Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection?

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The idea that you want to convey briefly and clearly
The site has several addresses such as the roads that lead to Rome, exactly all of them meet at one point, although different
ex:
bit.com
bat.com
man.com
All these sites when you write take you to one site
This is called a multi-address range

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Well my question is that if https://bitinfo.cc is a clone site (phishing site) or just a redirection to bitcoinTalk.org. I am in confusion obviously but at the same time I think it is simply a redirection. Coz without having access of the core file and the database login details it seems impossible to pull the live data.

• +2 1

is that direct domain? or maybe mirror site. you know like torrent site also have different domain, to backed up if main web take down by dmca. for secure, don't login from direct or mirror site. we don't know it's real or phising.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well my question is that if https://bitinfo.cc is a clone site (phishing site) or just a redirection to bitcoinTalk.org. I am in confusion obviously but at the same time I think it is simply a redirection. Coz without having access of the core file and the database login details it seems impossible to pull the live data.

The CF-Ray is different. I haven't check it yet, but I guess that's an imposter website (ref url =https://www.reg.ru/). You're the one who plays with code. You tell me, mate. 😂

• +1 1

be very cautious as it could be a phishing and you may lose your account and they can use your account for their evil purposes

5 hours ago, cheewy said:

is that direct domain? or maybe mirror site. you know like torrent site also have different domain, to backed up if main web take down by dmca.

Well it is not from the bitcoinTalk admin so for sure someone else redirected it to bitcoinTalk.

5 hours ago, phabulu said:

Why does a website ask for bitcointalk credentials? this is a real risk, maybe it's some kind of phishing to stole data if not, someone knows this website and if it is safe to use?

My confusion is actually there. It's asking for credentials again even you are logged in into the system from the original domain. And on the other hand the data are updating real time in this domain which is not possible if there are no connection with the original server.

This this is really confusing me.

4 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You're the one who plays with code. You tell me, mate. 😂

Yeah I know but as I said to phabulu above. I am confused in those two actions.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Better make some research to see if you find any information about that, I think that is really strange something like this, at least we should find some recommendations or warnings.

It's hard to fine information unless someone tries with their credentials and login there to see what happen to the account. If the account get hacked later then it's obvious that it was a phishing site then again I will wonder about this: How are they getting access of the live database?

Scrapping. Still questionable.

• +2 1

People are creating the fake domain and accounts so they can make people fool and loot their money using this fake accounts and websites.

• -1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

3 minutes ago, Khan said:

People are creating the fake domain and accounts so they can make people fool and loot their money using this fake accounts and websites.

Yeah we call them phishing site but this case I am really in doubt as I have explained in my last posts.

1. If this is a phishing site then how come we see the live data which are in bitcointalk.org now

2. It could be just a domain redirection and nothing to be worried at all. 

• +2 1

But the two sites are completely different and not the same design
But when you enter yobit.net or yobit.io you will find it the same design
Both locations are similar

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

1 minute ago, bentayebsalah said:

But the two sites are completely different and not the same design

I think they have everything same. Not sure which links you gone. Here: 

evgwVQP.png

The said site. However it seems the menu image is not loading.

G8QL3eE.png

Original bitcoinTalk. It looks very similar to me. 

From yesterday I am trying to figure it out how it's possible LOL

• +1 1

A plagiarism may have been used by someone to defraud some members
Because the forum did not write anything about the transfer of his site or create a new forum

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

There is many fake bitcointalk, I remember "bitcointalk.TO",  I thought it was original forum, but surprisingly bitcointalk has adsense?.. then I found out it was a fake forum, I almost log in my account. Anyway thank you for sharing this to us, this will aware to members. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, miskyming said:

There is many fake bitcointalk, I remember "bitcointalk.TO",  I thought it was original forum, but surprisingly bitcointalk has adsense?.. then I found out it was a fake forum, I almost log in my account. Anyway thank you for sharing this to us, this will aware to members. 

Hold on! I think this is interested, I was checking out them and trying to find he differences. And I found out this:

dXAspTl.png

Original site

626HW3k.png

Fake site.

Which means the fake site has one months old data? In that case this is indeed a phishing site and giving them details will harm your account. I mean scammers will get access of your account.

Now question remains - how they get access of the database?

• +1 1

for cryptotalk also must be careful, I suggest to bookmark this website or bitcointalk because now fraud is very much in cyberspace

• -1 1

Just now, susilabai said:

When ever scammers see any site or project is going very good and user base is high they start to scam in that forum or through that forum.

Well there is a market for BitcoinTalk accounts and this is why scammers are targeting it. I have seen to sell Legendary members account for around $150 and you know these days, it is very hard to make an account legendary after introducing the merit system.

• +1 1

Most website are fake or scam who are related with CryptoCurrency but if someone login his original account this website he will there all type of information may be thay hack accou t and get access to payment system

• +1 1

I opened the link and it appears to be a phishing site(a clone). I have deleted the pages I visited from the clone website to not appear in my search suggestions. 

• -1 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

28 minutes ago, susilabai said:

then the fight starts it.

I know it very well. There are always this kind of story in there. The reputation section is very entertaining.

19 minutes ago, Phash said:

I opened the link and it appears to be a phishing site(a clone). I have deleted the pages I visited from the clone website to not appear in my search suggestions. 

It is indeed a clone site and the only goal is the phish the credentials of the users. There people who do not look much at the domain name and just put the information. They are waiting for them to make mistake.

• +1 1

There are many fake sites in the market that you are used to in the campaign, so I think it is important to be aware of this because if you are aware of these fake sites you will not fall into any kind of financial loss.i  think this is a  fake  site: https://bitinfo.cc

• +2 1

The name are not even the same, which mean they are scam, Bitcointalk account are sold for a high amount of money, they wanna hijack some

• -1 1

Another attempt to outwit us scammers, thank you very much to the author for the tip on these scammers, because there is a possibility that you could enter such a site and log in there. Now even some exchanges immediately create the impression of a Scam.

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 6:12 AM, cheewy said:

is that direct domain? or maybe mirror site. you know like torrent site also have different domain, to backed up if main web take down by dmca. for secure, don't login from direct or mirror site. we don't know it's real or phising.

yes this can be a mirror site. many websites provide this type of services due to govt restrictions

. i know luckygames.io and luckygames.cc is their mirror

• -1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I hate these scammers with their domains and subdomains of site names, already just climb into every crack just to earn a little crypt counting strangers. Hope soon as something this can be will to control and remove these sites.

• +2 1