Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms! - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms!

I have a friendly tip, if you want to trade just give a money that you afford to lose. This is a unpredictable world, being too much practical is not good as much as being greed. Then if you lose it, it will not totally affect you emotionally and what you have. Our mind set is important for us to become rich. Indeed I agreed not to put too much of your money. You may earn few but atleast not a huge amount you'll lose.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, jack0 said:

its totally wrong, good investment will gives you larger margin. so you can sustain longer in the trading.

That is true but putting all of it all your money in an exchange has a risk of losing it all.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, BullRunBit said:

Good advice.

We see that many exchange are hacked or closed and many users coins are stuck in exchange.

And my suggestion is that users deposit coins only with which they want to trade and coins wich they holding putt into some safe wallet.

Never put all that much money in a digital wallet or in a transaction or investment, it is also a good way to try to invest you free money in the transaction to avoid loss of security or any other problem. The only thing you can do is give you a little bit of money in cryptocurrency so you won't lose a lot of money if anything goes wrong.

This is very true. Many lose funds when the trading site goes under, however they need to make sure to use a reputable trading site or an exchange system. This is why i use yobit. It is somewhere to hold funds for me and to make use of these funds for trades. It is a reliable site that is unlikely to close down anytime in the near future and i would recommend it to all for trading in the short and long term.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, dshuy20 said:

yes, we do not put too much in the exchanges instead, let it on the wallets, it will be much more secure than on the floor.

I am collecting bulk btc in youbit account. But they are the large number of people who are collecting their money in their accounts. Any investment position because it's purely opportunistic, so become cautious regarding our btc or perhaps almost any other forex.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:29 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Yes its true we should not always keep our valuable coins in the wallet exchanger because your money can be always at risk, your money can be hacked by anyone if you make any small mistake. So its better to take precautions.

Never put all that much money in a digital wallet or in a transaction or investment, it is also a good way to try to invest you free money in the transaction to avoid loss of security or any other problem. The only thing you can do is give you a little bit of money to the cryptocurrency so you won't lose a lot of money if anything goes wrong.

Thank you for the information, yes it is better to divide the capital on the platforms and also the diversity of portfolios in order to make your penetration rate very weak.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

We need some quality wallets for saving of crypto market assets because now a storing crypto currencies in exchanges are really not good for us because they can steal our funds at any time we can sufferring into loss so enjoyed it with storing crypto into wallets. 

On 1/1/2020 at 12:25 PM, Riazullah said:

Yes you are right because if you want to give more btc in platforms you may be loss all of them.So everyone should must add small amount in btc.

Hope everyone reads and knows this, because a lot of us don't have time to install wallets. But there are still reliable trading platforms out there, we just need to be more careful. yobit offers an investment option where they make users store a lot of money and in it. I just advise people to be more careful.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:39 AM, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly, for beginners it is recommended not to increase capital, crypto trading practice from a little.

When you day little how much little do you mean, because you guys are rich and you would say that  $1k is a little.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Sahbana said:

Yeah right don't put all the money you have on the trading site, it's better to put money in the trading site in accordance with the amount to be traded.

Trusted transactions can alert people if they have a service or may experience problems. Become smart anytime you choose a program you use often. If you send money, you must make sure to withdraw the money as soon as possible, as some hackers can attack it.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:41 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Thanks for sharing this information lot of beginners keep their whole amount of bitcoin and ethereum on exchanges which is not safe try to keep on good wallets like myetherwallet or coinomi or trust wallet

Trusted transactions can alert people if they have a service or may experience problems. Become smart anytime you choose a program you use often. maybe it will make you lose a lot of risk when trading

On 10/16/2019 at 12:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up

@wilbertson This is a good advice. We can see a lot of members here who are confuse about exchanges platforms and wallets. You can also find a topic saying "store your coins in Yobit wallet because it's the best"... I hope a maximum of members will read your topic to avoid this big mistake ! I made a topic about 4 big hacks of exchange platforms, 2 of them closed after the hack....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

39 minutes ago, Tawhid03 said:

I think the advice is good.We know there are many exchange forum now in online but every exchange forum not stay a longer. So i think we need to deposit some in our exchange forum.

I did not even know that there was such a think (exchange forum) what are the exchanges forums and would you please give an example of them?

On 12/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, kazumina91 said:

A very true post, I realize that how much you trade it in that range, because I do not really say reputable exchanges but there are scam sites that will flare all assets when it makes enough profit. , I had a flare, very painful and bloody lesson
good luck

If you send money, you must make sure to withdraw the money as soon as possible, as some hackers can attack it. Many beginners keep their entire bitcoin and ethereum on insecure exchanges, try to keep good wallets like myetherwallet or coinomi or trusted wallets.

Some are experts and they knew how to trade in any condition and they can invest huge amount in btc trading which they will be successfully in it

On 16.10.2019 at 01:45, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

I don’t see any problem keeping a large amount on the exchange, but this exchange should be reputable and time-tested, such as a binance, for example, you can be sure that your funds are safe on this exchange

On 3/30/2020 at 2:13 AM, Saiful890 said:

Securities must be our priority to avoid unforeseen events.Don't trust the trust exchanger because we never know what can happen. Your right. We must use a wallet when we want to protect our crypto.

Yes of course our money is safe in our wallet but the problem is when the market move to much and increase or fall to fast and still your bitcoin is n your wallet and you dont have time to send it to the exchange to sell or buy 

i thought if you choose secure and popular platforms for trading i think your assets will safe but after i saw what happened to cryptopia users im saving my coins on my own wallet and i only send them to exchange when i want to trade as you said exchange is not safe as our own wallet.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Win said:

Yes maybee you will put money in a multiple coin,..butdont put youre hard earned money,just youre extra money ..but if you have alot of money maybe you can risk it..if the price ot btc back to 10k$ whoaping bigbig big profit for sure.

Trusted transactions can alert people if they have a service or may experience problems. Become smart anytime you choose a program you use often. Never deposit a large amount on an exchange; If you send money, you must make sure to withdraw the money as soon as possible, as some hackers can attack it.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:51 PM, pucukjaya said:

For beginners it is recommended not to increase capital, crypto trading practice from a little.
If it looks like it's been trading, then it's big capital.

Save money in the long run, it is better to store them in wallets where we control our private keys. There is no guarantee that an exchange can survive if hackers attack continuously and I think the safe step is to store it in our wallets.

On 29.04.2020 at 17:36, wilbertson said:

I agree but never be sure a hundred percent and for the record this exchange was hacked before, maybe they won't be so lucky next time they are hacked and they get to lose more than just 7000 Bitcoins they lost before.

Yes, you cannot be 100% sure of anything, even money can be stolen from a bank account. I heard about this hacking on the Binance, but as far as I know the funds that were stolen from user accounts, the exchange compensated from its insurance fund.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:04 AM, Senorita said:

This challenge is a massive difficulty for some time, and it's not necessarily odd. When you are usually investing, it will not help make a great swap being private finance as the chance for damage should indeed be fantastic. So it is safer to have got your funds.

It will not completely affect you emotionally and what you have. Our minds are very important for us to become rich. They often issue a number of warnings to withdraw all your money in those exchanges within a specified time they will close the platform. Just don't store your money in exchange wallets and just leave it.

It depends on which market you are buying and selling in wherein alternate are you doing and what sort of is the coin volium   at the coin you are doing if you have suitable knowlde you may take a chance

Capital risk management, and the phrase we always hear about not investing what we are not willing to lose, is the correct way to be cautious in the event of a problem with the exchange, since historically many problems have happened.  in several widely used exchanges worldwide.