No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

3 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

Their prices will always be driven by news and speculations.

We really need to come out from this situation. There are too many followers in our industry. They do not read, learn or want to read, learn. They find it easy to follow others and the media takes the chances.

We really need to understand that the media want us to get manipulated so that they can make out their business from it, Every time when bitcoin starts to have a run we always find someone in the media is talking about some cases that stops the run. It's like they are buying but the as long as the news come up they stop buying and starts selling. LOL

• +4 1

That's why there are so many bounties, signature campaign, pay per post, do task online and many things. We can work for it and get crypto currency by doing it. No need or sell, just work for it like what you said 😄 

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

We really need to come out from this situation. There are too many followers in our industry. They do not read, learn or want to read, learn. They find it easy to follow others and the media takes the chances.

We really need to understand that the media want us to get manipulated so that they can make out their business from it, Every time when bitcoin starts to have a run we always find someone in the media is talking about some cases that stops the run. It's like they are buying but the as long as the news come up they stop buying and starts selling. LOL

I'm guilty of "following news" but not in a way that I'm getting manipulated by some news. Perhaps, one way or another, certain news may influence to have a decision. Some reputable news institution are not all fuds.

There's still a long way to go for us crypto users to grow. 

• +4 1

in our country there is no foundation or company which pay the payments in bitcoin, because in some developed countries they provide the salary in bitcoin, it is more secure way of payment.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

13 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

I'm guilty of "following news" but not in a way that I'm getting manipulated by some news.

I think I kinda do not care about any news or anything. I am a long time holder and these news and stuffs does not effect me coz from the demand and supply chart I know the basic that it is hard to stop bitcoins demand meaning if the fiat exists till the end then bitcoin value will have skyrocket.

Guess what holding bitcoin is the most peaceful think you could have in your life 😊

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin buy and sell depends on the market change as the BTC prediction in future is the up trend but until now it is moving towards the down trend.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

With you right we have to deal with it naturally
And we earn bitcoin for the purposes of achieving additional income and do not care much about its decline and rise because that makes you out of control

I wonder how many people here work for anything... 
Would be nice if we could start to work and receive payments in crypto, butif you could chose would you choose Bitcoin or some stable coin?  

• +2 1

Working for crypto will be good, if the were jobs that pays in crypto currency many will take it but the adoption as not spread that far yet, the only good way to earn is by trading on exchanges or buying and holding for a long time.

• +2 2

5 minutes ago, LokiApeka said:

maybe if asked to choose I would choose bitcoin, because if bitcoin on HODL in the long run will increase, whereas if stable coin the price will not change at all, it's the same as saving at bank

Most people would go insane to be paid only in crypto.
Imagine one day you receive paycheck in Bitcoin and next day it drops 50%.
How you gonna pay the bills and food?

• +1 1

If the company pay you salary in btc and after that btc price goes down what woukd you do ? Is't it good to have fiat currency which stays stable when you work and paid .your daily life will drasticly change by bit coin price .when price goes high you feel like prince and when price goes down you feel depression.so bitcoin is right his place now .we are living on fiat money.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is most favorite and important cryto because its fluctuation is very fast and some one earn from it every day and every time because thwy work with him properly

• +1 2

On 16.10.2019 at 9:15 PM, clarityfund said:

There are companies that offer to pay your salary in BTC but most companies  probably don’t do it because of the fees or extra paperwork

Companies will not pay in btc. Do you think many governments will allow some company in their country to pay a salary in BTC? Tax is also deducted from the salary. So what state will tax the BTC? The second problem is that not all workers are not able to use crypto currencies and in general some have not heard what it is.

• +2 1

50 minutes ago, LokiApeka said:

yeah good, therefore I say investing in USDT is like when we save money in the bank, our money will not change in nominal value

and traders can use it when the market is very bad by exchanging their coin to a stable coin and wait until market calms down without losing any money

2 hours ago, flomopeter said:

the adoption as not spread that far yet,

Well need to start from somewhere. Once we will start practicing this culture of paying workers using bitcoin then others next to us will find it interesting and they will look into it to find a way how they can employ it in their business.

One to two, two to four this way we will see we will have an army.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right. We are using bitcoin to get benefit from it but bitcoin was invented to use at our daily buy and sell. But we are using it as an earning source. I think we should stop this and we should use bitcoin as like as physical money.  

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

I agree with you on this, most people don't look at Bitcoin as money, otherwise they wouldn't always be looking at it's value in fiat...

It is interesting because people look at this as some sort of game or something... this is why they loose money and fall into scams and crazy trades so easily.

Mindsets really need to be re-formatted...

• +2 1

In reality we can also work for bitcoin but only few people will pay you right in bitcoin thats why many people prefer to trade in order to earn some bitcoin.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I better sell, because if I buy I do not have the capital, I better sell it so I can make a profit, I will buy when I have a large capital.

• -1 1

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

In reality we can also work for bitcoin but only few people will pay you right in bitcoin thats why many people prefer to trade in order to earn some bitcoin.

Yeah i agree with your statement. Even in some bounties they are underpaid and mostly of them didnt get any payment. Thats why i prefer also to trade to have an income in daily basis.

• +2 1

My thoughts have always been not always to buy or sell bitcoin. In fact, I mostly promote a project with a fee of bitcoin / crypto. Not only do I consider bitcoin as an investment, but bitcoin is like my monthly salary for the online work that I do.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah i agree with your statement. Even in some bounties they are underpaid and mostly of them didnt get any payment. Thats why i prefer also to trade to have an income in daily basis.

Thats the cruel reality when you want to earn bitcoin through working online. That is why im spending my time to find some campaign that is really worth it to do.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

We are passionate about bitcoin because in our real life job, we cannot have a stroke of luck and earn a lot of money in a single work day. We must work day after day, sometimes night to, to earn our fiat. But with bitcoin... you just need some money to invest, a little knowledge, patience and luck... and you0re a winner. 

• +2 1

We can be paid using it if the company or the place you are working for has an alternative payment method apart from the local currency and then you chose the be paid in the alternative method which is Bitcoin

• +2 1

23 hours ago, heelsibat said:

I am agree with your post. Just don't buy, sell and trade bitcoins. Work for earning bitcoins in many legit sites. It will increase your earning rather that just buying and selling.

Yeah it is the best way but some of the paying bitcoin sites are not paying really well some of them are paying really low and sometimes they will run after you finish the task they ask.

• +1 1