Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Thank you for your eagerness to help new members, but I think that this platform is considered one of the easiest platforms in the field of cryptocurrency trading due to its ease of use. It just needs to focus only. If you find any problem, watch this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course! it is a very helpful post for new users and beginners, it shows how to buy and sell on Yobit exchange, when I registered on Yobit for the first time, it made me easy to do trading because the dashboard is simple on a single screen  you can view the entire interface.Yobit daily and has had no interface changes since I signed up over a year ago.

Thank you, this information is very useful for beginners who want to start trading on yobit, it's an easy way to buy or sell our coins, after that we can see the wallet, there is a balance in our wallet. You can withdraw or deposit to Yobit. If you want to withdraw, click withdrawal, then enter the destination address and write down how much you want to withdraw, then click withdraw and the delivery process will be carried out.

• +2 1

Thanks a allotment , thats an alternative method of putting it and am as a result thankful as a result in reality chief to in actuality control this in brain hence we employment with pardon? you control hence we save on annoying as fiercely and put the lot organized , yobit is easy to route , for the reason that each and every one you say to resolve is click the keep upright immoral badge at the best and it follows that assembly certainly that you give a fair sence to score on I'm sorry? to procure or put on the market on thats how comfortable I function it

It is very easy to trade in the yobit.As my one friend above has mention all the steps That should we have to follow in order to trade in yobit. As many of the business should know about this and investment of their currency do me a huge profit.

• +2 1

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

Sometimes due to more people browsing simultaneously at a time, the yobit website responds very late especially to trade section. In this way we can easily edit URL and trade in our coins of choice.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Indeed, this is what we do in the exchange platform. Also, your post is really on point and easy to understand. Your content will surely help the beginners who doesn't have any experience in this field though. The YoBit platform has many features and its user-friendly interface is really good. 

Thank you for this information
Can you teach us how to transfer money from Yubit to the bank account and back?
I would be grateful for that

Edited by KHALED ADWANI

Thanks for this kind of information firstly. This methodnis is beat to starts trading on the yobit crypto currency exchange. Through  I have understand the techniques  to deals in trading. From this many new members can get benefits from it.

I am new but i know how it work. Because i invested there and it’s an amazing site for old and new. Easy to trade, exchange or invest in investbox. Really a great site it is!     

• +3 1

thank you for your topic because there are many usersnot knowing how they trade on yobit exchange, so your topic is very informative for them, i hope for yobit exchange to modify there interface by other nice face.

Thank you friend for sharing your knowledge about trading in yobit. This will be useful for both newbies and old members. Trading if properly done can stretch your income.

Yes my dear friend I appreciate you to explain the method of  yobit how to trade .well explained this topic for newbie .I think that newbie can easily solve problems about the crypto trading on yobit .I think how crypto sold and exchange on the yobit forum and this will be a very useful topic for begginer and new member on cryptotalk forum .

On 3/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Its really a good tutorial post, 

Its really helpfull for the beginners who have newly started trading or working in cryptocurrency.

I remember when i first join crypto world, i haven't know about any thing, especially trading, i made the wrong move on trading section and lose some of my satoshis which i have collected from this platform. 

But now i am working properly. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically! Of course I appreciate you for explaining the method of how to trade yobit. Explaining this to newcomers I actually think newcomers can easily solve problems about crypto trading on yobit. And this is a very useful topic for candidates and new members in the cryptocurrency forum.

Thank you for this valuable information. We, as beginners, need an easy way to trade in the field of cryptocurrencies and know our balance in our portfolio.

A good topic that gives a lot of ideas that help us as new members of the platform, to learn how to exchange various cryptocurrency and traditional currencies as well, thank you for this explanation.

Thanks @tienda friend for that clear explanation on how to perform a trade at yobit exchange, infact I didn't know about it since no coins have I been trading there before and after collecting more tokens I'm to follow your guidance and trade them.

I appreciate your work my friend. As a beginner I didn't know much about the trading platform but now with your help I can begin my trade and gain more experience. 

Thank you very much, my friend!
I have asked a lot of old stage members before
No one explained to me to this degree as you did!
The photos that you have attached to the post are very helpful
I don't think I have any questions left!

I'm glade you create amd start this topic, that is much helpful and greatly useful and full of information about beginners 

This post merited a + notoriety cause it was extremely educational and consequently straightforward for those individuals particularly the fledglings on this stage simply like me. Much obliged for sharing this will be an extraordinary assistance to develop on this stage.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Hanan951 said:

You know first time i started working on Yobit exchange was when ayoda launched and the way of trading in Yobit was really strange and i was confused how to sell or buy fast so i really struggled that time but now your post will give more view about trading in the exchange for the new users of course. Good luck.

Same here, I started to know yobit that time and it's really hard for me to explore things that time because my knowledge from that time is not the same on what I have now. Luckily I learned how to use yobit exchanged properly that's why I'm sharing my knowledge to those who don't know how to use yobit yet. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c