How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

What a great advise, you're right we should always do some research first before we invest in something, like the company background and just like the OP said, refer to the coinmarketcap as I think almost all the coins are there, so all the coin there are legit. Always be vigilant in every action you will do.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

For me, my basis to find the fake or scam currency in the market is the popularity of it and its prices. I really trust currency that people are using too, in this strategy there's a big chance I could avoid those scam currency. Who's agree with me?

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Good question dear and I am agree with you  we should do research about the website where we are going to invest our money and then invest it after sometime when we have trusted in. 

• +1 1

Yes you share a good link to check fake currency. With this we can check any type of currency which real and fake. So with we can check this currency is good for invest and which is not for investment. So most people face loss due to fake currency. But with we can minimize our loss. 

• +5 1

I can't believe that there is fake coins in Yobit, They are mostly dead because the developers have abandoned them. So I agree with you, We can't depend our investment dead coins. As you mentioned I think we should invest on top crypto coins rather than dead coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

The ideal is to make a backup copy as first, but all data should be verified more than 2 times as in the platform it is advisable to read a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks everyone.  I am new to this platform. So I don't have much experience with this. But we must research the mistake we want to invest so that we don't face any loss or fraud. And there are always a lot of dishonest people here to be careful and you  Don't fall for it.

Good topic dear friend, I was unaware of how to find fake currencies in crypto wallets. You have suggested coinmarketcap to check before investing and dealing in particular currency. I will try this website to check legitimate and counterfeit currencies and I hope I will learn more about cryptocurrency from this forum. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and its value fluctuates very quickly so, I would like to ask you about second way to avoid fake currencies (if the value becomes too high or too low so should I consider it fake?) The best topic to guide beginners.

You are right. We must do a good research on currencies and monitor their prices well so that we can choose the appropriate currencies and to increase our profits and reduce as much as possible the losses. In my opinion, we should stay away from investing in new coins.

• +4 1

Yes I am agree with you dear. We should make search about currencies. But I think yobit is free of fake currencies there is no fake currencies on yobit exchange. Because yobit exchange always monitored by its moderators.

Hi friend You are correct and I concur with you with what you state. We should lead broad exploration on the error that we need to put resources into so we are not presented to any misfortune or misrepresentation. Also, I exhort each individual who needs to work in the field of exchanging to put resources into popular monetary standards just, it is more secure.i thanks A lot to you

Your post is really very helpful. You have presented a very important topic in front of us.we should be certainly aware of the falsehood of scammers and the ways in which they attract us by the fake currencies. The methods that you have described in your post are very helpful to avoid such issues.

Well said mate. I absolutely agree with you. Being safe from fake currencies is really important. Because, most of them has no good future. So, go for the currency that are already famous in this platform. They are reliable and trustworthy.

You should properly research about that currency.You can also visit the website "coinmarketcap" to know more about it. 

That's right, we can check the cryptocurrency we are going to buy on yobit by checking on Coinmarketcap. However, we must be aware of the decline in the price of the coins we are going to buy, lest we buy the wrong coins that go down very quickly, it will hurt you.

• +1 1

Hello friend, Continuously do some exploration about a money prior to putting resources into it. You should check in any event it's value worth or potential and the past circumstance of that coin prior to taking any sorts of choice. Now and again individuals don't research and face an incredible misfortune at last. So it's the main activity at the hour of venture...

I think that working in unknown currencies is a big risk that we may lose our money and time. Accordingly, you should try to focus on the famous currencies that they are safer and more stable.
When we focus on the known currencies we are avoiding many of the risks.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Helpful and opportune data, in fact, I search for it in coinmarketcap, additionally the volume and dealing with as at least liquidity that they should have of $ 200,000 that they should have so you can see that in the event that it very well may be a decent undertaking lastly find in which trade that cash is recorded.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

A word of wisdom adversary everybody, there are numerous false monetary standards, or monetary forms that are precarious in worth, and whose worth may get zero inside one day, so we need to pick the fitting digital currencies for the venture...

On 12/6/2020 at 7:29 AM, humaira99 said:

this is very important. You should always check the currency before you invest in it as investing in a fake currency can result in major losses. Thank you for this information and the site to allow us to check. I think this is important for everyone as it shows that we must always do our research and due diligence when making any investment.

There is an option or a feature on Yobit with so much importance when determining the investment to make 

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/. Personally, I have to make use of it before investing in crypto on Yobit exchange. It contains few info one needs.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

even though fake currency show a bit of profit at the initial stages, I would highly advise you not to waste your precious money with it , because the value of the currency can for it any particular time and we will not have any warning.

I dont know why there are a fake cryptocurrency in yobit, ithink we should invest just in cryptocurrency that they are known and you can sell then in any where, its money not a game so thar we should be so careful. 

Truly Yobit ICO is very insecure to take a position with that I understand the majority of the ICO from yobit are lifeless Coins although a number are extremely best to buy Like Much Like the YO token, it isn't hard to prevent lifeless Coin from yobit by uncomplicated requesting at the speak at Yobit, you may instantly inquire Trader from Yobit to request assistance.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us and by reading this post you will be able to gain many members. There are large number of fake currencies on yobit. As you have shown us the way to avoid cryptocurrency is the best way. This way we can avoid doing fake cryptocurrency with this money. Thanks for sharing such useful post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear @Ch Ayyan I am completely agree with you that we must invest in any after some verification but if we want to invest in cryptocurrencies then you can check that is this legit or not. It's easy to know that it's legit or not just simple check it on website coinmarketcap.com.

• +2 1