"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

This is unfortunate, but I am sure that in the near future it will be dealt with in almost all countries of the world, and everyone will know these currencies and love to trade them.

There are alot of people in the whole world dont know any thing about cryptocurrency in the poor place and also in the high class places,our duty is to make the whole world have the knowledge about every thing depends on cryptos.

I think that 20% is fine as in most of the developed world a maximum of 10% knows how to use some cryptocurrencies. And if we talk about understanding like we do then it is closer to 1% or less. So here we are the 1% and we are ahead of everyone else in this race that will end with crypto winning.

• +2 1

In recent times, we have begun to notice a large spread of digital currencies, and that there are many countries that have begun to rely heavily on them and the more their use and strength increases.
The developing countries still do not have a widespread use of digital currencies, but there is a good percentage that started trading these currencies and working with them, and it seems that the coming days will witness a wide spread of these currencies and their trading.

In my country, for example, cryptocurrencies are not very well established, therefore I hope that in the future and I believe that most of the population will use cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

I think that in developing countries the rate is higher than in the rest of the world. Do not think that everyone is using cryptocurrencies in other countries. It is only some people that look at them and not for their use but as investments. They are mostly used in countries that have currency problems.

• +2 1

I think in the major all developing countries are not running with digital currencies.because in the coming generations everything is changing into digital. currencies will also be converted to digital money hence cryptocurrency is a wonderful way for earning digital money. Now this forum helps us to make Bitcoin for our daily needs.

Cryptography is a method of protecting information and Communications through the use of codes , so that only those of whom the information is intended can be read and process it. the prefix Crypto means hidden or Walt and suffix graphy stands for writing.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is a digital currency of this technolized age.i think the demand for digital currency is increasing day by day.in developing countries the demand for this currency also increasing.

Indeed, there are some third world countries that know little about cryptocurrency, only about 20% know crypto. Perhaps because economic inequality is too high and imbalanced to be the cause, only in big cities can cryptocurrencies be recognized by the public. Whereas in rural areas very few people know about it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Encrypted currencies in the near time, the whole world will get acquainted with those cryptocurrencies, and this helps at the present time to spread that cryptocurrency significantly and widely, which increases the number of users of that currency. There will be conditions for those currencies by the authorities in the near time and everyone gets to know those currencies

11 hours ago, Goyaa said:

Indeed, there are some third world countries that know little about cryptocurrency, only about 20% know crypto. Perhaps because economic inequality is too high and imbalanced to be the cause, only in big cities can cryptocurrencies be recognized by the public. Whereas in rural areas very few people know about it.

In addition, a wide range of people do not have access to the internet, thus they can not have access to online based businesses like crypto sphere, that's why people there do not know about this field. 

hi well brought-up morning everyone, I live along with of one residential country but in my country is just a small amount of frequent that knowledgeable about this forum sorry to say that is not sunny we should to conversant both other accordingly that we be supposed to approach exert yourself in this platform allocate variance ideology besides pool resources with all other that will generate the forum to encourage foword show appreciation you for distribution this breathtaking information.

For developing countries, these volatility is the same, and they suffer from their own domestic fiat currencies, which have high inflation, volatility and lack of confidence in leadership.

A great example of how Bitcoin has not been built predominantly for the developing world and why this market is widely open to the adoption of various forms of cryptocurrency in the adoption of African peoples and the use of prepaid mobile phone minutes. What we found is that individuals in Africa are so comfortable with retaining value and using prepaid cell phone minutes that they are even people with the sublime nickname "minitaires," or people with a million prepaid minutes.

With these paid minutes

Cryptography is developing day by day. This us true that first world countries are ahead in this run. You should not worried about it. Just keep doing your jobs. In future all countries will support cryptography. So you have knowledge about it from now that's why you are ahead of all other peoples of your country. 

• +1 1

Cryptography is a science which is different from cryptocurrency. No doubt cryptocurrencies are based on various cryptographic methods to secure their operations. 

Hello friend, yes, I am also like you. There is not a lot in my country that they know about cryptocurrencies, and they trade in little. I think if more people were aware of cryptocurrencies, circulation would increase, market movement would increase, and people's financial conditions would improve.

• +2 1

Hi!I also live in one of these countries and crypto currency is not really accepted in my country, with there only being a limited number of options for use of crypto. I think the best way to help these countries is to create more awareness on crypto and its benefits. And for those, like me and you, that live in these countries, we should hold onto our crypto and wait for when it is more usable for us.   PLEASE GIVE ME A LIKE.                                                                     THANKS!

The most important feature of the crypto market is that it is decentralized, meaning that it is not subject to a central authority or a wealth ratio that controls the assets of the market. Consequently, any currency in the market with a good project is eligible to multiply tens of times, achieving the wealth of its holder, no matter what.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Sara nour said:

Cryptocurrencies were found to break this class so that there is no longer a third and second world, and we must not allow the world's owners to withhold the blessing of cryptocurrencies from our country because they want us to remain a third world. I apologize to my excitement with my respect.

cryptocurrencies from our country because they want us to remain a third world. I apologize to my excitement

In my opinion. I think anyone can understand how cryptocurrency works, that it has many advantages, especially in economics.This is really beneficial for our citizens.  It is important for people to know what digital currency opportunities are and how they can benefit from them.

Hi Friend I live in Pakistan and people in my country do not know anything special about crypto and even my family members do not know much about it and I try to get more and more people  About Crypto And in the coming time, Crypto  become a very big platform 

I would say that there is a huge population here but they have not heard anything about cryptocurrency, so those of us who work in this field need to publish and share it with as many people as possible so that everyone can benefit from this field as much as possible ...  Not many people knew about it years ago but now it is on the rise.  Our government has also allowed payments from banks.

In most of the world, people do not know about cryptocurrencies and how to use and deal with them, and we must develop knowledge of cryptocurrencies throughout the world because it is likely that cryptocurrencies will become a global currency in the future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!
    • Безопасность превыше всего! Мы придерживаемся строгих стандартов безопасности, чтобы ваш опыт обмена был надежным и защищенным.   Наши контакты: Наш сайт: https://duck.money  Телеграмм: https://t.me/duckmoney_exchange Эл. Почта: info@duck.money  
    • Согласно последнему квартальному отчету компании, в апреле запасы биткойнов MicroStrategy увеличились на 122 BTC. MicroStrategy , крупнейший держатель биткойнов среди публичных компаний, продолжает покупать больше BTC, поскольку в ее последнем квартальном отчете указано, что компания вложила еще 7,8 миллиона долларов, в результате чего общая сумма ее криптоактивов достигла 214 400 BTC, что оценивается примерно в 13,5 миллиардов долларов.   В сообщении X от 29 апреля Майкл Сэйлор, бывший управляющий директор MicroStrategy, сообщил, что компания увеличила свои активы на 122 BTC в апреле, увеличив свои запасы на 25 250 BTC с конца четвертого квартала 2023 года. В результате последнего приобретения средняя цена покупки составила 35 180 долларов США за BTC.   Генеральный директор MicroStrategy Фонг Ле заявил, что компания со штаб-квартирой в Вирджинии «привержена дальнейшему развитию сети Биткойна», добавив, что в первом квартале доходы от услуг подписки MicroStartegy и счета за подписку «снова выросли с двузначными темпами роста». Несмотря на значительный рост доходов от услуг подписки на 22% по сравнению с прошлым годом, составивших 23 миллиона долларов США, общие доходы за первый квартал несколько снизились, достигнув 115,2 миллионов долларов США, что на 5,5% меньше по сравнению с первым кварталом 2023 года. Между тем, операционные расходы выросли до $288,9 млн в первом квартале. По данным Google Finance, после этого объявления цена акций MicroStrategy (MSTR) выросла на 0,8%, достигнув $1292. По данным CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торгуется на уровне около 63 250 долларов.
    • Актуальные курсы на 30.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • 30.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Мы предоставляем возможность совершить оплату любой представленной криптовалютой, абсолютно анонимно и безопасно.vps.net-ray.com
    • USDC превосходит USDT   Криптовалютный стабильный токен USD Coin (USDC) от Circle выступил в качестве серьезного конкурента для Tether (USDT), превзойдя его по объему транзакций в этом году, согласно данным платежного гиганта Visa и блокчейн-аналитической платформы Allium Labs.   По данным Visa, объем транзакций в USDC достиг $455.5 миллиарда на прошлой неделе, в то время как USDT едва превысил $88.5 миллиарда. Это является значительным сдвигом, поскольку USD Coin составил примерно 50% от общего объема переводов на рынке стейблкоинов с начала 2024 года. Этот результат контрастирует с историческим доминированием USDT, который имеет наибольшую долю рынка стейблкоинов, оцениваемую в 69% согласно DefiLlama.   Изменение ландшафта можно объяснить различными сценариями использования для USDC и USDT. В то время как Tether в основном используется за пределами США в качестве долларового хранилища стоимости, USD Coin приобретает популярность внутри страны для обычных транзакций, как отмечает криптовалютный аналитик Ноэль Ачесон.
    • На данный момент торгую с 3-м плечом - риска намного меньше и нервы в порядке))
    • Я тоже раньше пользовалась этим ботом, особенно в парах с талком, с догами и др. - больше для накопления. Сейчас предпочитаю торговать ручками и не на йобите) 
    • Paying with Bitcoin: Simplified with Quppy 🌐💼 Ever thought about paying with Bitcoin but not sure where to start? 🤔 Bitcoin payments are revolutionizing the way we transact, offering a secure, fast, and direct method without the need for traditional banking intermediaries. From major companies like Microsoft and Starbucks to online and physical stores, BTC's acceptance is skyrocketing. 🚀 Here's how you can easily start paying with BTC: 1. Set Up Your Bitcoin Wallet: Quppy makes this step a breeze, providing a secure and user-friendly platform for all your BTC transactions. 2. Make Transactions: Whether it's scanning a QR code in-store or sending funds to a wallet address online, Quppy streamlines the process. 3. Enjoy Lower Fees and Faster Transactions: Say goodbye to hefty bank fees and hello to rapid, international payments with minimal costs. Why choose Bitcoin payments? - Lower Costs: Save on fees, particularly for international transfers. - Speed and Efficiency: Transactions are swift, often completed within minutes. - Security and Privacy: Benefit from blockchain's secure infrastructure, keeping your transactions safe and private. With Quppy, stepping into the world of Bitcoin payments is as simple as it gets. Whether you're buying coffee, paying a bill, or shopping online, we've got you covered. Start enjoying the benefits of digital currency today. 💡💳 Learn more about using Bitcoin with Quppy ➡️ quppy.com