satisfaction.

• +2 1

Yeah, most of the newbie are focused on quantity to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis but the new payment system has changed the payment system and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Always focus on giving quality than the quantity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, most of the newbie are focused on quantity to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis but the new payment system has changed the payment system and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Always focus on giving quality than the quantity.

The new campaign is well designed and planned as well. All members were allowed to write the maximum of 20post daily of which you receive the payment in 7 days and of course when you rate is negative you will not be paid.

that is exactly what we need to do , patience , hurrying up will not do anything good , it even may cost you to get your post or topic deleted due to low quality , we need to think well before posting anything

All should know this proverb that is,

"SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE", If u want to solve the problem hurry up You never get the answer . If you are steadily and slowly to make concentrate on the problem as you can achieve the solution easily. Here what the difference is time, time is precious thing use it keenly. So all my friends make the comment which is useful to others. Don't spam it for whatever. Thank you .

Edited by Astrovicky08
Network error makes it two times

On 3/25/2020 at 10:17 PM, Shahud said:

you aree right friend.after joining here in thr forum every newbie should atleast read tr rules of the forum after that he /she has to complete their 100  posts to get earning

Yeah, that is the basic of this forum, every beginner should know it first so they will not be confused about their earnings, they should also read the new payment system so they are aware of how they could earn from this forum. Reading is the key if you know how to read and understand then things will be fine.

you are right my freind, when i'm beginner i worked to complete my daily comments and topics, but by time i find the best is to give some topics or comments with value.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, Andrew56 said:

. I think that we should evaluate members according to their work.

Yes mate, evaluate members base on their work not on his/her reputation. Actually other members have a good work yet less repuatiation is it because other members just give importante to those who have high reputation. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Its no matter you get reputation or not but you must write good post which will be useful for both member senior and noob.. Because if you make good post the Member will read YOUR post with Very carefully while leave a react for you as you are deserved for it.. Also they can follow you... So dont be hurry but make your journey perfect with the help of crypto currency in this forum..                     

Our primary assignment in this forum is to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from, so for that reason I will suggest we focus when working so that you can earn a good ratings that will lead you to get your full payment or if you can't make the 20 posts instead focus and make 15 good ones that members will benefit.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Solex said:

Our primary assignment in this forum is to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from, so for that reason I will suggest we focus when working so that you can earn a good ratings that will lead you to get your full payment or if you can't make the 20 posts instead focus and make 15 good ones that members will benefit.

Exactly! We are here to make good post and informative topics. We don't need to rush things, if we can't make it into maximum post a day, that's fine. Don't push yourself to post and write, because it might lead to a bad writing that can be deleted or you get a warning points just post in moderation. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/26/2020 at 12:40 AM, nayon89 said:

Reputation is not an easy thing to earn. It comes automatically when anyone loves you. Just need to carry on the good work. People will love you when they like your post. No one can take a reputation. People give a reputation. So Just go on

It is not necessary to love you first before gaining a reputation, just create useful and helpful content and you will automatically receive reputation. Just focus on sharing good information here but it attracts a good reputation as well.

This forum is created to discuss Cryptocurrency and it related activities, since we all know that i will advise us to always make sure we pay attention to our work and contribute valuable posts and topics that everyone in the forum will have to admire because our major role here is to make quality posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, bino said:

Exactly! We are here to make good post and informative topics. We don't need to rush things, if we can't make it into maximum post a day, that's fine. Don't push yourself to post and write, because it might lead to a bad writing that can be deleted or you get a warning points just post in moderation. 

Yes mate and receive a lot of warning points can automatically lead the account to be banned from receiving payment in the forum, so we should all be patient with what we can afford.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:16 PM, iloveyobit said:

I liked your post a lot, already a lot of new members here are presenting topics on how to increase the speed of obtaining the reputation or the like while they had to focus on the quality of the posts

Well said, just focus on the quality of the posts. There are many people who really like obtaining many reputation and the only thing for you to achive that is creating more usefu topics and content.

• +3 1

To achieve success and the highest ranks here in the forum, you must follow a clear strategy at work Starting with adherence to the rules and daily work, if possible, add to the activity in the various departments, which will help in gaining more experience and gaining more reputation points.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the most important thing in the forum is not to initiate it, as it may seem at first glance an easy thing and one should not be dragged behind it, as mistakes may be made that are not taken into consideration and thus this matter may lead to obtaining warning points or deletions or even a ban.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, we have to focus on the quality of the posts we make, not the number of posts per day.  You will get a good reputation of course if you do a good job in the forum and write useful and wonderful posts and responses. I am learning and trying to be as useful as I can because I love this forum and strive to be better.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Slow and steady is correct. I have noticed progress after weeks and it was because I like slow and steady and not fast or very greedy. It has to be done gentle and in a way that everyone feels that we are not rushing things. Cryptotalk is kind to us and the knowledge we learn will be invaluable to us. We get better in this and we can become top but only if we have a good plan and patience.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Just try to focus on the quality of your posts and observe each of your post before posting not try to hurry to increase the quantity of the posts you make

• -4 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Thats true , we need to take care of the forum and so many people are actually doing so and its important we are all confined to the same as people, to go slow on the forum and make sure that when we earn its all about what we have  given to the forum as great materials 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yeah there's no easy work if you get some reasonable amount of money, you must need to exert efforts. Sometimes I feel like I loss motivation to make a post because it drains me and some of my post didn't get some ratings. But since I'm just a student, I need to continue since my online class is incoming so I might can't focus on this forum.

By going steadily and slowly, you can learn a lot of new things from informative pots here. The posts contain a lot of useful information  about cryptocurrencies  and a lot of trading tactics. Try to observe and learn from the posts and then try to do your own things specially in tradings. So only in a few months you will know everything about a good earning. 

• +1 1