Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

I don't follow any signal or i don't take any advice with other peoples. I believe in myself and i do that with my knowledge. I read news online, talk in forum and i look company full portfolio. So i don't take any tips from other peoples.

I am trading with a study of the currency chart, but I never pay for obtaining buy and sell signals. Most of those who give recommendations promote their currencies and give recommendations according to their interests to sell their currencies.

It is best to do trading, trade on bitcoin. As for smoke, there are many of them and invest in a small amount of funds. 

Some times I follow the signal but most times I invest on any crypto with out seeing any signal. most time I invest on btc and I always made good profit from it.

This signals was also good because they have also a point that might base on their experience or knowledge. But you are the one who will decide if you listen to them and for me the best option was to di a research for more information.

Most of the time you get trading by following the signal. Therefore, trading with signal trading should be done. I don't do it And I urge those who do business with signal trading to avoid it.

Im just following my own charts, my advice is just dont follow another signals channel because when he ask you to buy he sell his bags 

Edited by DidaNahrisya
Typo

yes i did trade following trades signals. and i  interest to work here by influencer and taken advice from my close friend.

Yes that is right, when i first time join in trading cryptocurrency i am still blind about how it works.

So i just trying many signal on Telegram and also pump and dump group. That time around 2015 i am can still get some profit from it. But from time to time, the admin group selling private signal but i never want buy it. And then at around 2017 the admin dissapear and no contact. So the group is like grave and i also look on other signal group also same the owner is run away. From that i only believe on myself for trading,

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

yes ..as a newbie in crypto one shoukd follow the signals and folle the good influencer to avoid the lost of your fund.because at the initial stage nobody gonna b perfect trader.so better to follow the signals and influencers.and so we need to touch with  the good advisors

The lesson I learned in trading is that I should not rely only on signals and predictions from others. The best way to trade is to use all the sources + your own experience and examination. I first check signals and read some advice. Then I analyze the market and behavior of the coins in the last few months. After that I review all the information I have collected and make the final decision by adding up all the facts, numbers and charts.

I do business with information from those who know and understand business well in business.If I start a business without getting information from anyone, then I will be in danger.

During trading, I always follow the chat. He is on every exchange. Many people respond faster than me. Very often I get useful information from their short messages

though nothing can replace learning and doing it yourself but for someone who wants to follow signals for extra bucks maybe no time to learn actually there are good signal providers out there both free and paid but the fake outnumbered the real and good ,if you to test any for a start start with a little amount intill you are convinced that they are good

You should not think that trading in the markets can take place without a prior plan or reasonable logic behind each step. If you do not trade according to an advance plan, this will lead you to use the most elementary thinking areas of the brain instead of the more developed areas.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

Some of them are fakes only. But of course, you must know if that influencer or youtuber is legitimate or not. For me, I inspect very carefully before believing to them. I compare their thoughts on what the books and papers said about crypto.

I only take advice from my friends who thought me what cryptocurrency means and besides I do take my friends along and the techniques feels good for both newbies and others

It has come to the notice of authorities that many unregulated companies are using clone websites to target citizens and hence it has issued a warning to all traders not to deal with any unregulated companies and not to be lured by their false propaganda of unrealistic returns on investments, and not to fall in their trap. Their advertisements can be mouthwatering, but at the end of the day they will run off with your capital too. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds kindly get in touch with Mr. Rodney Stegall through his email address PROHACKER2177@GMAIL.COM and WhatsApp: +19412410496 he will guide you on how to get back your lost funds  

This is one of hottest subject right now many thousands as many want to earn some good amount of money without any work so they mostly try to copy traders or influencers but sadly its not works for every one as many time these all give some bad result so for me better is try to talk in groups and search for some better option is always ok because this is better source of good profit

• +3 1

I advise my friend to trade. Because he knows and understands a lot about commerce. Learn how to invest and trade with crypto currency. But I do not always consult him. About some difficult forums.

I don't think it's a good idea.following trade signal is very risky.you might lose your money because you follow trade of someone you don't even know.i think it's better to spend some time to learn and understand how trading works.and apply it on actual trading when you are ready.

Yes I'm following several traders on youtube such as Alessio Rastani and Kevin Svenson. What I ike about them is that they do technical analysis and explain what the expected scenario's for short and longer term are. The do however not give advice.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I trade follow my indicator, that tools is my guide to decide should in or out. Never use bot/ signal and avoid public opinion your skill will never grow up. I choose learn trading using demo account, never read books but sometimes watch you tube.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:53 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I trade follow my indicator, that tools is my guide to decide should in or out. Never use bot/ signal and avoid public opinion your skill will never grow up. I choose learn trading using demo account, never read books but sometimes watch you tube.

thats the best thing to do mate and always avoid those so called signal guru because they are just scammers hiding behind signals that are sometimes wrong sometimes right.