Bull Run and Bear Run (bull market and bear market) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Bull Run and Bear Run (bull market and bear market)

Actually I didn't know about these two things. I first heard from your topic and even after the comments of those who are here, I understood a lot.Many have commented that it could be two months later I have heard it but still not sure

Thank you for this clear information and this information should be known to everyone, especially those who work in trading.

these terms are used a lot in the analysis of the market, and new members to crypto should learn them to understand trading analysis more, thanks for this information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Many people rely on these analyzes in order to achieve profits when low and high the price of currencies by buying and selling at the right time.

Most people buy when the price goes down, sell when it goes up and, thanks to that, they make good profits

The difficult thing about this issue is finding out when the time of the falling market comes and when the bull market is up and it takes experience to determine this successfully

Life is great and enjoy it

The two main term of any financial markets are bull run and bearish run. Bull runs means when prices of all market in green color and increases with the passage of time. And same on the other hand bearish trend means when prices constantly decreased and investors suffering into loss. 

thanks for clearing fact about bull as well bear market , I know good about bull run , when any coin gain More than 10-20% in market within week or month then we can say that coin is in bull run mode , we can took bear run alternative of bull run 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful and important information for everyone I did not know the meaning of these terms but I was able to understand them perfectly thanks to their subject

Good explanations! This words are most popular and they are the ones who gives us profit more than other words. We should understand the meaning of this words and keep them in mind so that we can understand the right time to buy or sell our coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, I am waiting for the declining market until it reaches its lowest value, and then I buy these shares, and then I wait for these shares to rise when their value increases.
I am trying to find out the lowest value the stock will reach by noticing the support points from the market chart for this currency.

If in the case of trading the name of the bear in social media or chats that relate to trading, this means that the market is declining and that bears have made their movements. And if you hear about the bull, this means that the market knows a rise in the price of any bulls' movements. In the field of trading there are many concepts that you should know in order not to take any step that exposes you to loss

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/8/2020 at 9:29 AM, stuntdila said:

Bull Run   – a market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying. A bull market is a market that is on the rise and is economically sound,
                    while a bear market is a market that is receding, where most stocks are declining in value. Although some investors are "bearish," the
                    majority of investors are "bullish." The stock market, as a whole, has always posted returns.

Bear Market  – a market in which share prices are falling, encouraging selling.A bear market is a condition in which securities prices fall 20% or more
                          from recent highs amid widespread pessimism and negative investor sentiment

But what's do you think, which is the mostly tradable market, the bullish market or the bearish market? for me I see the bearish market are the mostly tradable because if you look the price chart, it have more fallen price chart than bullish chart.