The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You.

I have gaming pc which use to play games in my free time with good graphic card where I can play any new game but I don't wanna ruin my pc. I will get new reg for mining and mine BTC with setup. Before that I am not looking for any short cut for BTC mining. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the minimum amount of withdraw is 5000 satoshi. Many many thanks for recalling this topics. I think many members of this forum do not know this.

Mining from a GPU or CPU for domestic use is not profitable, since the equipment tends to wear out faster than normal and the return in comparison is very low, also the energy consumption would be too high, mining is profitable only when it is has a team specialized in it.

I don't want to risk with software and I don't find the results appealing enough to use this but if it is real mining then some people can find use in it. I find options for small profit not very useful and it can be at the same category as faucets.

• +2 1

Thank you for this, I am not going to use it but it is cool for some people that want to make some satoshi because any gain can mean a lot more later, even if it is a few thousand satoshi when we are hold it, then it is meaning a good investment.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:52 PM, Badman001 said:

I never used any minner in my pc or in Andorid devices .I think bitcoin miner are steal or personal data and may be hack on our security .

I think there is already some good way than Minners by using them we can make a good amount of money.

I agree with you in this world of crypto there are so many traps but dont blame btc mining if you have proper knowledge and equipments then you are able to make so much money with crypto mining .

On 4/2/2020 at 10:04 AM, Whited35 said:

Hello dude, I always doubt on the online cloud mining sites.I have so many bad experiences due to the online mining sites like CityBtc , satoshiminers etc. They really did not pay me at the end so I recommend you just follow to be a solo miner by arranging the mining equipment in your home that can profitable for you. 

Yes mining in home or as a institut is gives high profits instead of investing on any cloud mining site that dont have any surity whenever they just disappear from the internet i have seen many cloud mining sites that take investment of users and go away .

Even if it is paying you can not mine the btc with tge gpu power as that is too low to mine and you will end up wasting time and energy  of yourself. Don't  go for that. 

• +3 1

I used a Bitcoin mining application in 2019 on my computer, but unfortunately the device crashed two months after installing the application. This made me use rdp hardware to install such applications in order not to drain the capabilities of my new computer.

It is very complicated there are some Bitcoin miners. But if you have  GPU computer but i say they don't paid to you much more but in return you lost your computer. So save your computer and use mining system of yobit. Yobit is the best in the all ways. It is has good system. 

• +4 1

With the amount of scams we have seen so far I would consider this being one too, I have never seen this before and never heard of it, so I'm not going to trust it. It would take a review from a very respected member for me to actually try to look at this and even so the profit will probably be very low.

they are not actually mining the btc they are earning some money using the adds they are showing on the page and they are sharing some of them with you it is a simple thing.

There is no real bitcoin miner in the mean time. You should check it online but it will never pay you in the mean time. So learn and earnim from trading.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 3/15/2020 at 8:55 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

I have somthing for you. The Bitcoin Miner is an app in Windows  10 Store. Which is 100 % paying. If your Computer has GPU and you can earn with very high rate. Go install it and thanks me later. 

The Screenshots are attached for Reference. 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

Just look you are using very low CPU power of 18.6KH/s while there have miners who are using 10TH/s CPU power but they are still not in profit, so how could you made profit out there while you have mined for a long time but still you have only mined 1.3 satoshis. 

• +3 1

On 3/15/2020 at 3:52 PM, rekter said:

Dev seems to make more money with all those announcements, ckever idea but i think i could make more money with faucets and have a longer lifespan for my computer when it's not using all the all the power for few sats.

Miners like that make people fool and if you want to know that the website miner you are using is legit or fake then just disconnect your internet and see if the miner is still mining then it means that its a fake one, this is the eaiest way to check the fake miner.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Thank you for this information. I did not really realize it. Indeed, I polled about this application. It is really useful and good and increases profits. I think that I will give it a try and tell you about this wonderful experience.

User who use GPU-based Personal Computers may be benefited from this software but I've never tried this app in my laptop. The fact is that I've already tried many mining softwares but they didn't eventaully worked in my case. So I recheck this app also.

It is not possible to rely on mining as a basic business, as the money that can be made as many people have become counted from it do not cover the costs of the equipment and electricity that consume it

This sounds and reads interesting. But I still doubt whether it will give any good returns without damaging your device or reducing its efficiency. I would rather opt for something more interesting.

On 3/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

I have somthing for you. The Bitcoin Miner is an app in Windows  10 Store. Which is 100 % paying. If your Computer has GPU and you can earn with very high rate. Go install it and thanks me later. 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

Thank you for this information I also hear about this my friend told me that it is honest website and it paid people  and people are withdrawing their money through it and you can withdraw your money when it reach 5000 stoshi so it is good but I never join it. You should first made your proper search before doing and joining any work because there are many fake and scam things so do your work carefully.

Am really not interested in mining because have not been using it before so I will rather stay with crypto currencies and earn money 

Yes my dear friend, I thank you for this statement, you really like good and gain for all, thank you from my heart, but this needs some arrangements such as a modern device and a rather sophisticated fee unit, and then we will start the real gain. 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:55 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

Excuse me, my friend, in which store do you go to? Is the store for Windows 10 only? I could not find it. Please provide me with a link of it.

thank you for giving me the information about this platform I was no knowing about this thing now I think it is a good option to make more money other than this I will surely download it from the store and use it well to make more money from it.

I will try to use it, although I do not know how much my computer will generate since I fear that it may be damaged because of this, but I appreciate your contribution so I will try and I hope to have good profits.

• +2 1

I have never used it, I will try to use it to corroborate the results although I am clear that this is something complicated and something that can damage my equipment but it would be good to try to see.

• +1 1