What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

If l am not mistaken you are referring to scammers not spammers. Goggle don't have the power to banned any site for scamming but you can used this website to check the status of any website in order to avoid fraudulent act. Here is the site: scamdivers.com

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

23 hours ago, Marks33 said:

If l am not mistaken you are referring to scammers not spammers. Goggle don't have the power to banned any site for scamming but you can used this website to check the status of any website in order to avoid fraudulent act. Here is the site: scamdivers.com

Thank you for that suggestion, it's very good recommendation to help and protect one from scammers.

But from the above topic, it's referring to SPAMMERS not SCAMMERS.

In another spammers may be refers to as plagiarizers that's those engage in duplicating, paraphrasing or copy and pasting others work.

Then suggest a possible and effective way to curb or stop such illicit acts in this forum?.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

@Ch Ayyan, i have got another solution .we can get rid of spammers by asking personal information like mobile number or email (ONLY OF GMAIL , YAHOO, HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK and some others) except this sort of (sdfgfdderg@tyshdgh) .I think KYC could be great in getting rid of spammers because spammers would never give their personal information to some websites.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The important steps are not to share our information with anyone, no matter what, and secondly to make sure of the sites and programs we use And third, to stay away from activating the Kyc in AirDrops and unknown sites.

• +4 1

We can report on the sender's account several times, and then the site will close this account, but also there must be a monitoring system and know who the spammers are in order to block its address from creating new accounts.

• +2 1

I think it's very difficult to stop those peoples who are connected with  the cryptotalk with multiple  and false accounts. Also the supervisor and the moderaters should  made the strict decision against these peoples. Of you see the spam and scammers  then report to the moderaters and they will take action against them and gave them negative reputation. 

Most of them can be stopped by the awareness among other member. These measures have already improved a lot of the quality of posts

On 3/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

You don't need to be worry because in crypto here is a strict rules for spammers and scammers. Day by day security are imprving. And as per view I will say to improve kyc verification system. Because through this we can prevent many scammers.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

If we talk about this forum, it is moderation, which carefully monitors everything. You can also send a report to some person who is abusing spam, which is very bad! And the point is that we should monitor this ourselves, because there are a lot of such things on the sites!

Bots that use spammers are pretty silly programs. They are dedicated to searching for forms, filling them in whole and sending them. What if we could put a field that the normal user wouldn't see? Well, in the valid comments this field would go untouched, while spam comments would come with that modified field.

For me, I mute all spam sender notices and never open messages that I receive from them.
But from now I will start sending reports on all sites that send me spam.
I hope we can get rid of them

I like your idea.but I want to add something to that.that is,when someone reports a site or apps,google first needs to use this by one of its members to judge the truth of the reports,because it can also happen that someone gave fake reports.

No one can fully resolve this problem only if you manually monitor every message by every member which is a very hard thing to do. Even if yobit will make security measures more stirct spammers will find a way to get around them. 

In my opinion, there is no solution to how to get rid of scammers, and it is unlikely that there will be. Every cyber criminal does not stand still, and every day is looking for new ways to deceive. In addition, such a person is encouraged by the criminal liability for his mistakes.

Hi, 

Given the sheer quantity of comments here already, this could become a bit more of a loaded topic. Nonetheless, spammers are fairly ubiquitous online. The best way to combat against spammers lies in each website's proprietary filtration system. Perhaps AI would finally give each website the ability to vanquish them. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476 

Do not register on forms and other public sites where there are a lot of spammers) This is of course a joke. In fact, you need to transfer your personal data, because someone can take advantage of them and send you spam.

Muy interesante lo que comentas, ¿puedes hacer una guía de cómo hacer todo eso a través de google para evitar spammers? Sería muy útil para el foro y para mí, feliz día.

Currently, the official platforms and websites provide everything possible to prevent the theft or hacking directly, as well as the preservation on our devices and in my opinion the rest is on our responsibility by not sharing our information and secrets to others

• +1 1

Las personas que están muy molestas con sus temas repetidos son súper molestas, no saben hasta cuándo detenerse y son muy molestas, deben hacer algo al respecto amigos, no lo sé, pero sería una buena idea.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:18, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigo, sugiere tu solución para deshacerte de los spammers. 

Mis sugerencias ;

Es necesario tomar algunas medidas para eliminar los spammers.  

Sugiero que debería haber carteras criptográficas más seguras mediante algunos pasos necesarios.

Debe haber una plataforma o sitio web que pueda ser administrado por Google para informar a los spammers y esos sitios deberían bloquearse si hasta tres personas los denuncian como spam.

También puede sugerir su solución para salvar a muchas personas de los spammers. 

Anímame con buena reacción a hacer más publicaciones buenas si me gusta mi publicación. Gracias.

My solution would be the following:
In each page, a bot or an automated system should be implemented that counts the times in which a user has shared a message or a link, at the moment in which the user published a maximum of 5 times the same message and a period as long short of time, the sanction will first be to silence you for an amount of time to determine that website and do the same thing again for the second time, you will be automatically expelled from the page and you will never be able to register again.
This can be implemented as I mentioned before through artificial intelligence or directly with an algorithm that determines which links, words or messages are being published in the same way several times consecutively. Also, of course, this idea can be developed by Google as it has already been implemented in YouTube itself, because if you place a link in the comments of any video that message will not be shown to other users and only the creator of that video and he is the one who determines if that message appears or is deleted, if that is applied to this forum that idea would be fantastic

• +1 2

there are spammers in this furom and we should report their posts and comments so that they will be banned. your post was helpful

As long as greed exists, fraud exists and multiplies, and we cannot identify fraudsters in this world. Therefore, my advice to all investors in cryptocurrencies is to beware of spam and not to deal with any stranger or site that is sent to them from an unknown source.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Excited to see your thoughts about cryptotalk. Yes agree and there should be proper way of finding spammers here in the forum. And for them there should be some good punishment. Thats all we want to be done by the cryptotalk community.

• +1 1

This crypto world is full of spammers and one needs to be careful not to fall for it. The forum must create more awareness about such spammers and sites on such topics of why the value is decreasing and good to not fall for them.

Hi friend, in my way of thinking, I felt that it is quite difficult to differentiate a scammer from a genuine person. Still there are some tactical moves to stay safe from such scams.  First of all we should not get attracted to unknown sites with attractive advertisements and we should always look for our safety and well-being while using any sites. 

We should not reveal sensitive information on internet and reduce contact with unauthorised users or sites. Even after doing all these precautions we may not completely be secured.

Edited by Ponnnu
  • +2 1