How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Thank you for this incredible information for newcomers like me. Fake coins are already being a problem but you easily don't fall for that.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

It is an excellent and timely suggestion, it is very well raised.
For my part I always try to do a preliminary investigation, although that is not a guarantee that you will not be ripped off.

coinmarketcap is just a place where coin is listed, not 100% sure. Let's find out if you like which coin, invest a little. I am only interested in topcoin

thank you my friend.  I also use CoinMarket to check whether the coin is counterfeit or not.  Investing in counterfeit currencies is a huge loss because their prices soar and fall within a few minutes.  I think you have to research and research the currency before investing in it.  I advise you to invest in the 50 most traded currencies.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

In yobit exchanger there are many fake coins  and tokens listed. We can easily find them. Go to google or coinmarketcap where you will get the information about the tokens and coins. If you don't get any information then it must be a fake coin.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

In general I do not like Invest in unknown cryptocurrencies but Invest in major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Ethereum and ltc

i think that yobit needs to change their politics about adding tons of shitcoins on the exchange because such gigants like Binance or Bittrex doesn’t add scam-projects and that is why they look solid.

Edited by VovaCoolLol

Fake currencies or dead coins are those with low volume, mostly with this coin it has a higher sell order amount with no buy order , such coin is dead and it will be very difficult to get profit from that coin 

On 3/16/2020 at 1:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I'm a trader on Binance but I like yobit.net too much. More simple than Binance. You gave me an idea about avoiding fake currencies, thank you for that. I'll do this after now!

actually i think there are no fake coins in yobit, since they are all real and of course there are dead or junk coins, but all cryptocurrencies in yobit are legitimate and legendary, yobit is not a scam based on my experience of use.

This is true, my friend, we can verify the currency before starting to stimulate or maintain it by studying the technical analysis of the currency, and this is very important because we often commit these mistakes and invest in fake or free currencies and we are exposed to loss and this is very bad

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 1:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

The easiest way is the checking the volume of coin. If there is no volume nor is dead coin or fake coin. But it also can be a new coin just published. So first, check the project behind the coin.

Thank you for this question. In my opinion before investing in crypto token that you think fake, you have to do your own research on monitoring sites, visit web site of these crypto toen, search for reviews and ratings and eventually check the volumes if this crypto token on yobit, if they are really low or equal zero then it may be death token or fake coin. I hope I helped you and answered on your question.

1 hour ago, Ahmed abdallah13 said:

I often trade with only common coins , because there are alot of scam coins for scam projects , top 100 currency in market cap are the best for trading securely

I agree with you, I have tried trade in Yoda coin and I have lost 80% of my capital so we must choose coins carefully. 

Yes, this is a really good idea. Even in some online platforms, this is happening these days. I personally experienced in two mobile devices when I invested. It shows some value in one phone and another phone at the same time this kind of fake stuff will be there and you should check it out before investing once. Thanks.

Hi everyone! Yobit is an exchange with a lot of reputation and I do not think that on its exchange we will find fake cryptocurrencies. Yobit is an exchange with a lot of credibility and security.

Hi good day
Yobit is an exchange with years of experience and I have never come across any fake cryptocurrency / tokens in that regard. I think I feel safe with Yobit.

• +3 1

hay que entrar aca (coinmarketcap.com) y empezar a investigar. esa pagina te da mucha informacion sobre tal moneda . y si dice pocoo no la encontras , sali de ahi

It is best to play it safe with the cryptocurrency we know, but if someone wants to try new cryptocurrencies it is at their own risk.

You are right, I agree with you, we should make sure that we invest where we do not have to face any fraud, so we all have to be careful. I need to look at the mind first 

You are right, coin market cap site is one of the best ways of knowing good project but not only the only way. Please try to make your own research before investing.