How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

20 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That is a valuable post it is only for learning you provide such a useful post we need knowledge like this my main goal is to get knowledge when I was new here at that time it was so difficult for me to create post or comments on some post now I have learn many things..

@Mark wood not only you but almost all of us face the same problem when we were Newbie in crypto world and in this forum. As we didnt have enough knowledge that time so every time our post get deleted Which makes us frustrated again and again.. But slowly we start to learn about crypto as well as forum like you..            

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I would also recommend to all beginners a resource for learning Binance Academy. How they talk about themselves: "Your universal guide to the world of cryptocurrencies. Whether you are a novice trying to understand mining, or an experienced user who wants to develop a trading strategy, we can help you."

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I think that the best way to enter the world of crypto is through education and preparation because there is a lot of information on the intertenet that can be very confusing, so the best way is to study a little and invest at the same time but with little money

Thank you for this amazing piece formation for the beginners. Another thing I would like to add on is that make sure you strictly follow the rules and regulations to stipulated by this platform. To survive in this platform this is a must. The knowledge is given by this post class ensuring that you follow the instructions can help you grow in this platform.

• +3 1

Thank you for this very useful information.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and is the best currency from 10 years to this time.  Mining requires a lot of equipment and it costs a lot of money.  Transactions that go through the blockchain are recorded in the public registry, so all Bitcoin transactions are legitimate.  In my opinion, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies constitute a wonderful future for financial freedom in the world.

Cryptoworld is very wide we need to know lots about the field and that is why we have to recommend this topic because it explained the basic terms every cryptonian need to know especially the newbies who joins the world newly, without knowing this basic terms definitely there will be big problem for anyone who start the encryption because to succeed you need knowledge and good background about the field of Cryptocurrency so let's get to know this terms well.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No rush to buy are invest any crypto asset. just watch,wait, research,think future,we have time 97% in the world not know what is crypto, btc, blockchain... learn how much you can ,this knowelge gives money to you.., knowelge can give you to a wealther life.

Cryptocurrencies can be defined as decentralized money that some developed countries have recognized as real money and have developed machines that simulate their portfolios to facilitate payment methods.

• +3 1

Thank you for this great post. I think it will help beginners a lot in understanding many of the terms found in the crypto world, so I advise all beginners to read it.

• +5 1

15 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

This is right my friend
I also ran into the same problem when I was a beginner in this field
However, with a little knowledge and inquiries about the reasons for removing the posts, I avoided it within a few days
We must know that this should enhance our work, and never disappoint us

@kenan 1 no one can be experts from the beginning of their crypto journey.. Usually a bounty hunter take 1 year to understand the market of bounty project and as we are crypto learner so we must need one year to understand the basic knowledge of crypto.. Also we done mistake but it helps us more to learn day by day..              

• +2 1

how can i start in the world of cryptomonies is very simple like every beginner you must learn to have a lot of information and today everything is free internet has everything you are looking for in addition to that you have many ways for people to help you we are many in this community that can help you.

We can make money through the unit with Bitcoin. We can spread it all over the world because it is a very good platform for us and we can move it around the world through our conversations with friends.  We can earn a lot of money by giving. Thank you for your information 

26 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

I totally agree with you
Knowing that learning is not just what we need, we need daily practice of the things we do
So we gain experience, and we must learn new and beneficial things for everyone

@kenan 1 that is why we should be active in this forum as we can practice here our crypto related knowledge every day.. Also its the right price to learn crypto knowledge as this forum also pay us for done daily activity here... At the time of beginning its hard to stay with crypto world        

• +1 1

Newcomers should read your article and invest time in learning the basics because they cannot make any profit mentioned without being aware of the characteristics of the blockchain and digital currencies in general without entering into its type and name. Also, an idea should be taken about the characteristics of the market and the nature of the companies that play a role Very significant in affecting the values of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The road map and important information for those who want to work properly in the field of digital currencies, which is the science of the future and development

Thank you for all of this.
But is it possible to make videos of honest experts and put them here, or choose good videos about trading in YOBIT and publish them with knowledge and I requested a special section in the forum before? Thank you.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:40 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

That's a very good work done. Thanks so much for the input. Very valuable informal you've given up there. I urge everyone to read through, it will go a long way to guide and help in the crypto world. 

16 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

Yes, my friend, we must also seek knowledge first, with knowledge, we can earn money
Without knowledge, we cannot publish and share our information with others, so we will not earn any money

@kenan 1 if you want to be expert in crypto knowledge and as well as in this forum then you must follow all the senior member in this forum becuase mostly time they create good topic about crypto world such as trading, mining, invest, exchange and so on.. So if you read their topic then your knowledge will increase highly..           

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This information that you provided is enough to make any cryptocurrency beginner have experience about some of the basics in cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin.In my opinion, Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that shapes our future, and we should have a good balance of it.

• +2 1

I think the best way is with bitcoin, his price is high but is the most sure and there are a few chances to lose your money, and there are a lot of information about it.

8 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

especially if it talks about an investment experience

@kenan 1 ofcourse you can find out about trading, investment and mining topic made by expert member in this forum.. Also if you want you can look intinto russian section to gain knowledge by translate their language to english.. But english section has enough information right now..              

• +1 1

In every thing you have plan to try it would be better to make some understanding first about it, so I will advice that you must try first this forum so that you could gain some knowledge at the same time you will earn some money. In that way, you will encounter some tips and other platform that you can use to earn huge amount of money like trading. It should always be start from the basic, before going to complex part of the crypto world.

You have to learn 

First thing try to know what is cryptocurrancy ? trading ? coins ?  and why i will buy and sell it 

second go to coinmarketcap and look the listing of coins, his prices and the volume trade

Third learn more about exchange and what is the best plaforms and wallets ?

After all these you shoud to choose an coin and go to trade

Good luck

thank you buddy for this elaborating put up for to begin with looking for cryptocurrency marketplace entry and what are the important thing things that we maintain in thoughts and those are very important too. which you for doing this for all contributors as they will be enlightened by using studying this

• +1 1