Protecting your crypto - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

I will say that, well, what I do is on exchanges and in other parts of the wallet where I control the keys, I can reduce the loss in case of expiration or loss in case of attack, caution is never too much in everything possible consultation  .  Be careful and research before investing.  The Telegram, for example, has many mining bots, which will give you big returns.  And this is pure scandal.  If you want to invest in new currencies, choose IEO from good exchanges like Binance, Axex, Yobit. Thanks guys.

• Useful or interesting 1

All members should be responsible for self-defense.  Attempting to set the standard for each user by following all the rules and regulations of the forum.  And you should cooperate with others by posting according to the rules and regulations

I have do alot of things to protect my coins. I know there are many hackers and scammers. So we must use high security. I store my coin in online wallet. I use 2 step verification and also phone number verification in my wallet. It is enough for secure my wallet. I haven't face problem for long time.

enthusiastic admonition. keep an eye outdo research ahead of a gift. For example on telegram, there may be umpteen excavation bot, give you along with great getting even. it may be a pure swindle. if you wish gift along up to date coins, value more highly ieo cherish worthiness  enjoy binance, oxen, yobit.

You're right, if we have a decent amount of crypto we shouldn't hold inside exchange too long and we should store our crypto's in our hardware wallet. Otherwise exchange can hacked and we can lose our crypto. Yes telegram is full of scam and most of the scams are happening because of ico's.

Our crypto accounts very important for us. We should secure it. We should never share its password with anyone. We should be very careful about it. 

• +1 1

Mate I do some protecting measures to protect my crypto from scammers and hackers I create strong password that is changed from my other accounts and also I enabled two factor authorization to secure my account from scammers and hackers.

• +2 1

Mostly people when start trading newly they face more problems some reasons are first they don't wait for long time and 2nd some users keep their heavy investments in cryptocurriences and they don't work by a plan and some don't having patience. 

I agree with your all points.Also we have to keep our wallets key backup in time of emergency. We also have to be careful when transfering coins.It can be dangerous for our coins.And all the above points should be maintained for the betterment and safety of our coins.

Finding best wallets to secure our currency is also in our priorities. Because if we don't take security measures to make our currency safe then scammers can easily steel our currency and we will regret to not take security measures. 

Great post and very helpful for all of us.Thanks for sharing this informatiom with us.I am 100 percent agree with you and i also think that cold storage is one of the safest methods for holding bitcoin, as these wallets are not accessible via the internet.

Good advice, I would add that of configuring the 2FA system with Google or Microsoft so that the codes are not compromised, also in the case of cold wallets, they can be configured so that a PIN or password is necessary when entering interface or when attempting to withdraw funds.

There are a lot of e wallet in crypto world and each of those popular wallet has it own securities and services by itself. So using popular high-trust electronic wallets is a good thing. Just you have to rember your personal keys. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Wallet Security  is most important thing when you hold crypto coin in any cryptocurrency exchange and wallet you make sure it is safe ornnot. Never click on unknown links that we received in emails and different social media platform. Telegram is the main source for scammers that never believe on those person who contact with you through telegram

To protect your Crypto always use the trusted platform of exchanges.

Binance and Yobit exchange is the most secure platform of cryptcurrency in these days.

Trust wallet and Safefal wallet are the best and more secure wallet of the cryptcurrency we have to store our crypto in these exchanges.

On 1/11/2021 at 2:16 PM, Harbeeboullah said:

Protecting your cryptocurrency have to do with 2 things to my own knowledge for now one of them is that you need to have your personal wallet and secondly you need to have a strong password for security on  your account and allow it to stay away from your friends even you families because no one can be trusted 

This is a very wow advice from you dude.

I'm very much sure that if those two different concepts are well adhered to, then your crypto will definitely and surely be protected and remain at the safest condition for your own good 

Thank you for your suggestions and I think if we strictly and obediently follow the crypto rules and regulations, we can also save our account. We can save our account by not creating or using another account of the same device.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, Sayed28 said:

I agree with your all points.Also we have to keep our wallets key backup in time of emergency. We also have to be careful when transfering coins.It can be dangerous for our coins.And all the above points should be maintained for the betterment and safety of our coins.

We should be careful not to save our private keys in an open memory or on a random paper in your office, because if it was gotten by anyone it may be use to access your account and move your funds

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friends, I find this publication very instructive by this colleague as it deals with how to safely keep all cryptocurrencies for me, valuable information especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Yes, it is so true that Cryptocurrency is blockchain technology which have much chances to be attacked by scammers. It is all in our hand to protect our money from scammers. All the points you have shared are must adopted points to protect the money. But I think you have missed the important point which is 2fa security system. All the legit wallets and trading sites have the security system of two factor authentication sign-in, in which only you can access to your accounts after enable it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/17/2019 at 4:12 AM, Kingcolex said:

Don't fall for scams, if something is too good to be true in crypto it definitely is. Promises of free money, generators, incredible miners from no names that are way better than industry standards. It's all the same thing.

Scammers are always make good project and that show so much attractive but the main thing of that project is the scam with the peoples. Scammers scam at that time when the they collect good amount of money then they make scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:04 AM, Glossy said:

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

Okay, I got it. The most reasonable thing is that most of the people lost their crypto because of technical errors. They have lack of knowledge about they shouldn't transfer crypto of different types, they should select the same type of cryptocurrency in two corresponding wallets otherwise our crypto is lost.

Well I think it is important that we learn how to protect our coins. Crypto currencies are one of the major target of scammers and they seem to be having success with a lot of people. Although the Blockchain might be immutable but they find other means to get money from you. So you need to beware of them.

Of course, my friend, thank you for that. I see that you have provided a wonderful post on how to protect our money from theft, keep it in good wallets and hide our keys in a safe place far from fraud and fraudsters

• +4 1

Right my friend, security should be one of our priorities when it comes to cryptocurrencies, protecting our money guarantees us less problems, many have been neglected in terms of security and then they regret in an incredible way, we always keep our money moving If we will not, it is better to keep them in a cold wallet, that can guarantee more security and we never have all the money in a single exchange, it is better to occupy several.