How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

40 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right yobit prioritize those famous coins so the chance of fake coins to rise is very low. 

My advice if you want to avoid fake coins then invest in famous coins. 

I thought you understood what I mean wrongly, I meant that the reliable and large currencies in the market are not present on the Yubit platform, so this allows the scam currencies to spread.

• +2 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:17 PM, magd said:

Well, thank you, but you did not mention some of the counterfeit currencies that we must avoid, in any case the currencies in which the majority deal are Bitcoin, Digicoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, but some may store counterfeit currencies but I do not know what these currencies are

Just avoid investing in some new coins that not familiar in many people of cryptoworld to avoid getting scam. 

If you really want to invest then do some research on that coin first. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have advice that I would like to add to this topic:
Do not invest in any currency with a small or zero trading value, in order not to lose your balance quickly so you should pay attention to this point.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

I keep looking for some tips about yobit since i planned on exchanging my earnings to that site and there many users of this forum use that also so seeing like this tips about investing is a good help for the beginners. 

On 3/29/2020 at 1:20 AM, Ms.o said:

There are lots of coins in yobit that can be considered as fake because it is not totally moving.

Well, look for it, these coins had a value so you didn't consider it as a fake coin, all of people are considering it as a fake coin it's because it has a lower value which no people can used it in terms of holding, trading etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well that's a basic thing to know when you are doing trading nowadays, a simple step that is always need to do before trading is search it first before do the next step like buying coins, we need to know if it is legit or not.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:58 PM, sone4ka said:

I do not think that there are any scam currencies on yobit. Yobit is a good and large exchange, they will not do this. Perhaps there are coins that are not traded at all in practice, but there are definitely no coins to scam coins directly.

Actually there are many fake currencies that continue yo spreading in cryptoworld so we must make sure that we will never invest on those coins to avoid lost. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I will not say any coin is fake on yo I but before we invest on any coin, make sure you analyze the coin because, normally, some coins are meant to be a failed ones, you can invest in it today and the coin will continue to dump and make you lose. 

The best is to wait, as you said, but there are some opportunities that must be exploited. Some currencies, after their inclusion, rise sharply, and here you can enter with a small amount of money to collect some benefits, but not to enter in a large amount. Also, pay attention to the amount of buy and sell orders on them and their intensity, which is also an indicator.

• +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

Make sure that you have an advice from the expert first before you proceed to avoid investing or buying fake coins. Much better if you invest in popular coins to avoid that to happen. 

This is one the key aspect that so many failed to put in consideration before investing on a given coin and this contributed extensively on their failure some times. The point of selection is very crucial to extend I can even say it determines the success of the trading.

Take your time search for valid information in regards to the coins you intend to hold, study the white paper and consult some experts for more clarification before taking a final decision to invest to avoid unnecessary loose.

This is a great help for every beginners who just new in trading. Yes we must be vigilant in doing trading because it involves money. We might loss if we have lack knowledge about this fake currency issue. Be patient and do research all the time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not seen fake coins on yobit and don't know what you mean. I have found many investment plans and some coins that are of course low in value but many exchanges have coins trading that are not listed in coinmarket cap. This doesn't mean that yobit has fake coins listed. It has some very bad coins but we can profit from them too.

• +2 1

Thank you mate for giving your technique to know which is fake currency and which is not fake currency. Next time when i want to invest in any currency i will follow this technique.

• Useful or interesting 1

You add a lot of currencies, and these currencies may not own the Blockchain, and therefore you do not own any project except trading and trading them, so it is dangerous and when you buy it you should expect it to rise sharply or decrease sharply.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes my mate coinmarketcap and coingecko is perfect for checking what coin is legit and scamm. Because all legit coin are listed in those sites. And second strategy is also good like waiting is such a good option. Two weeks ago, i already invest in fake coin because without in a mintues this coin grow 100%. So i invest without research for earning good profit but this coin is scamm and i lose my money. So if i'm waiting for sometime then my money were not waste. So wait sometime when you see or heard about any new coin and cant investment without research. So gain knowledge about crypto coins and then analyze yourself any coin. Without knowledge your money will be waste. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so. There are no fake currencies on yobit. There are many coins listed but we have to choose from the best ones with the highest volume. Maybe with fake you meant to say something else. I have seen coinmarketcap but I have  also learned that a coin to be listed there must have big volume and many exchanges so maybe this is the reason for these coins not traded there and not that they are fake as you say.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, yonkii said:

I don't think so. There are no fake currencies on yobit. There are many coins listed but we have to choose from the best ones with the highest volume. Maybe with fake you meant to say something else. I have seen coinmarketcap but I have  also learned that a coin to be listed there must have big volume and many exchanges so maybe this is the reason for these coins not traded there and not that they are fake as you say.

@yonkii yah you cant find out scam coin in yobit exchange site but there you will be able to find out some value less coin that will never give some profit because those coin Only listed in yobit exchange site while those coin has no project that can lead the coin value increase.. So be careful whenever you going to take any yobit coin for investment..              

Fake cryptos hinder the economy and slow development. If you are not alert and do not know how to identify a fake coin, you can be easily tricked by a trickster. aA number of security measures would have to be put in place in order to identify them, but in such an emerging world it is difficult.

That's right, before investing anywhere, you need to study this thing from all sides. Everywhere there are things that take off quickly and quickly fall. The main thing is that if you take risks, then do not be afraid to lose everything. Happy investment!

On 3/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I totally agree with you . You can only invest in a currency after careful research so as not to be exposed to loss or fraud 

And I advise everyone to invest in famous currencies only until you lose your money

On 3/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, Migo said:

Why you don't try to focus on the most known cryptocurrencies, because once you enter to the deep field of these fake currencies you will fall in one of them, I know coinmarketcap is the best to consult, I will add coingecko too which is good place too, but for me I always use the coins who I used them before 

Well if we invest in known currencies like bitcoin ETH litecoin then the risk factor decrease, but some times new coins also gives good profit, but detect that good project coin its important because most of new coins not profitable,

but coinmarket cap and coingecko sites are useful to know new coins movements, and one think always check new coins trading volume its  helps that coin have any volume, if that coin have 0 volume then don't invest.

In fact, these coins are very low in the list, and are not relevant, so the chance of buying them is very low. It is worth looking at their level of demand and trade, because if it is low - they are useless!

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thanks for that clarification, friend, if in the market there are many fake currencies, it is better to be careful, I will put that link in favorites immediately.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

This is a good tip, we should definitely do some research before investing on anything, it's a basic thing that everyone should know, in the crypto world is always very important to make well informed decisions, I always search for currencies on coinmarketcap as well