How to find best airdrop - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Edited by sidik7
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

If you really want to follow an airdrop you have to be vigilant. Follow good crypto sources on Twitter, facebook or visit their official page or follow their team and you will be receiving exact news about airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, devpols2 said:
airdrop CoinDeal The CDL is an internal exchange token that was created to create additional functionality within the cryptocurrency exchange platform that is CoinDeal. The token will allow for lower fees, more crypto and fiat pairings, as well as staking the token via CoinDeal to i.e. lower your market maker fee to even 0.0000%.
  1. Register at www.coindeal.com
  2. Go through the stages of the verification process
  3. Log in to your account
  4. Check the wallet.

100 free tokens will be given to you automatically

START: July 6, 2019

END : December 11, 2019

yaps that opportunity  to all friend to getting guys , thanks for sharing i will follow your step by step i think Coindeal is simple airdrop and easy to participate.

lets to participate.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Caporetto said:

airdrop websites are a pretty smart way to do this. I'm also developing an airdrop website. I hope to open it soon. It's nice that people still participate in these websites. I think there's still hope.

• +5 2

39 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

If you have enough time or you are spendig free time then you can join airdrop otherwise don't join in airdrop.because this time most airdrop are fake or you can't earn trx fee from airdrop.though there few airdrop is legit.

so we must to selectif for choice the airdrop guys ,and learn and view overall on the proggress for airdrop so we can easy analyse the legit airdrop if will participate.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

To find the best airdrop network, find a person or channel where air drop it posting everyday. There are some facebook groups and whatsap groups where we can find some good leads. If a person make 90% success rate then you can believe him and follow his/her referral link to join airdrop program. There are many legit guys who are running group and channels for airdrops and bounty programs. But be sure never share your information in such groups because your privacy is very much important and you should not compromise in this regard. When join airdrop be sure it not asking too much personal info.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

23 hours ago, sidik7 said:

There are a many airdrops, and some is scam some is legit and good.

But there are requirements which you must to do to get that airdrop and you must to wait for that airdrop there are few offers which give you coins instant.

And I try to find only strong airdrops like Blockchain for Stellar or Huobi wallet for Litecoin etc.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

thanks for reccomendation , i now about stellar it must have account github to join the airdrop and must follow the rule on the program .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, sidik7 said:

thank you for this notice, I will try to follow the airdrop that you suggest, hopefully paying and long-term

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Jajak said:

thank you for this notice, I will try to follow the airdrop that you suggest, hopefully paying and long-term

yaps in above you can find more site  , because all friend same share site airdrops guys in above tips always diligent to find more site airdrop to growth your earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, sidik7 said:

yaps in above you can find more site  , because all friend same share site airdrops guys in above tips always diligent to find more site airdrop to growth your earning.

sometimes airdrops are not reliable either, because airdrops are not free or conditional, so if you meet the easy requirements I will recommend to friends

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Richard said:

Registering in these Airdrop is a waste of time I used to register in the past, but without interest I registered in more than 200 AirDrop and did not benefit anything

There is a new type of airdrop I found that rewards you for playing a game. Its a gamedrop. The name of the coin is AGR and the game is Agareum. They are gamedropping their own coin right now and then they will start adding in third party coins. Looks very promising I think.

• +1 1

I've done a lot of airdrops, today I only do the ones that I really see that can be true, as I find out, researching the project, the team, and especially researching the source from which I saw the release. But I still find it a good opportunity to earn some coins, despite the market's disbelief in this regard.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

i learn about more airdrop project and i participate in more airdrop so far still not recevied but i getting more knowledge how to find and selected airdrop legit.

• +5 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, omaryhonrm said:

I love airdrops i participate in all airdrops that i see in twitter reddit facebook and other web site

most of theme is airdropalert i think is the best and legit

good luck for everyone

How much money do you get from Airdrop? I don't think it is a lot and even a lot of projects are scams so even if you participate in the airdrop you will not receive money. So maybe finding legit airdrop is important. Where do you find legit airdrops?

• +1 1

Thank you for this. Finding airdrops is like my favourite hobby as sad as this is. I love taking part. Fi do g out abiut new coins and tokens and being able to say we were involved at the beginning. I'll be going through these tonight thanks. 

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, sidik7 said:

Thanks buddy, thats very usefull, but we have problem right now about reward value from airdrop, I ever join airdrop with value less than 1$, do you have experience same with me?

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

Thanks buddy, thats very usefull, but we have problem right now about reward value from airdrop, I ever join airdrop with value less than 1$, do you have experience same with me?

yes , i try became on new airdrop in my experience i get little amount likes 0.01$ ,0.1$ 2$ 3$ in airdrop but this is will make me getting more experince and study for better in future. and work hard to find more airdrop.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for this info..i have a friend that telling me that his friend buy a house thru airdrop income...now i start also join airdrop hope im lucky as my friend  story

3 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

There are some of legit airdrop suppliers like airdrop alert and others. You can trust airdrop alert it was my first place when I was a newbie

Can u give that site airdrop alert? I need more airdrop..its help a lot of me..we can earn this with no capital and if the price increase we are very lucky to have this coin by airdrops

• +1 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:49 AM, Richard said:

If this game pays you for playing, this is good, but the question is whether that currency existed in one of the platforms to sell there

They have made it known from the start that they are not going onto an exchange until q1 of 2020...I have no problem with that as I am just filling my bags until then...and the thing I like is that whatever you win goes into your wallet on the site right away. no waiting for them to drop to you in a few months.

• +3 1