Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection?

On 10/17/2019 at 5:12 AM, xBDT Script said:

Well my question is that if https://bitinfo.cc is a clone site (phishing site) or just a redirection to bitcoinTalk.org. I am in confusion obviously but at the same time I think it is simply a redirection. Coz without having access of the core file and the database login details it seems impossible to pull the live data.

it's dangerous, don't enter the site. after all I just checked in the bitcointalk account and there is no information about bitinfo.cc.

if there really is a new forum or new site that is related there must be an announcement there, like 2 or 3 months ago when crypto talk first appeared, on bitcointalk there is official information.

• +2 1

Maybe its a clone website. But you did the right thing by sharing this information of forum. Forum members should be very careful about these type of matter.

• +1 1

Domain redirection should be done in the domain provider account, that means the hacker should have access to the main domain provider account. Anyway anything is possible when it comes to programming.

I think its a phising site, look at their time, it stopped. The phising site always cloned the home page and login page of the original one. don't ever login into your login account on that site or your login data Will be recorded by them. Since i open my account in 2015, and do some bounty in 2016, i've seen so many fake bitcointalk website (phising).

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such good information to increase the awareness when it comes to scams or by hacking us. We must be really need to be aware now. It is nice to have a forum like this, such a great help not just for me, but for all. I've been wanting to get inside that forum because that pays really well.

• +2 1

I think it is a mirror site of bitcointalk so getting registered on that site will not benefit or getting logged in to that site will risk your privacy. 

• -1 1

thanks for sharing information.many fake duplicate websites available in market i also seen a fake flipkart site always chek domain address.

• -1 1

I don't know, my friend, but it is not safe to use a suspicious link, I think you should only use the official link.

• -1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

Many scammers try different kind of ways to scam with people. Sometime they create phising site to stole people's information. It’s our responsibity to verify before use.    

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

need to be stolen, don't explore the site. but after I searched the bitcointalk forum there was no announcement regarding bitinfo.cc.

• -1 1

citizens are creating the fake realm and financial statement hence they preserve turn out community fool and plunder their riches via this fake financial records and websites

• +1 1

That is a high level hack, i can not imagine how someone can make such a redirection if not a developer of Bitcointalk himself.

Bitinfo.cc is not safe because I am doubt about it is a can be scam site so do not redirect to Bitcointalk account other wise your BTT account can be hacked by hackers. Be aware about it. 

• +1 1

I am also one of the members in bitcoin, this is my first time hearing about this kind of fake address or domain. I always make to to bookmark the correct address into my browser, in case something were to happen. Just looking at the address, it's already shady enough for you to not clicking on them. And I also believe bitcoin doesn't have any mirror site or a back up site kind of thing. Only use the correct one.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

At this point there are many scammer try to stole people account information through phising sites. We should always aware of this. Many begginers don't have much knowledge about it that's why some time they got trap.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think that a single site has many addresses that can direct us to it, and this feature is found in many sites such as Facebook if you request Fb.com we will be directed to Facebook, but we must always make sure that the addresses belong to the site we want.

Actually I have no idea about bitcointalk. Because I am newbies in this forum. And I don't like to join any bitcointalk site

• -1 1

I have no idea about this.  So I can't say anything about that.  But if I know about it later I will try to say.

• -2 1

Only trust the main domain of the site, any secondary sites can be scam and try to steal your account, just like, for example, fake Facebook pages which make you put your account details and snatch it from you.

Only trust the main domain of the site, any secondary sites can be scam and try to steal your account, just like, for example, fake Facebook pages which make you put your account details and snatch it from you.

• +3 1

This could be a scamming site their are many sites who cloned the original sites for users.This can be easily verified by bitcoin talk they have pinned their all official links on the main page.

• +1 1

I think this is the reason why my full member account automatically change pass. And change my email to other email.  

This is Phising Website that many newbies still don't have knowledge. 

That's why much better now to be careful always and always check the domain name

• +2 1