Question for experienced traders. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

I'm agreed with this point that investment make us rich. But I think it's required high level of patience as when we invest some currencies as price goes on decreasing people immediately try to Sale it but I think in price fluctuation we will be carefull about sale and buying 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think the profit in the trading is depends upon the knowledge and information about the trading it also depends upon that how much money we can store to sell. There is no doubt that trading is a profitable method of earning.

Your profits depends on the capital you have and also the efforts and the skills you have and how much consistent you are, you can get rich out of it easily.

I believe that wealth can be gained through many means, but it cannot be achieved quickly unless this money is from illegal methods .. Therefore, I advise you to follow good strategies and benefit from the experience of old members so that your options are correct.

There are times when money can be quintupled, such as the recent case of doge and XRP, but opportunities like these are few, as a general rule, tarders only tend to obtain a maximum of 5% per day of their capital, as long as your investment mass is high, it takes a lot of experience to do it.

Short way to get anything is really dangerous and temporary.Dear dont focus to be rich because you will fail to get your aim  .you should  focus on work and work hard and consistently you  will automatically go to sound financial position.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Please tells me more useful information about their solutions. I don't have any information about this page.

This is a risk game because some time rich and some time down trading is a good work if you are expert then you work and know the trading and you know how to buying the coin and say yess definitely you can rich in trading. 

• +1 1

Yes, you can get profits, but that depends on the sincerity of the site, your work, your diligence with it, and your patience to achieve your goal.

You will be able to make a good profit in trade by relying on the most popular currencies and you should stay away from fake cryptocurrencies, I wish you good luck.

I'm not into trading yet,because I'm still a beginner,but I know for a fact that trading can make us rich, but considering the way its sometimes complicated,I suggest you remain patient and take things gradually, because the investing and trading aspect of this forum requires high level of knowledge and experience,just don't be in a hurry to get rich, instead be patient and you'll one day earn more than you've ever imagined

Aiming to make profit is a best decision but you have to start gradually you can't just make it in life at a blink of eyes you need to plan to success before planing to fail my advice to members of this forum especially the beginners is we should be patient and make research to be able to know more about trading and investment before starting it

My friend I want to tell you that when you go for the investment ask when you go for the trade first of all you should to learn about the market of the digital currency this will help you to get a good profit in the trading otherwise you lose your money

• +3 1

I think talking about getting rich very fast but I can assure you that you will not reach your goal because you will make a quick decision, and these decisions are wrong for you, the business is profitable but there are some strategies that you need to follow, and  Profits depend on your deposit and price.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

If you work carefully and smartly in the crypto trade, you can get a good amount of profit from the trade. First of all you should have much knowledge and experience about the crypto trade. You should invest your money in the right place when the coin price will fallen down and you should sell them in a high price in future when the coin price will be increased. You can get much money as a profit and you can get rich easily. 

On 3/16/2020 at 6:01 PM, Migo said:

If you are talking about getting rich very fast, then I can ensure you that you will not reach your goal, because you will make a fast decisions, and these decisions are your mistakes, trading is profitable but there is some strategies that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the price too

Dear @Migo is absolutely right. The patience and time taking thing is called trading. We can't possibly be best in trading in days. It takes years to reach at a best trading person. But yes we can get rich from trading but this is going to take years to be rich through trading digital currencies. 

Actually Its totally depends on your work and trading experience. if you have good experience on trading and enough money than you can achieve more benefit.But if you don't have enough experience then it will be hard to be succeed. 

You have asked such a good question. You see in trading, you can't actually say this is what I will make all you you do is take an estimate and you just put a value of you are are likely to get in return, sometimes it might be way higher than your expectations and sometimes other wise but be determined and you will make it

On 3/16/2020 at 7:39 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

As a trader making alot of money depends on your balance , but the more knowledge you got the more money will be in your balance for sure  so learn more to gain more.

The trader not only makes money when the market is down he losses the money as well so do not think that you only make money out of the trading and also you need to have great skills for that.

The trading have many fields and it need to some courageous people so you can earn little amount and you can earn a lot of money so you sould learn more and more about it

• +1 1

Hello my friend. I think that in order to start investing and trading, you must be knowledgeable about how to trade and have a good amount of money with you to start with and the profits come small and then increase little by little. It takes effort, patience and knowledge. Do not rush my friend. Everything comes in its time .. I wish you  good luck

Yes it can definately make you rich but that also needs patience. Because if you need to become rich with less time than trading can be risky for you. Because it needs a stable mind and brain. You have to do analysis understand the market then only trading will help you get rich.

Hi dear you are right trading is the best option to increase the earning which you earn from yobit. It is possible when you are good trader. If you have a good knowledge of trading or signals which is benefit For trading. Many people are use only trading to invest their money.

My dear friend trading means buying and selling of things in trading their is profits and loss both are parts of trading but before trading you need proper knowledge and experience about trading if you have experience and knowledge then you can easily earn a huge amount of profit without loss but you need to patience and know every fact related to trading

You can only make decent profits from trading however if you have deep pockets and are willing to lose big then you can invest into crypto easily and make riches but just don't expect to get a small amount to becoming a millionaire.