Crypto for replacing physical money - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrew12

Crypto for replacing physical money

On 16.10.2019 at 19:52, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

I already spoke about this earlier, I think this probability is great.
The development of mankind does not stand in one place.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I really don't but the idea that cryptocurrencies will totally replace the physical money because some countries will never adopted crypto no matter how viral it goes,, and moreover both crypto and physical currencies needs each other.

Yes crypto is a digital system. It is more secure and fast system. we also payment our online shopping by this. i think it would be 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:52 PM, Andrew12 said:

I am interested if there is a possibility in the near future to replace our physical money and be replaced by digital ones. Do you think it would happen?.

maybe someday digital money can replace physical money. cause we know we're in a digital era now and hereafter. but i think we still need physical money for our daily life. some of companies do not adopted crypto, they just implemented their blockchain technologies. also so many people are still don't know what crypto is and how it works. i think it's still far far away to make it into reality.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:57 PM, Richard said:

This exists in some countries that support cryptocurrencies Some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies So this is going to be a bit difficult and probably won't happen until after 50 years hhhhhhhh

Now in this time so many peoples will use Fiat money but as we see so many peoples use Crypto currency and this the big true in future we don,t know what will happen but as the reports says that in some years like 5 to 8 years  crypto will be used in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Fancycoin said:

Maybe there is a possibility that in the near future physical money can be replaced by digital ones because nowadays, technology place a big part in our transactions. So in the near future it might happen as time goes by technology will improve and improve

In my opinion, it is difficult for bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to replace the role of fiat money. There is the role of the central bank and the government in fiat money and I think the central bank does not want to lose its dominance in the circulation of fiat money

On 11/4/2019 at 10:38 AM, Shakil Hossain said:

For sure crypto for version of long-standing silver and gold coins will probably change out real bodily finances still Document don’t think that crypto’s want BTC or possibly ETH should truly be prepared to change out the software. Just imagine any time 1 satoshi may be seriously worth 1$ you wouldn’t be prepared to decide to buy just about anything just for a lot less afterward 1$

If one satoshi would be worth $1 then one bitcoin would be worth millions of dollars and that is just impossible to imagine and think of. So this is a too high expectation you have

Maybe but I think is too far from now, some people does not believe in bitcoin or other coins, some of them need to touch money more than see it online, maybe but after 20 years or more

It might happen and it will definitely happen in my opinion, it's only a matter of time and the readiness of each country to deal with this. With the initial implementation that we can see today such as debit cards, some IOS / Android applications that allow payment by barcode scanning, etc. So it's only a matter of time until that happens.

it exsist in few country bitcoin replace real mony , there are some store and web store accept bitcoin in payment , maybe in far future all world use cryptocurrncy to payment

1 hour ago, BadCurt777 said:

I think that in the future all products and services will have their own token, and the price of tokens will be dictated by the supply for the given good.

But that will not be a successful way for their businesses as people will be confused and it will be hard for them to keep different coins for each service and product. They have to adopt bitcoin. 

6 hours ago, Zaps said:

Yes it will happen in the future. Paper money will disappear and will have no value. It will be replaced by digital money which is more easier and better.

People nowadays think physical money is dead because they now deal with paypal and visa cards and they think its not the same thing... because its still the same dollars where you have it digital or physical.

All things considered, physical cash will most likely be replace by advanced cash in several years yet I don't believe it will be bitcoin or different cryptographic forms of money that will supplant them. Organizations and governments will have their very own advanced cash

I'm not against on this idea however I think this won't happen because we still need physical money specially on small transactions like buying on street vendors. 

Yes will happen, but then it will be necessary to do fraud protection, because with virtual money scammers will look for ways to cheat the system.

Perhaps later on it will work wonderful, yet for the time being I think this isn't the perfect time to surpass the  physical cash. I know in some nation they've use it now as they nation cash.

It seems impossible, because there are still too many countries that have not yet received crypto so in the near future this is impossible but a few years later it might be possible

Possibly it can replaced the physical money because cryptos are becoming more popular and widely accepted by many countries at this present.

As crypto arises it's usage,some other countries have done that but as a whole it takes long years to replace physical money because not everyone are aware with it and not everyone uses internet.

There are some countries that are accepting cryptocurrenciesand some are not,i think it would be a hard to predict if physical money will replaced by digital coins. 

In the future? of course, digital money will replace the physical money. If you have seen the documentary about the cashless society in China, you will think that you can see in the future. I think physical money will still exist but it is just alternative payment you know if you don't have funds in your digital wallet, you can use physical money.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto for replacing physical money is good in a way that it is more convinient for us to not hold it anywhere. On the other hand, thinking that there's no physical money existed some of the people will have difficulties specially to those people who are still not familiar to btc. But because of growing population in this industry I think it is not possible that someday it may happened.

Again, this is something we all hope to actualize some years down the line where we can use our Crypto currency in direct daily dealings and no need for Fiat currencies but I think this is still a long way to go simply because of government Influence.

Edited by Nicecrypto

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721