How to find best airdrop - Page 2 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

26 minutes ago, Richard said:

Entering the stock exchange is not easy needs terms plus money I will not waste my time playing them if they are not on the stock exchange

Building a working platform and getting other projects to sign up and reward their own coins is a lot harder than getting on an exchange. And they have done it all with and ICO or investors. they have built it on their own and that's what I really like about the project.

34 minutes ago, Richard said:

Entering the stock exchange is not easy needs terms plus money I will not waste my time playing them if they are not on the stock exchange

yea , but i still not understand became on stock exchange , iam find free airdrop and not use money.  likes in site new project because on there have more give program airdrop.

44 minutes ago, Kiribuya said:

I usually look for airdrops on the web https://en.tokenairdrop.org, I think a lot of airdrops are updated there every day, I advise you to try it because Good review from me

thanks for sharing guys we will try it , and this new a away alternatif airdrop find but i will to review them overall on the site

4 hours ago, papahmuda said:

How do you analyze projects that do airdrops, still it won't help much. I don't really believe in airdrops completely, because airdrops don't all pay and have value. That's what makes me not want to participate in airdrop.

im always to analyze the project if any program airdrop ,first learn the coin or token was listed on exchange or not if the token is new before to be part review and chek the team the project ,support from community and demand on the airdrop .

1 hour ago, papahmuda said:

What you do is the right thing to do. I also usually do that, but after analyzing the project and in my opinion is good. It turned out that the project failed to compete and was indeed of little interest.

im learn before be participate demand in the airdrop on project , if very well i will join it guys , and than we must learn more site airdrop so we selected the legit airdrop .

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Good airdrop is hard to find now, an airdrop like stellar on blockchain.com, additional coin on coin base like BAT, ZEcash, and others was profitable airdrop

Grab your BTC free

https://r.adbtc.top/87913

21 minutes ago, pageraji said:

Good airdrop is hard to find now, an airdrop like stellar on blockchain.com, additional coin on coin base like BAT, ZEcash, and others was profitable airdrop

Grab your BTC free

https://r.adbtc.top/87913

im late for stellar airdrop guys and then must have a github account , BAT im still not participate next i will participate thanks for sharing.

You will not know a valuable airdrop before verifying the entire project. You have to research it yourself. Don't waste your time on airdrops that only take your data.

2 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

People who are interested with airdrops are just wasting their time and effort because 99.99% of them would not have any value at all with most majority not reaching even a single one exchange. Now if anyone insists then the best thing to do is to join only the airdrop from a good bounty published in BTT forum. 

yea , but you can try it the site in above or want to get experience in week time and became and participate and you can choices because on there have more categories airdrop.

I suggest you stop looking for airdrops and if you insist, then i advice to be careful. A lot of airdrops you there are scams. there were times when most airdrops were Legit, not these days.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

point no. 1 is difficult in my opinion because sometimes a project that is considered to be good does not rule out the possibility of a worthless airdrop result. So be careful, in my opinion, maybe airdrops held by famous exchanges are usually more secure because I've also been able to get airdrop coins whose job is to tweet only once and the results exceed 3 weeks of signature campaign revenue 😂

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

11 minutes ago, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

I didn't know why all airdrop pays only on MyEtherWallet and not another wallet on ETH provider like Coinbase or Xapo how are may be more secure from MyEtherWallet.

you can find the airdrop with more categories , but so far in airdrop many airdrop use erc20 And MyEtherWallet is compatible guys.

1 hour ago, sanuy said:

Searching the Internet you can find those who have been deceived in this wave. They say that when this airdrops ask for a stake its above $10 is considered scam.

Yes, most of airdorps are a scam, and mostly those that ask from you to enter private key or seed.
You should never enter anything on websites, even your email is a risk

Edited by hexwin

16 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes, most of airdorps are a scam, and mostly those that ask from you to enter private key or seed.
You should never enter anything on websites, even your email is a risk

Right! I have the special email address made for airdrops, twitter account, facebook account, and in general all social networks. Nothing personal is disclosed in airdrops.

Thanks for the info.i think most of the airdrop are fake, I have a an airdrop channel group where I post only legit listed on cmc airdrop... join link for more airdrop thanks

t.me/sweetdollar

On 10/20/2019 at 3:20 AM, Dprincebh said:

You don't have to do all that, there are already many airdrop provider that has done so for you

thank you guys for your share, yea i will participate in more airdrop so its no problem becuase airdrop its free

Usually most airdrops do not pay or pay coins, but by then they are already worth a penny, so it is a waste of time(in most cases), but thanks for the information

The last airdrop that I followed was klay on the upbit exchange and it can be around 100 $. In choosing Airdrop, you need to be careful because not all are valuable 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

3 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Yeah it's free and like it's not free because you invest your time in it and don't invest your time wrongly with it. Research and join, Don't join directly

thats right thank for sharing your experience , i will do it and research again for better to make earning on airdrop better .

58 minutes ago, Dayak kota said:

Airdrop are free coins available. Airdrop is a marketing strategy method to increase awareness of the use of coins to related parties, ranging from investors to cryptocurrency observers ...

yes airdrop is strategy marketing to gain more participate for supporting the project , and i think with support from community that make value will growth .

but in crypto we still to learn overall and must to be analysis.

1 minute ago, mando7 said:

Is it in your opinion that most of the Aberdrub sincere or that many of them are not sincere? Generally working out is tiring and it's worth trying already

i dont understant guys for your ask ,in above is the site of part airdrop channel guys if you want to try , you can lets to start and go to the site .

Sometimes we get nice airdrop, but in these days almost are scams. As the posters who suggested are correct and they have tested by themselves. I too say that Airdrops are crap and they will send you shit tokens or coins further wasting your time in believing those coins.

6 minutes ago, Fouaddoss said:

Thank you . This topic is very useful for those who do not know the field , But the problme in Airdrops sometimes Just be a trick and don't pay you anything

ok guys , soon or next time im happy if i can create channel airdrop with a good analysis and will make all friend happy together to earn more.

14 hours ago, Starpark said:

Are you sure there are still high-quality airdrops today? most tokens are distributed very little and the price is very cheap.

must to analysis guys for want to find , if on there is high quality we must is still analysis , and we can find more airdrop from little until a big earn .

On 10/16/2019 at 9:01 PM, Jajak said:

sometimes airdrops are not reliable either, because airdrops are not free or conditional, so if you meet the easy requirements I will recommend to friends

Not sometimes, but most of the time are not reliable its so that I don't know if there are still airdrops that are legit in the market, but I am hoping that there is still.