Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

sometimes we go into despair because things are not going quite well, we have to go slowly but surely taking things calmly will lead us to success we must concentrate on what we do and be consistent so we will be effective

Correct words, you try to write as many posts as possible and everything in your head gets mixed up, which makes you write nonsense. Competent posts are the key to success, good luck.

Thank you for your kind advise,I am also a beginner,now I have to complete the first 100 comments.I will follow your words,thanku.And in my opinion you are right some people here only think about their Target to complete.And they didn't do the work properly,is.,they didn't read the post properly and answered meaninglessly.When we want to win this platform then we have to obey the rule like the visetalk"slow and steady wins the race".

On 3/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Cant agreed more! 

El 25/3/2020 a las 5:32, Upright dijo:

Estoy total y completamente de acuerdos con sus opiniones, puesto que para lograra esta meta que nos estamos proponiendo lo mejor sera publicar al menos treinta ya que así tendríamos racionalmente con muchas personas 

I totally and completely agree with their opinions, since to achieve this goal that we are proposing, the best thing will be to publish at least thirty since we should rationally with many people

The rush only leaves fatigue. I support you in what you say, we must go calmly so we have more capacity to learn... Sometimes we rush to want to be the first and in the end we are last for not doing things well...

Tip: Patience to get what we want.

In cryptocurrencies, there is no need to rush. Blockchain is designed to grow your cache wisely and slowly. Thank you for reminding us not to rush.

That's all right, You're right! This forum needs a different approach, and if you behave badly and break the rules - you will get blocked, and this is not good! Here you need to treat everyone with respect, and write such posts that will promote you very well, and help you a lot, good luck!

• +2 1

It is very true friend of cryptotalk what you say ws very wise, since in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to be passive you have to take slow but safe steps and in this forum you also have to be efficient, do not rush, go slow but do not stop commenting on the subject that we love that noa keeps here together discussing about it and cryptocurrencies is the subject that we like to talk about, we must continue with the talk but slowly without eagerness or stress because if we want to achieve a reputation we must comment on valuable things that carry I work to publish them so that they are very valuable both for us and for the other members of this great forum.

It will always happen that new users will come to misuse the forum because they only want easy income; the job of the veterans is to keep up the quality and alert the new ones to the mistakes they are making so that the forum stays nourished.

The takeaway from this is don't. force. yourself. to. post, take your time and don't go around like someone has a gun to your head making you post, if you want reputation? make good quality posts that people can agree with its that simple don't go begging for it or trying to fool people by copy pasting other posts of other users or from a site you found because believe me someone will notice. You couldn't make your 30 posts hey that sucks man but don't drive your reputation into the ground by making bad posts to fill the quota to get paid ok..this turned into a rant I think

• +1 1

Cryptotalk provides you a suitable and steady platform for earning and understanding the knowledge of cryptocurrency. It shows you clear vision of the world of cryptocurrency. I would suggest don’t waste your time on social media platform

On 3/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Very nice, you have encouraged me to continue posting and improve over time. I am eager to learn a lot and then try it out in practice. I will then write about my personal experiences and hope to receive many suggestions as to what I could improve on my work.

• +1 1

Greed is bad thing and it will give you more and more stress. Never compete with seniours and stay relaxed with your position. Never think of more money which will mislead you and hence you just crossed the rules violation and it will affect badly your profile. So always make less but most suitable posts.

• +2 1

don't rush on getting popularity simply circulate slowly but without a doubt you may achieve your aim in case you rush you may turn out to be commiting something so that it will banned you .

@Ch Ayyan You're absolutely right in this regard. We should always be slow and steady to get success on the cryptotalk forum. More than that, we must be regular and up-to-date with our quality postings and genuine contents. We must give our plenty of time on self-research, learning new things, and focus on creating authentic and relevant contents. We shouldn't be worrying about reputation and focus on rewards, but give emphasis on maintaining quality to our posts. When we post quality contents, people will automatically notice it and will endorse with positive reactions. So, we should be regular and be updated with the forum, and only focus on creating quality contents rather than worrying on rewards or the reputation.

This is one of good sentence too we dont need quantity of posts we need useful posts not jst number of posts we have to create post tht are useful 

Hey mate, you are right we must build our cryptotalk profile slow and steady, if we work carefully and share informative post we must get good reputation to our profile. We also be careful about rules of the forum when we post and comment of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Haste makes waste. So if you are on a hurry to reach your goal you are not going to achieve it. It is best to take your time and make plan and action in order to reach the purpose that your working on. It takes date today work and analysis on the different aspects in order to make good quality post that would earn you positive reputitions from the other users. So with consistent effort you will be able to make it.

• +2 1

Crypto talk is a platform in case you cross slowly and mastering matters deeply it is going to be higher for you because in this platform you can examine many extra things approximately cryptocurrency even in case you try then you may make your self enough knowledge associated with the Crypto international even you're enhancing your self operating to your communication abilities and ideas to explain this aspect will this things will improve your self in a better model that will help you lots.

Please be reminded that the daily quota of posting in this forum is at exact twenty only as you go to yobit, you could see there that they would only allow the users to get paid by the twenty useful content posted in this forum. This could misdirect users form their idea of posting daily as they might waste their time in posting additional ten more to the daily quota that is only supposed of twenty. Nevertheless, I would say that the reputation is not something to brag about in this forum as you are always getting paid no matter whether your post has been rated or not. Just always keep on aiming to create content in this forum that would be useful for future references to the people who are engaging themselves in this industry.

You have the right to every success that comes step by step, do not rush it because when you hasten you will not get anything, you may achieve success one day and then fail, but when you build a base for you, you will achieve great successes every day. Just focus on your goal and you will reach what you want.

Hey my friend hope you will be fine and doing well.

I like your topic very much. Nowadays the new user have to hurry to make money more in less time but due to this they post many useles and meaningles things so i suggest them to keep post useful and not to try cheat.