What happened when you got warning point's. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What happened when you got warning point's.

It is a good information for us and it is our duty to follow the rules of this forum and avoid those content through we get warning point.

I think when i get any warning point from this forum, I solve the mistake which i made in this forum. I don't make the same work again. Always follow the forum rules properly. I prefer everyone please read the forum rules every week one time. Thats help you to make useful content without violence.         

Thank you for making such a nice comment among us. I didn't know about this gula before but I found out for your comment.  No incorrect information can be given

On 3/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you get warning point's 

1 warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Please give  me reputation  If you  find  my work  meaningful. 

Thank you so much dude for this great information as I don't know about these restrictions. I know that we receive warning points due to violations. And after 5 warning points we get banned but today i get to know about its details thank you for sharing brother. I will try my best to prevent from these warning points.

my dear thanks you for this information ,i think if follow the all rules in this forum we we will not face any problem

Thank you, my friend, that's a good piece of information. I've been asking about the warning points, and today you really helped me

Hello dear, wonderful and very useful information for all. We, the members, have to be very careful in the publishing process. We must create a good topic before starting the publishing process and abide by the rules and conditions of the forum daily Happy dear

We weren't careful when we got the points because here we did something good and realized something good. We thought about it and posted something good because here we have to feel a lot of responsibility. We have to do our job well and understand something good.  If we have to work, then we can move forward a lot with the issue. I hope we can do something better from now on

You got warning points in that situation only when you violate rules and pay full attention to your work.you get warning points in that condition when you show carelessness to your work.be careful and not being restricted.

Dear this is very useful information which you shared with us. Actually we all need to careful regarding this warning points. And keep on focusing the rules and instructions of this forum while posting anything on this platform. And this is also the beauty of this forum that if you share something useful and informative you will also be appreciated at the same time. Show the both option you have it is your will which you choose.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi do you get wait point and worried  about  that what happened  next. Don't  worry about  that I want you tell you in details. 

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Thank you very much for bringing us this important information. I think that all members must handle this information more than all new members like me, we must take care of our accounts knowing the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

This post tells us that we should be careful enough to not violate the forum's rule since we could get suspended from posting and it is a loss for us especially the supposedly earning we have in the days we got suspended. Always follow the rules guys if you don't want to received any warning point, since you could also get banned if you received a lot of it.

I will attempt to be more genuine and focus more on explanation about crypto, I have cautioning point, it can prompt boycott. Having zero admonition focuses is acceptable and the best of all.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi friend, thank you so much for sharing this useful information about warning points and restriction dates. As I have been using this forum and have learned so much information about Cryptocurrency, but honestly, this information I have learned first time. I knew about the warning point but didn't know about the restriction to the posts for how many days.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

warning point is also very danger so we have care fully allwayes because if we can get 3 warning then our account will banned so that this is very vary care full warning point.

thanks

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks dear for your valuable information. Make sure we follow the rules and regulations in this forum. Do our part and make sure we don't receive any warning point's which will be really bad for our account to get banned.

Hello my dear friend it's a nice information that you are given to all of us because it's very useful in this platform and is very useful for new upcoming users who joining this platform so I pray for you all to read all the rules and regulation and work according to that if you want to become a good crypto talk or not wanted to get warning..

• +2 2

Great information for you, I think i will be afraid and will make every step carefully not to get another warning point again because you maybe ban totally from cryptotalk if you don't follow all the rules and regulations in this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think when you get a warning point you need to change and very fast and this is the reason, the forum has given you 5 chances to change and after that you are removed from crypto talk pay. I got my first warning I think in July or August and I ran to the forum moderator and told him am sorry for the mistake and that I have and had noticed where I had gone wrong and I promised to change and then that was it the moderator assured me If I would change, then I will have to go no where , so that was what happened.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well warning point , according to the way people have those numbers, there are so many ways to which this can affect you , you can and must be able to build a self respect, you must be able to change, change everything, there are so many people who are not so sure about what is going on with the content we put up, we need to grow a perfect idea of change, make sure you change so you dont get changed

• +3 1

On 17/3/2020 at 8:15, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola, ¿tienes un punto de espera y te preocupas por lo que pasó después? No te preocupes por eso, quiero que te lo cuentes en detalle. 

Si obtienes puntos de advertencia 

1 punto de advertencia: sin penalización 

2 puntos de advertencia: no se permite la publicación durante 3 días 

3 puntos de advertencia: no se permite publicar durante 10 días

4 puntos de advertencia: no se permite publicar durante 30 días. 

5 puntos de advertencia: no se permite publicar durante 180 días.

Si coincide con algún error grave, puede ser expulsado de este foro. Te sugiero que tengas cuidado con las reglas. 

Por favor, dame reputación si consideras que mi trabajo es significativo. 

Thanks for clarifying friend, I was afraid of this, I have already obtained 1 point and I do not want to overlook how delicate this is, I will be more careful because this is something very dangerous for our accounts of this Great Forum...

• +4 1

On 3/17/2020 at 3:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thats is very nice arrangement of punishment of getting a warning points, but I want to know is there have certain number of warning posing that will ban you permanentelly. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful information on warning points I did not know much about. I will always try to be careful in this regard.

• +5 1

Just as posted above warning points penalty varies on the offence and getting warning point means you are getting closer to barn

• +5 1