Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection?

I don't know how they plan to be a phising bitcointalk website and I don't actually care about this information. We are in cryptotalk here and you probably still think that bitcointalk is important but it is only for you as most people that tried and can't get a good rank they abandoned bitcointalk. So I'm happy you went back there but I will not.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

Yes there are many scammers which are working and wasting our time and people should avoid from these kind of websites.... Thanks.

Please check the site security first. You might enable the firewall on the antivirus software to block the attempts of phishing. If you can not afford premium version of antivirus software, you might still use some browser extensions from popular security companies like Malwarebytes, NcAfee, etc. 

• +4 1

It is really looks like Bitcointalk, if you don't know the legit domain of Bitcointalk you might get tricks by the scammers. So always check first the link before visiting the site, your account might get hacked and your effort and time will be wasted because of that little mistake of yours. The bad people really step up their game to easily fooled anyone and get an instant money from wrong doings. I hope in this forum no one will get tricked by this scammers.

I am really not understand why we need to know about this my dear. What is the reason. Are you feeling good dear @xBDT Script? You are in another website and we are no need for this information. I am think you mistaken where you want to post this information and you are not in bitcointalk. Nobody cares about this you were say here.

It can be anything but if you want to test it you should be more careful. It doesn't matter a lot though to us as most that are in cryptotalk we are not using bitcointalk a lot, but probably mattered to some early members of cryptotalk that were here under some arrangement like this guy over here. Not that they are missed or that they wrote any better quality than the new posts I am reading since I joined. The early posts like this one were mostly fast and poorly written and didn't contain much useful information or quality.

Some random websites that you discuss here do not have a lot to do with the crypto world but thanks for giving us advice not to use our codes and passwords on other websites and this is something that of course is common sense and nobody would just do that.

I am very confused with this one mate. I mean dude you give us one site called bitinfo.cc and you think that it can relate to something else that is called bitcointalk or a domain called xyz.com? I am left in the dark here. And what this site does? It redirects to bitcointalk? Why would you want to use it and not use the one you want instead?

I used a website checking domains for viruses and it returned this finding. This link is down now and probably not working. I am not going to find myself or follow any links so I am just using some online tools to check.

image.thumb.png.6aefd4f40f03f7ff3f6497fec14b0cb3.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Please check the site security first. You might enable the firewall on the antivirus software to block the attempts of phishing. If you can not afford premium version of antivirus software, you might still use some browser extensions from popular security companies like Malwarebytes, NcAfee, etc. 

Yes it would be. I also agree. We all should check first of all the security management of the site. But one more thing my dear friend I have checked many sites which has the high security levels but they scam the people and grab money.

16 hours ago, kryptonick said:

I used a website checking domains for viruses and it returned this finding. This link is down now and probably not working. I am not going to find myself or follow any links so I am just using some online tools to check.

@kryptonick Phishing approach was clearly detected. It has got negative score while performing the site security check. Site has low quality domain that is still visible to our naked eyes. Maybe, it has already made a scam exit. 

3 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

I have checked many sites which has the high security levels but they scam the people and grab money.

Checking site security is the first step, later you have to consider so many things like uniqueness of project, team behind the project and many more. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

What does the site offer so we need to check on that, I only have two addresses and am still waiting to understand how everything goes so we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective and we work with it and in the end , we are still learning some of this and I have tried to open the site and its not opening at all so am going to keep on working as hard to understand what happens in the end

• +5 1

Thank you very much my friend for the very interesting and useful information and the good advice you given to protect our selves from this website that is probably stealing bitcointalk accounts. I thought it was about cryptotalk at start but it seems to be about another forum, so actually it doesn't matter at all for this forum and you should be posting this to the other forum you are using. Here this is about cryptotalk and not something else, my friend.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

At this point there are many scammer try to stole people account information through phising sites. We should always aware of this. Many begginers don't have much knowledge about it that's why some time they got trap.

The site may have links to different suffixes, as in the Youbet platform, for example There are three links that reached us to the platform, which are different ways, no more than for the platform, and some of them are specific to certain regions, but we should pay attention to the main links that are officially announced only.

You must rely on the official announcements from the site regarding the domain that it connects to, for example, the Yobit platform has three But some links are SCAM Therefore, you must pay attention to these matters, as they are intended to steal accounts

On 10/16/2019 at 10:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Great work, which I most commend you for sharing valuable information to help and protect members from joining a concocted site claiming the nomenclature of that important, trustworthy and credible sites for learning and earnings crypto currencies BITCOINTALK campaign.

My friend, CryptoTalk.org is a completely separate forum from Bitcoininfo, but the CryptoTalk Forum offers through it through the Bitcoin currency, and also this confusion caused you to have them and this happens through the yobit platform Thank you

• +5 1

I wouldn't care any less about bitcointalk or a fake website. Bitcointalk was never safe either having been hacked dozens of times and even defaced at one time. If you have little knowledge on programming you may think there is some godlike developer there but there is nothing.