That time to regret - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

I guess if our decisions are based on the wise suggestions of the senior members and our keen observation and deep thinking then then there is no chance of regret my dear.

Yes this is a time to regret for everyone because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and we are losing the chance to buy it therefore we should buy the bitcoin at low rate then we can get good profit in the future .

This market is renewable and the opportunities do not end, especially these days.

Any price drop is an opportunity to buy and increase our coins because the market in general is about to explode, and we will see a huge ALTs season.

it is not about the doubts of in the usability of the cryptocurrency it was the doubt on the increment of the raids that is why we didn't do that and yes people are regretting for that

The regret is even more because the prices has further skyrocketed into $40000, but nevertheless it's advisable to buy now because waiting might just see the price push more high into the bull zone 

There was the time when the bitcoin was below 4000 dollars and not it is more than 45000 dollars so it is surely a time to regret that I have not made any investment in the time.

Yes you are right many members do regret for this action of not getting buy the crypto but i think we should do buy now btc because maybe the price of btc up above 5 thousand + what is your opinion suggest me i do investment in btc or not ?

If i will convince the people many of them will agree and few did not believe on me because they do not know about the digital currency it is very regret moment for me and if i will tell the specification of digital currency than they say it is scam and it will never be success full.....

Yes, my friend, of course, i and many around the world regret not buying Bitcoin earlier, if I had bought it earlier I would now be very rich, but in my opinion it is not too late to buy it now silver time lux more profits. 

Yes mate you are right every person in the world will regret why they not bought the Bitcoin in the past but if we work other crypto coin than we can collect good amount of money in the futures. So I advice all the crypto lover must use this alt seasons.

Of course, many people must be sorry for not having taken the opportunity to not only buy bitcoin, but to buy any other cryptocurrency, for example I sold all my XRP and bought BNB without considering such an impressive rise as I am seeing, therefore I regret not having bought more BNB.

I had few bitcoin Satoshi that I earned from this forum before the massive rise on btc price occur but I couldn't hold them for so long because of greedy and now I regret badly because currently I was going to have more dollars but anyway I have to move on because they say be content with what you have currently because you know not of the future.

I still blame my background too much, and that really hurts me the most because at the very low cutting edge rates, I have lost too many golden chances of buying Bitcoin. Even of so many challenges in life, I really miss the possibilities.

There are times that have become known for Bitcoin, after the split, it rises dramatically, and therefore we must take advantage of this and other things

• +3 1

No laments within the crypto world, we still have a chance to involvement a bullish minute. It's a bit late to buy Bitcoin presently, but able to still purchase other altcoins that are still cheap and trust that the bull will influence the cost of other altcoins.

• +1 1

Very interesting post, it was something that comes from a believer and a person that has spend time researching Bitcoin. Hats off for @Upright, what a bold and precise prediction. Even me, I was in big doubt back then and watching the chart I feared for the worst, however I held at a temporary loss and tried to increase and accumulate more. It was a test of our faith, one that Bitcoin usually does and eventually it didn't let us down.

16 hours ago, Jack764 said:

There are times that have become known for Bitcoin, after the split, it rises dramatically, and therefore we must take advantage of this and other things

So you are telling me that the bullrun is all the impacts of the halving?? well I just heard that retailers have decided to invest and use bitcoin heavily that is the reason for these rises, what do you think, which one could be the real reason?

Frankly, regret does not help at this time because what has passed will not return, but we must have learned a lesson from what we have done and know how to take appropriate opportunities and not get attached to the opinions of some traders who do not know anything.

• +1 1

Yes it is very easy only site s Crypto is one and only real base earning site and you can easily work on it for giving a proper some time on it and done much and more profitable learning that you want from any online earning site because there are several people from all over the world are very conscious that we start with u in different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better a petition for many online earning site so BTC is used as a digital currency and I also advised to all member to keep well connected on this site and don't worry that on this site because BTC is one of the largest digital currency in all over the world.

My friend I want to tell you that this is very difficult to regret the cryptocurrency the Patience is very important for the trading my friend I want to tell you that you should to control your emotions when you go for the trading

There are some people who do not trust cryptocurrency, they believe that it is nonsense, although Bitcoin approved for the whole world that it is trust worthy, rather it is about to be used by all countries around the world, so it is important to try to hold it in order to make profits when its price will go high.

I think that we should take advantage of any decline in the price of cryptocurrencies by buying more bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, some people are afraid to buy in the low possible because they think that the market will collapse, so they should learn technical analysis.

That is very true. If a good coins come to its least price and we are not able to buy then we feel regret.Halving need to be in a good price of Bitcoin so making the halving and the price of btc high will lead to dump fast one. Now I am waiting for the price to go up to sell and achieve profits because the price has started to grow.

Of course most people regret why you did not buy bitcoin when it was low, I am one of the people who really regretted it, we could have made a fortune, but I think it is still possible to make a profit, besides bitcoin there are a lot of currencies that can be invested, and it will actually rise in the future, just buy  Little of it and be patient until it rises, then sell it, in order not to regret it in the future.

• +1 1

I agree with you, for me, I felt very regretful for not buying Bitcoin in March of last year, as it reached the price of $ 3800, but who knew that the price of Bitcoin would break its historical peaks and reach 60K, but opportunities are still renewed and now is the time for other currencies to recover with the decline in acquisition Bitcoin.