Stablecoin Trading & Lending - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Stablecoin Trading & Lending

Very large volumes are needed in order to make a good profit from keeping stablecoins, perhaps whales can afford this. It doesn't make sense for beginners.

In my opinion, stable coins are needed for trading purposes. Yet there is some controversy around them as whether they're actually backed up with Fiat currency, and this hasn't been shown yet. However, they're very valuable tools for us doing trading, and it's even better when we can ear some interest by lending our stable coins in exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, Jromz said:

In my opinion, stable coins are needed for trading purposes. Yet there is some controversy around them as whether they're actually backed up with Fiat currency, and this hasn't been shown yet. However, they're very valuable tools for us doing trading, and it's even better when we can ear some interest by lending our stable coins in exchanges. 

One comment which have connection with lending many just about stablecoin.

Yes like you it's good that if we have stablecoin on some exchange that we get some interest plus for holding.

And you can trade BTC or altcoins with stablecoins too, which with combining lending plus trading you can make more profit. And "backed up", yes rate is 1:1 (more or less) that is really good for traders.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I've never heard of this before. It's great to be able to trade in all markets. ı'll try this later.😊

hi everyone

stablecoin for me is one of the causes that has stopped bitcoin from performing, and is eating bitcoin's value and other Big coins

have nice day 🙂

On 3/12/2020 at 3:04 AM, BullRunBit said:

Most of us know what is stablecoin and for those who do not know go to this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stablecoin .

You can trade stablecoins with with their own market for example USDT have own market where you can trade with other coins or fiat,

or like for example USDTE (USDT) on Yobit you can trade on all markets on Yo market too but dont have own market.

Or for example DAI (stablecoin) you can find DAI market on https://hitbtc.com/ exchange where you can trade all coins on DAI market.

About lending, did you know that you can easy lend your stablecoin and get interest on your coins.

There are many wallets and websites which allow that you can send your stablecoin on their wallet or website and get interest on your coins.

I will talk about this in next topic about stablecoins, for now just to explain.

P.S. There is no some additional conditions to get interest just to deposit your stablecoin, and to note that some exchange allow to lending stablecoins on their exchange where you can trade too with that stablecoin.

Point of this topic is that people/members learning something more about stablecoins, and if someone have some more informations or interesting facts about stablecoin freely share here.

Excellent, DAI with its stable currency and its decentralized nature, that is, it does not have a centralized authority, nor a financial entity that issues these assets as it happens with other cryptocurrencies, it makes it resistant to censorship since no entity has total control over the net. This quality is highly valued by those who live in other countries and must send remittances, or structure deferred payments over time with the certainty that the value will not change over time, this is due to its incentive system and the support of the Ethereum network, causing the Dai to maintain the value of $ 1.

Stablecoins have gained traction by offering the best of both worlds: instant processing and the security and / or privacy of cryptocurrency payments and stable valuation without volatility of fiat currencies.

Howdy, 

Yes, well, stablecoins are being used in conjunction with DeFi in more incredible ways than one. Furucombo also allows traders to automatically create blocks to earn an alternative income stream through arbitrage-related methods. This method is predicated upon the price differences among stablecoins at any particular point in time. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Stable currencies came to bring great added value to the world of trading, thanks to these cryptos, traders can take refuge or protect themselves from the volatility of traditional currencies, once this type of stable coins is obtained, we can enter into an operation, now be it low or high.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, BullRunBit said:

Most of us know what is stablecoin and for those who do not know go to this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stablecoin .

You can trade stablecoins with with their own market for example USDT have own market where you can trade with other coins or fiat,

or like for example USDTE (USDT) on Yobit you can trade on all markets on Yo market too but dont have own market.

Or for example DAI (stablecoin) you can find DAI market on https://hitbtc.com/ exchange where you can trade all coins on DAI market.

About lending, did you know that you can easy lend your stablecoin and get interest on your coins.

There are many wallets and websites which allow that you can send your stablecoin on their wallet or website and get interest on your coins.

I will talk about this in next topic about stablecoins, for now just to explain.

P.S. There is no some additional conditions to get interest just to deposit your stablecoin, and to note that some exchange allow to lending stablecoins on their exchange where you can trade too with that stablecoin.

Point of this topic is that people/members learning something more about stablecoins, and if someone have some more informations or interesting facts about stablecoin freely share here.

Oh yeah I can say that stable coins are still best in many terms. And I have laos 200 dollars in the form of stable coin called USDT. And I have been saving this as saving. And. An br used as later.

There is something special about the cryptocurrency market. If you invest in a stable coin like USDT, DAI, you can still make a profit.

I like lending of stablecoins especially on the Binance Exchnage. There are a lot of lending plans with quite big percents, It`s bigger than in most banks and simultaneously I keep money in my favorite form, in cryptocurrency. Suppose it`s a really amazing solution for crypto enthusiasts. Stablecoins help us a lot 

On 3/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, BullRunBit said:

With so much scamers around I would not advice anyone to opt for this type of earning interest by sending his or her crypto or stable coins to some wallets or sites promising to give some interest because many scamers are using this way to scam therefore, it's difficult to know the one legit and best thing is to stay away that so.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

and if someone have some more informations or interesting facts about stablecoin freely share here.

Most of the stable coins are backed by dollar like usdc and usdt. But some stable coins like Dai ,Usdj they are backed by algorithm. And EU has decided to regulate Stable coins and after it's successfully implemented, interest on stable coins is going to die😊. As they clearly mentioned interest on stable coins won't be allowed.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, George10 said:

With so much scamers around I would not advice anyone to opt for this type of earning interest by sending his or her crypto or stable coins to some wallets or sites promising to give some interest because many scamers are using this way to scam therefore, it's difficult to know the one legit and best thing is to stay away that so.

Yes you are right that there are a lot of scammers, and yes you are right that with website can be scam but wallet (like I mentioned) I dont think so. And some wallets give you that opportunity to get interest to hold your crypto in their wallets.

41 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Most of the stable coins are backed by dollar like usdc and usdt. But some stable coins like Dai ,Usdj they are backed by algorithm. And EU has decided to regulate Stable coins and after it's successfully implemented, interest on stable coins is going to die😊. As they clearly mentioned interest on stable coins won't be allowed.

I dont understand, how they "back up" their stable coin with "algorithm" without $?

I really dont understand that, and one more thing why you think that will stable coins gone because of "regulate"?

Stable coins offers price stability, in a way to achieve collateralization, based on the reference of the asset or its derivatives. They are the reserve assets, with zero volatility and mostly dependent on fiat currencies, and take fiat as an external reference for pegging. They may be pegged to fiat currencies or commodities like gold. Since, investing on stable coins might not be a complete risk but lending the coins to other exchanges or HYIP sites is of potential risk. So, users might be aware before investing or lending the coins, and know about the site history and user reviews before investing.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, pacific said:

Stable coins offers price stability, in a way to achieve collateralization, based on the reference of the asset or its derivatives. They are the reserve assets, with zero volatility and mostly dependent on fiat currencies, and take fiat as an external reference for pegging. They may be pegged to fiat currencies or commodities like gold. Since, investing on stable coins might not be a complete risk but lending the coins to other exchanges or HYIP sites is of potential risk. So, users might be aware before investing or lending the coins, and know about the site history and user reviews before investing.

Wait, who talking about HYIP websites? Where you read that?

48 minutes ago, Iffath iffu said:

I have of recently read an article saying that all stable coins will be discontinued.When price go down you buy and price go up you sell some part and get interest on your stablecoin.

"discontinued"? What that means at all?

And how they will do that at all?

I read a lot of speculations about stable coins and bull run of cryptocurrency, but who knows everything is possible in crypto. But to "disappear" like that I dont think so, in any case we will see how situation will go in future.

4 hours ago, Jacobabram said:

I think that stable currencies are better in terms of saving, but on the condition that we choose a stable currency with a high price, and in this way we protect our currency from collapse in the event of a decrease in the price of the rest of the currencies, but in return we will not get an increase in value in the event of a rise in the market except by converting it into a flexible currency that has a high price at a time the transfer.

I agree with this "stable currencies are better in terms of saving" if you think that price of some coin will drop and that like that you sell your coins for fiat in this case in stablecoin.

1 hour ago, Iffath iffu said:

As for stable currencies, I think they are the same as famous currencies such as Ethereum, Yoda and Dogecoin.Stablecoin is here to cut the loss while performing any sort of cryptocurrency trading activities.

What you write I really dont see point, how you compare altcoins with stablecoins?

And how Yoda (virtual token) have any connections with stablecoins?

Please try to research (if you dont know) before you write post/s.

I do not think that any currency in the field of cryptocurrencies will remain stable and related to the dollar for long. So it can go up or down. Because if it only has a relationship with the dollar and is stable, why was it created it was possible to work only on the real dollar in addition to the fact that the fees for converting these currencies are large

Edited by mohamedpc1

I think the stable coin are good for trading and lending, there are some holding websites who offer wallet where you can keep you stable coin and you get in exchange 12 % APY of interest. I think when the market convert to red, I think the best option is keeping your stable coin to generate some percent of interest.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/12/2020 at 9:04 AM, BullRunBit said:

Particularly, I am more more willing to know about this. Lending of stable coin can be done on what exchanges for example. Perhaps you made a topic about it as you said. Care to share the link. I am willing to participate.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

DAI It is a good stable currency, if we do not want to lose our cryptos due to the volatility they have (especially BTC) it is best to convert them to USD or some stable currency and then if it is required to return it to the cryptocurrency that we like, although we can also carry out transactions using stable coins.

This seems extremely interesting to me, I saw a section on loans within binance, but the interests are usually high, you have a topic that explains how to obtain income by freezing stable coins in some exchange, it seems to me something from which you can get some money