Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Great my friend, many of the members doesn't about the way of trading at YoBit, and honestly, I have also lost my little money due to less knowledge about using YoBit at first. This post help many members including me that I have come to know the making orders on YoBit.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

great distribution so you help new individuals who through this mission have most likely met Yobit, with these models they will without a doubt make it simpler to exchange on the trade

It's complete tutorial for trading in the yobit but I would suggest yobit to add the trading view options in their chart because it will be more easier to analysis. And technical analysis can give more accurate prediction of the price of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the totrial , even if i think that trading in yobit is the most simple way of trading in crypto field at all , there in no stop lose or other features that i can on them complicated , there is only buy , sell and put an open order 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information my friend. It was really helpful. Trading include lot of confusions as it's principles needs good training about the topic. A lot of experience is required for it. Good luck friends. The beginners really need to see this .

• +2 1

Hey mates, this is really informative post because many newbie don't know how to trade at yobit exchange but you show first to last step how to trade at yobit exchange. So newbie must try to trade at yobit because trade is the only way to get profit at cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's perfect I am doing trade for some time trading is profitable but if you fear of loosing your investment is it may be cause you lose so be relax and believe in your self.

Thank you very much @tienda for sharing such a useful information. This post explains everything clearly to me about trade section on yobit. Yobit is a wonderful and remarkable platform for trading and it is also easy to use. But i was facing many challenges and difficulties in using it because i am new in this area. But now with the help of this information i am committed to do my job effectively and efficiently.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Trading might be the way to unlimited wealth, but the problem is you got to know what you are doing. Even though the basics is simple, but to put it in practice, you need knowledge and years and years of experience, and if you are lucky, you can just go past everything earn a lot of money. 

That's is really good and beginners can see how easy is to make trading in yobit site, and how reliable is to make exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Good contribution for new users friend, the good thing is that you can create sales or purchase orders and it is executed without having to be pending all day on the platform. Yobit is one of the best exchange today!

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:36 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I appreciate  your  work. You really  explain  Well how to trade.  It will help alot to new ones those want to learn it. Thanks for briefing  in a good  way.

That's really helpful to those who did not know it yet especially newbies which don't have a knowledge in trade section in yobit and I'm sure this post will help them a lot and all they need to do is to read this post properly. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, Brand1 said:

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. I will try this method when I want to trade my currencies. All the posts you make are very fulfilling and everyone can benefit from them.

Today I have read many posts that you make and you are doing your best to clarify many things for the members so you are a person who deserves respect and good reputation and I hope that you will continue to provide such assistance always but with regard to the trick I do not think that I should call it a trick because it is a simple movement that facilitates us How to enter the trading page

This is very important, my friend, because there are many members who do not know how to trade on the Yobit platform and are still beginners

Yobit platform is characterized by security and ease of dealing and offers many great features in addition to that you can place an order to buy or sell at the price you want and when the desired price is achieved, the buying and selling process is done automatically

Hello my friend, it is a wonderful job. Thank you for it. This helps members of the forum who do not have experience in currencies and trading

Yes we really did find this information very useful,now we know how you trade and Exchange our coin into real money, thank you for your help.

Thank you for this topic. It was a good way to use the pictures to explain the method to people new to here. Please read it and take advantage of it by beginners.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is one of the best posts I've read so far since I joined this platform. Very informative and easy to understand. I would never have thought of going through trade section on yobit would be that easy as you have shown. Thank you for this one.

• +3 1

This post is extremely educational particularly to the individuals who are amateur,Expectation you continue posting this sort of post and sharing what you think about cryptoworld,

Likewise the exchange in yobit is exceptionally quick and can fulfilled the individuals who use it, so tenderfoots ought to have a have a go at having an exchange on that fot them to know,

I wanna give you 5 stars for this post .

• +3 1

This post is very helpful for me since these days I am going to withdraw my first payment and I was not very aware of how to do it. Thank you very much, this post has been very useful

• +5 1

Thank you for this information mate, I also struggled with this as a newbie, so no doubt this will help newbies So very well, also let me add this up if it not going through kindly check orders and make sure you haven't by any means of mistake please pending orders.

• +1 1

Thank you very much friend, although I have not made exchanges in Yobit yet, I am very grateful for the information, it is very useful for me!

Sailormoon!

• +1 1

That's grate and quit helpful, because most a times one tend to seek for help from some individuals before trading thereby risking ones security and earnings.