What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020?

Blockchain is the best wallet where we can save our coins becasue in the crypto market there are so many online wallets but just some wallets are good and that not make scam with the peoples and we can easily use that and send and receive the coins easily and instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, iloveyobit said:

There are a lot of different wallets in which you can store your Bitcoin, I advise you to either store in the blockchain or in the Nano Ledger because it is not connected to the Internet and its safe.

Blockchain wallet is connected to the internet, although it is very secured and your funds are safe there but it is advisable to have your funds in a very secured place like ledger and trezor wallet.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, muniral4422 said:

Blockchain wallet is connected to the internet, although it is very secured and your funds are safe there but it is advisable to have your funds in a very secured place like ledger and trezor wallet.

I agree, hardware wallets are more secure than any online wallets since they are offline and there is no way for hackers to get access to such "not-connected to network" wallets 

51 minutes ago, muniral4422 said:

Edited by setifien

On 21/3/2020 at 17:29, MyThoughts said:

¿Cuáles son los lugares más confiables para mantener las criptomonedas en 2020?
¿Cuáles son las carteras online más fiables que conoces?

1002011603_PhotobyDavidSharesonUnsplash.jpg.640a5b2774b961ea0b4b3fd00f0047a1.jpg

(Foto de David Shares en Unsplash)

If you refer to online wallets such as trust wallet metamas or exchanges such as binance, kukoin Yobit among others, you must be ready for a possible hacker attack and it is a risk, although it happens infrequently but it does happen, so if you use one As a nano led it would be different but it would be more complicated to manage your assets. Cheers

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, muniral4422 said:

i respect your opinion and its correct but in same time nothing connected to the internet is secure as long as there is hackers your wallet can be hacked at any moment , so its better to use a cold wallet or ledger nano in the worst cases . 

The most reliable thing before the increase of the attack on exchange and wallets as happened to Kucoin, must be a hardware wallet. That's why look for the one that most guests and that is at your fingertips. But if you still want to use online the best options in my opinion: CoinBase, trustWallet, Binance.

Currently I still rely on myetherwallet online wallet, this is the first wallet since I entered the world of crypto. I've never used another wallet and I'm worried that other wallets will actually make my crypto lose. Wallet security is so important that I pay great attention to it. I can't use another wallet because I don't understand the method and wait until it's complicated or not.

• +1 1

If you want to store the cryptos then you should use your hardware wallet. Because it is safe. So don't worry using of the hardware wallet. Now if you want to earn then place it any exchange where  you warn profit. Like yobit exchange.

Hello everyone the reliable place to keep it is your wallet where is safe and no one will be able to get access to it, and make sure your wallet is not online it should be offline wallet is more secure than that of online wallet.because that of online hackers may easily get access to it fast 

the most rliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020 is something i will explain about it now , so The most reliable place to keep Crypto in 2020 is offline Crypto Wallets. In our market many offline Wallet are available such as trezor wallet. Also many peoples are keeping their money in online wallet like coinbase. so i hope i answer about what you asked and i hope the batter for you and me .

Thank you for the message but am thinking that their are many places you can keep your money safe for me I will like to use wallet like coin Base am sure my money will be safe and secured there 

I think safest place is hardware wallet, it can cost you but if you have big investments you should use that method. Other than that you can use your personal wallet i am using trust wallet these days and it's fine. You can also use exchanger wallets if you don't have extraordinary amounts.

• +1 1

The Block chain Wallet and the Coinbase Wallet are the best wallets to keep your money safely and securely. The Binance wallet is also secure and safe.

In my mind there are two reliable place or wallet to keep cryptocurrency in 2020 that are blockchain and coinbase wallet both are popular wallet and they support bitcoin and ethereum and safest wallet to store

• +5 1

There are many online wallets which are trusted and secured, which you could use in storing your cryptocurrencies, the coin base wallet is really a good and secured one which you could use, and also the yobit wallet is highly secured and safe to store cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

The only best way to safe crypto currency in 2020 is to keep it in our offline mobile wallet which is happening at a price and we can use it and invest more whenever we need it. 

For my opinion desktop wallet or a hardware wallet are the best ones but the second one will cost you some money. and if you want an online wallet, I believe trust wallet is the one

• +4 1

I use desktop wallets in most cases. I've never had any problems with them. I don't really trust online wallets. In any case, you should not grant access to third parties

• +4 1

There are people that make investment this year which they leave their  coins in those trusted exchangers that they make their investment on, but some prefer to hold in their offline wallet an secure their private key for no one to get access to it. 

There are a lot of security wallets like waves, trust, etc., but the security of the wallet depends on you because you must know the correct way to keep your private keys, there are a lot of posts on this forum that give you tips for maintaining your wallet, try to review it.

• +3 1

One of the most reliable places to keep bitcoin in 2021 is on binance as it is a very secure online wallet that barely has any troubles when it comes to security and ease of use

• +3 1

In my opinion, there are good wallets. The first of these wallets is Blockchain, and I consider the Blockchain wallet to be the best because of its many advantages, high privacy and security.

Hello, it will depend on the wallets you want to look for and that gives you more reliability, the ones that I can recommend and that have served me to date are the following:
trustwallet
atomic wallet
coinbase
But it will depend on the analysis that you carry out, remember that it is recommended that you carry out a personal investigation, with which you feel determined and thus reach a conclusion, cordial greetings.

• +1 1

The most secure place to keep your coins is the hard Wallet like ledger nano or the keep key too it's a usb stick and you can store a lot of coins there away from from the internet, the second one is the soft Wallet like coinbase or the blockchain Wallet