How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

Hello dear colleague You are absolutely right since you have to be very careful in this exchange called yobit there are many pairs of cryptocurrencies that are not known but there are many others that are well known therefore he advised to work with those that are known to be from trust
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, minoooo5 said:

In general I do not like Invest in unknown cryptocurrencies but Invest in major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Ethereum and ltc

its safer to invest in big marketcap coins because you know they wont exit scam you, while investing in small cap coins might be risky but if you find a good working coin with a strong team you will make a lot of money.

• +1 1

Yes, because it is natural in the field of cryptocurrencies, every investor should do a good research about the currency and its future projects so as not to be surprised by the price drop if the currency is counterfeit.

You are saying that one need to see the vurrency on coinmaekrtcap and see if it is available  there in order to make trade  on yobit ? It woukd not work like that.

There are many coins that are on the yobit plateform and they are not on any such website like coingecko or coinmarketcap, so they are fake ones and one should never invest in them.

It is very Paramount to make a research about a particular coin before you decided to invest in that coin else you will end up investing into a fake coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say thank you mate but is this it, are you sure there are fake cryptocurrencies on yobit? Because I haven't seen anything fake. I have found only opportunities and investbox. Are all these tokens not traded? I see trading pairs so they are real bro.

The information is good but one way or another if you get involve yourself into fake currency then that's it for your investment and you will loss all the money.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Dear @Ch Ayyan thanks for sharing the knowledge that how can we safe from the scammers.

Yes it's obvious that before investment we must check that either the currency is real or fake. And you can check it from many sites.

Coinmarketcap.com is one of them on which you can check that it is real or scam.

Yes dear friend i totally agree with you and i loke the way you are describing for us. I will follow the things you are saying and i hope by following these steps i can get more profit.

Thank you so much for your advice 

• +3 1

Yes, it is a very useful topic.
I really do not know the benefit of investing in unknown currencies
Or currencies we do not know its market and origin!

I mean you put your money and hope to double it.
Is it reasonable that you put it in untrustable investment?

Indeed, I thank you, my friend, for this useful proposition for me. I will not deal with anything new that does not have a good reputation and is unknown, because no matter how much I love adventure, it sometimes may lead to destructive results that were not taken into account. It is beautiful when it has material or moral gains.

Why you don't focus on the most know about crypot currency  . This is very important you should always check the before invest in it  as investing in a fake currency can result in major losses . Don't invest immediately, wait for some time fake currencies group quickly .

Thank you for revealing that imperative tips. a large amount of the era I focus on apex coins like bitcoin,etc,etc as excessively coins is not fake and I don't like new coins and that coins which is not planned in coin market.

I can't say the currency which hasn't listed in the coin market cap is fake because the talk that we are paid now is also not listed and the price is falling high and low in less time and according to you talk is directly scam coin. I don't think that talk will be scam coin but this forum want to make their own coin which can be used to pay like any other cryptocurrencies. So, all the coins which haven't listed coin market cap is scam.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well my friend, it is really a valuable post as I didn't know about that way to check either the currency is real or fake. Even I have traded just in Bitcoin and I haven't any experience with others currencies but now I have to informed from post that good information for future. Thanks Bro!

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes cross checking if the coin is listed on coinmarketcap or coin gecko is a good move once you don't see it there hen you already know it's a scam, and if it is there then try checking finding out about the coin more on Google. 

• +2 1

51 minutes ago, Izeal said:

I can't say the currency which hasn't listed in the coin market cap is fake because the talk that we are paid now is also not listed and the price is falling high and low in less time and according to you talk is directly scam coin. I don't think that talk will be scam coin but this forum want to make their own coin which can be used to pay like any other cryptocurrencies. So, all the coins which haven't listed coin market cap is scam.

I agree with you brother. Not all coin/tokens that haven't been listed on coin market cap are scams. There are many coins/tokens like DLRS, Minex, Talk etc that are listed on Yobit and are profitable. But still beware of some tokens that are actually scams and are made to steal the money of their investors. Invest in such tokens at your own risk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Before investing anything whether it is money, time or talent one must make extensive research, read a lot and consult some reliable experts. This holds true for investment in currency also.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

Yes you are right my friend in this post because some people can not read the site they will invest on site and they will lose money .some currency are fake .I think that we should be follow the marketing rules and instructions than we will not lose the money . 

• +1 1

Coinmarketcap and coingecko both are good sites to see about crypto coins. 

But i would suggest, that you should invest on those coins which are known and listed on multiple exchanges. Then there is less chance of loss. 

Yobit is a very good crypto exchanger, but there are so many fake coins too.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically! Of course I agree with you. Because some people can't read the site they will invest in and they will lose money. In fact we should follow marketing rules and guidelines.

• +1 1

I am new here and I never exchange any currency it's my first time so that's why it's something new for me .

36 minutes ago, Younes31 said:

Yes, you are right about that

In my opinion, you can take the opinion of the senior members of the forum here and ask for their advice by asking them Post an inquiry

Also, I advise you to invest in the most popular electronic currencies, because they are at the same time safer and more reliable than others

Yes he can also check out the full details on coingecko or coinmarketcap also the chart shows that it has potential or just a pump and dump shit coin. Mostly top Cap voins are the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day