Stablecoin Trading & Lending - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Stablecoin Trading & Lending

Most of us know what is stablecoin and for those who do not know go to this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stablecoin .

You can trade stablecoins with with their own market for example USDT have own market where you can trade with other coins or fiat,

or like for example USDTE (USDT) on Yobit you can trade on all markets on Yo market too but dont have own market.

Or for example DAI (stablecoin) you can find DAI market on https://hitbtc.com/ exchange where you can trade all coins on DAI market.

About lending, did you know that you can easy lend your stablecoin and get interest on your coins.

There are many wallets and websites which allow that you can send your stablecoin on their wallet or website and get interest on your coins.

I will talk about this in next topic about stablecoins, for now just to explain.

P.S. There is no some additional conditions to get interest just to deposit your stablecoin, and to note that some exchange allow to lending stablecoins on their exchange where you can trade too with that stablecoin.

Point of this topic is that people/members learning something more about stablecoins, and if someone have some more informations or interesting facts about stablecoin freely share here.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BensonIT said:

Yeah actually there is so much that is involved in all this without necessarily having to include the problems I believe that we can make a difference from the entire process without any challenges at all times always 

What you exactly write?

And how that have any connection with stablecoins and lending?

On 3/18/2020 at 6:58 AM, SlowBoy said:

I want to get the stable coin as a lending. So my assets will be in A free risks.

You can not "get" stablecoin you can buy it.

I really dont understand you people, why you comment like you know something and you obvious dont know anything about this topic. You just write that you have some more posts and it's not something new but dont do this it's not OK and it's transparent.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the world history many coins were peged to the USD. You know what happened to everyone of them? They all collapsed. There is no possibility of Tether and any other stablecoin to survive. One day we will wake up and check prices and be left with our mouths open in surprise. Possibly it will have a devastating effect in Bitcoin as well. 

7 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I know a about stable Coin Because I also stored my money in stable coin like Usdt ( tether ) . there is some good wallet that's provide you interest if you stored crypto assest there , but I used Bitcoin for lending in binance I never used stable coin for lending purpose. 

I dont understand you lending your BTC on Binance? How?

I did not know that they have such a option.

And about lending stablecoin, that like to lending fiat  but some websites give you good interest to lend stablecoin.

• +1 1

I have no idea what stablecoin is. But anyway, I thank you for the post. I want to work a bit with stablecoins because I know it's quite safe, and the risk is not as much as volatile cryptocurrencies.

According to me stable coin is one the best coin for trading, actually stable coins helping us to do trading. Usdt, usdx, dai, and others stables coin making our Crypto market best. Lending is also best way to earn.

• +2 1

I really like stable coins I try to accumulate many to stake, my favorites are those backed with gold like ekgold, paxful and veraone I think they are the ones that give the greatest guarantee...

On 3/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, BullRunBit said:

About lending, did you know that you can easy lend your stablecoin and get interest on your coins.

There are many wallets and websites which allow that you can send your stablecoin on their wallet or website and get interest on your coins.

I will talk about this in next topic about stablecoins, for now just to explain.

P.S. There is no some additional conditions to get interest just to deposit your stablecoin, and to note that some exchange allow to lending stablecoins on their exchange where you can trade too with that stablecoin.

Just out of interest, have you ever lend stablecoins yourself, or other cryptocurrencies? It wold be great to hear about that process in detail for anyone who has done it. I often have planned to do it but then i had other investment plans for my coins,

• +1 1

Your article is somewhat quite confusing, I especially where you yried explaining tge concept of trading stable coin, but at least thanks any ways for leaving a reference link to Wikipedia for more information. But i have of recently read an article saying that all stable coins will be discontinued 

20 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

Your article is somewhat quite confusing, I especially where you yried explaining tge concept of trading stable coin, but at least thanks any ways for leaving a reference link to Wikipedia for more information. But i have of recently read an article saying that all stable coins will be discontinued 

If you write precisely question maybe I can explain you?

Link is for explanation what is StableCoin if someone dont know.

Last part I dont understand correctly, "discontinued" about what you talking about?

20 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I only use stablecoins for savings and storage, I never thought of trading it. Because it is a stable currency, it is difficult to make good profits.

Maybe, if is difficult for you to make profit on for example BTC/USD market because for example USD/USDT is 1:1 rate and that means that it's same like to trade on USD or on USDT market for movemants.

I didn't think that somebody can make more than just trade stablecoins with other cryptocurrencies, it might be a good way to change your method of trading on exchanges.

I have known of this of trading against and for stablecoins, as most don't really like having to use stablecoins as to trade as having to trade against stablecoins, as stablecoins don't really go grow in their value as of non stablecoins

You talk about lending to stable currencies, but I expect that lending is the same principle of investment in terms of putting money at the disposal of a specific entity and taking profits in the form of daily or weekly interest. As for stable currencies, I think they are the same as famous currencies such as Ethereum, Yoda and Dogecoin

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Yunusalemu  Stablecoin in trading are good because it can preserve your funds from a price drop, Stablecoins prices are "stable".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Stablecoin is here to cut the loss while performing any sort of cryptocurrency trading activities. Some reputed platforms are letting users to lend Stablecoin like USDT after fulfilling the certain conditions. Some guys are telling like it would not survive in the crypto market but have a look at it's current rank according to capitalization. 

• +3 1

Actually, you can trade these fixed currencies even on the Bainans platform against other currencies, but the problem is that trading fixed currencies is the same, some of them will not give you any profits.

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Actually, you can trade these fixed currencies even on the Bainans platform against other currencies, but the problem is that trading fixed currencies is the same, some of them will not give you any profits.

The word itself speaks "stablecoin" which means 1:1 rate with USD.

2 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Which platform allows us to lend our stable coins and earn free interest? Can you provide any information so that we can also get benefits by lending our stable coins. 

About lending stablecoin, check out this topic:

Currently is very low APR for lending stablecoin, but in any case it's stablecoin.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

The word itself speaks "stablecoin" which means 1:1 rate with USD.

Yes, I also know thisbut I wanted to give my opinion on this type of currency, and its not profitable except when Bitcoin goes down, so traders resort to transferring their balance to those currencies which creates opportunities.

Edited by iloveyobit

14 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I also know thisbut I wanted to give my opinion on this type of currency, and its not profitable except when Bitcoin goes down, so traders resort to transferring their balance to those currencies which creates opportunities.

That's not enough?

When price go down you buy and price go up you sell some part and get interest on your stablecoin.

How you sell your Bitcoin, for fiat right (USD)?

This is same, USDT is 1:1 rate with USD or DAI with USD.

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

That's not enough?

When price go down you buy and price go up you sell some part and get interest on your stablecoin.

How you sell your Bitcoin, for fiat right (USD)?

This is same, USDT is 1:1 rate with USD or DAI with USD.

I know that, but on the binance platform there is only the Tether currency and no dollar currency, meaning that if you sold Bitcoin against the Tether you will repurchase it against that currency and not against the dollar.

13 hours ago, Jin12321 said:

Well the lists of best platform to lend coin where we can get good amount of interest is here ( interest.coimparketcap)

Here we can get the platform which are all decentralised platform. And as we all know decentralised platform is better thn central platform like all normal exchanges.

I check website but they dont have/insert a lot of offers.

For example I check for TRX and they have/insert just one website Bitrue with 5.30% yearly but there are a lot of other websites which give bigger interest and they did not mentioned that sites.

For example:

Check this topic and you will see.

But in this topic I talking about stablecoins not "regural" cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Stable coins are known for the stability in price and it rarely moves ups or downs. But people love to do trade with some stable coins also. Usdt is one of the stable coin and it is always still. Dogecoin is also a stable coin. But the trading of this coin goes as much as possible. That means that even the stable coins are hood for tradings or investment. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Stable coins are a great source of coins for storing. These coins actually gets pumped not usually. But a user always love some of these stable coins. They also make investment for those coin. And if there is profit then it is always in favour of the users. Because the price remains still as we all know. I am new here but I am learning with time. ❤️

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Stable coins are very good because they don't have have loss when trading with them! You just need to have some stable coins and choose an investment plan then wait for your profit, they don't fall like crypto!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, Saj555 said:

Dogecoin is also a stable coin.

Doge coin is not a stable coin, its price always fluctuates and not like tether, dai, usdc or tusd or binance usd that are stable like dollar. Their price almost always equals to one dollar.