A site with a list of the most important sites that you need in the world of cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

A site with a list of the most important sites that you need in the world of cryptocurrencies

15 hours ago, Lover840 said:

I'll try this out as I'm a newbie here and I'm trying my best to learn almost everything. I usually use the coinmarketcap and coingecko website also cointelegraph for latest crypto news. 

These two sites are good for getting rates, currency plans, total supply, size, etc. but it does not give you all the things you need to work in Crypto, so this list provided by this site is great and includes almost everything for you.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:08 AM, Rosaline149 said:

Thanks for the info. I have checked and explored the sites and looking the good sites to give the most essential information about the cryptocurrency related websites from all around the world. Generally, this type of the website will be very useful for both old and new members in the crypto world. 

That's right, I also tried to explore the link then I found out very useful information. 

I hope newbies see this post for them to explore that and gain knowledge too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/20/2020 at 2:28 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, I also tried to explore the link then I found out very useful information. 

I hope newbies see this post for them to explore that and gain knowledge too. 

Yea, it will be helpful to anyone that is seeking for information about a project, this sites will serve for that purpose and it is not complicated

On 4/19/2020 at 12:47 PM, Kariuki said:

Okay thank you for theheads up, I thought you were talking about the site such as coin market cap or something but its also a good start with bitstartpage, looks like a relevant site and it might work well its very important there is something else that can help us develop the right ideas of choice

Yes my friend here you can find many spots that you need on a daily basis such as the currency market and many other necessary and various other services and even scam sites in order to avoid them and be very careful of them.

Спасибо большое за информацию. Я думаю всем она окажется очень полезной. И конечно я буду изучать ее более подробно. И  надеюсь найду для себя много нового и интересного.

Thank you for sharing this site. I think that there are two most important sites when it comes to anyone that is involved in crypto and that is an exchange site and an earning site. The exchange site is where you can buy crypto or exchange it to the desired coin that you are interested in, such as the yobit platform and the earning site is where you can get free crypto in exchange for a certain degree of work. I use this forum whereas others use faucets. Either way these are the most important for anyone involved in terms of sites. Also, another thing that i should mention is a good wallet, which i would recommend blockchain.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Before trying to go into cryptocurrency or even trying to invest in them, there should be proper research on sites that are recommended and the scam ones. So a site like this you just mentioned will help. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

35 minutes ago, Iambee said:

Yes you are right . There are many of the people who have juts come in the field of Crypto currency and they don't know much about the important site and through your post they will save their time as well as learn about the important sites as well.

Yes, I think this site provides a great service for those who work in Crypto, as it saves him tired and effort in searching for important sites that he always needs through his work in Crypto. So it is a good idea to keep the site with you.

2 hours ago, Masum10 said:

Looks like a relevant site and it can work very effectively There is something else you are talking about sites like currency market cap or something else, but it is a good start with a bit startup to help us develop the right ideas of choice Maybe more information about our exchange, and looking for a project for the head heads, I thought the use of the sites has a great future and as it navigates through the sites .....

Indeed this site is more than wonderful, it is a great crypto favorite and it has all the sites that you need while working in Crypto and even a list of scam sites that you have to get away from. It will be very useful to keep this favorite with you.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:09 AM, Preadator889 said:

I love this site a lot and we have been using it for a very long time. It has provided a lot of help and sites that I need in the field of encryption, so I advise everyone to use this site always )

Thank you for sharing your experience here. It is necessary for members to share their good or bad experiences here so that everyone can benefit because sharing experiences makes everyone gain experience and refrain from making mistakes in others.

2 hours ago, kabanidze said:

Yes, the site is good, but as you said, it is not suitable for making money. There it is better to receive information and use it as an assistant for constant work with cryptocurrency. You said everything correctly, without errors.

Thank you my friend, yes this site is not really for making money but it helps you a lot while working in Crypto because it contains a huge list that you may need in your daily work and therefore it is necessary to keep it as your favorite.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, Iamelneeno said:

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will try to check the site for myself and see if it's interesting as you said. And if it is, it will become my most visited. 

Yes, I advise you to visit it and I hope you like it, it is really beautiful, this site contains a large list of sites that are of interest to everyone working in Crypto in various fields such as prices and information about currencies, forums, taxes and even scam sites.

Amazing, thank you, I think this site is a real treasure, I browsed it and found many sites that I did not know anything about previously.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:17 AM, Crypto123 said:

Today I have a very cool website with a very large list of websites that anyone who works in the Crypto field needs
https://bitstartpage.com/

It seems to me that this site is very useful. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Such sites will be a good reference for users of cryptocurrencies to know, uh, news and information about cryptocurrencies and platforms.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:41 AM, Captain Karim said:

Amazing, thank you, I think this site is a real treasure, I browsed it and found many sites that I did not know anything about previously.

Thank you, I am glad that you liked my friend, this site already has a great list of important sites that you need in your daily life while working in Crypto. So it is a good idea to keep this site as a favorite.

This site is the least known as a masterpiece, and indeed it contains all the important sites that you need in the field of cryptocurrencies. Thank you for submitting this topic.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This site is the least known as a masterpiece, and indeed it contains all the important sites that you need in the field of cryptocurrencies. Thank you for submitting this topic.

Welcome my friend, I am glad that you liked it, it is really a great site that looks like a big favorite that contains the most important sites that anyone can work in Crypto, as it is classified and arranged well and each section contains many important sites.

Thank you for the information. I haven't heard about this site but I am going to try this site to find good crypto earning site. This information is going to help me a lot hope it can also help you.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:03 PM, Rezort said:

After my first look at this site my thought was that there are a lot of useful services and websites I have never heard of and I am going to explore them.

You can use that to know some useful sites here in cryptoworld. 

Thanks to the one who shared this because it's very helpful especially to those who did not know it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful platform with all of us I think it is a website that we all need as you indicate it many thanks again 

Thank you that we need such sites because everyone who works in cryptocurrencies must learn and discover more every day.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:27 PM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing mate let's hope the site will be beneficial as you have clarified  and I'm going to explore it after I finish working here.

I already explored those given sites which I found out really helpful. 

I hope beginners will see the post too for them to have and read useful sites in cryptoworld. 

Thank you for the information and links. For traders and just beginners, your post will be useful. It is worth keeping this information at hand.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:01 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Thank you for the information and links. For traders and just beginners, your post will be useful. It is worth keeping this information at hand.

Yes, it is good to keep this site in your favorites, because you will actually need it in many daily things. Often you need to enter a website to work and to go online, but this site saves you all of this.