How to find best airdrop - Page 7 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

You are correct, but many airdrops are scams and you have to be very careful. But if it is not a scam, it would give you a lot of money, of course if that currency were worth more than 1 dollar.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

If you need best airdrop you must follow legit crypto currency site. If you follow here you get your best airdrop.

90% of the airdrops result in scam or fraudulent events, on this way i think that we just need to try each one because we dont know who is better or who will be a good airdrop.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:57 PM, M Aqeel said:

If you really want to follow an airdrop you have to be vigilant. Follow good crypto sources on Twitter, facebook or visit their official page or follow their team and you will be receiving exact news about airdrops.

Which are the best that already pay, its 2020 remember, and which is the best airdrop you ever been, and how much money can I make,  I follow a few sources to know and Facebook, but it’s difficult to see what happens when the news comes from the beginning.

1 minute ago, veimaralex said:

90% of the airdrops result in scam or fraudulent events, on this way i think that we just need to try each one because we dont know who is better or who will be a good airdrop.

Most of the airdrops that I been, are for a few bucks, and some very dificult to trade or exchange, it seems that obviously is the money for the game but it can be good money if you are smart.

• +5 1

It is a difficult question to answer. Building a job platform and getting other projects to sign up and
reward their own coinsis much more difficult than participating in an exchange. And they have done it 
all with an ICO or investors. They have built it on their own and that's what I really like about 
the project

On 10/15/2019 at 7:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

I find your information very interesting, before doing any airdrop I did not pay so much attention to the project itself, but it can be useful, for me it is a way to generate good profits, the question is to get good airdrops

we must search and view overall on the proggress for airdrop carefully , then find and select a legit airdrop .
There are a many airdrops, and some is scam some is legit and good

the thing more basic to start in this cryptoworld, is the information and the learning, always have to look for information, read all you can about cryptos and with that base, you can understand and find the correct information for you, one of this are the airdrops and bounties, always learning about new things about crypto.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Thanks for the information friend, I hope to find good airdrops, although the ones I enter are the ones that youtubers upload

On 15/10/2019 at 7:59, sidik7 said:

hoy quiero compartir mi experiencia aquí para encontrar más airdrop, muchas personas en el mundo muy interesadas se volvieron en airdrop e impactarán la obtención de ingresos en un mes, pero debemos aprender la estrategia para encontrar el mejor airdrop.

• Primero piensa que debes estudiar o aprender el proyecto en general y luego ser útil para todas las personas del mundo.
  • luego puede encontrar airdrop en cualquier sitio como este airdrops.io y https://airdropking.io/en/ hasta ahora más información airdrop allí es muy útil, puede probarlo allí
  • siga toda la tarea allí y complete más airdrop para obtener más ganancias.

Actualización, creo un canal para todos los amigos, se convirtió en t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

si todos los amigos tienen más airdrop en el sitio, comparta aquí y busquemos juntos más airdrop

To find good airdrop, you must have very active people or pages in your social networks that are a good source of information for airdrop, mostly on Twitter is where you can find the most trusted projects to participate. On the other hand, the airdrops endorsed by recognized exchanges are already well structured projects in which it is essential to participate.

Thanks for this informative post. I often used to join crypto airdrops and bounty campaigns. Airdrops are worth joining, because they may get a lot of worth after they are listed in exchanges and trading for the coins/tokens are started, but still there are downsides to it, the majority of airdrops these days are scam and only meant for phishing through emails and other social media websites. For joining, I mostly follow airdrops.io and airdropbob.com, they mostly sponsor legit and paying airdrops.

Thank you, and there is also an addition to the list of advertising channels dedicated to AirDrops. I think its airdrop is also good. I have subscribed to Airdrops from their AirDrops or three and received my token

To find best airdrop you need to search, search, and search. And you will find it, maybe not immediately, but you will. Good way to find it is telegramm chanels. Try to find good one, that's it.

Finding best airdrop is the most difficult task nowdays everyone join airdrop today but majority airdrop got scam.The best solution to find legit airdrop is doing research about the airdrop project before joining but it is quite difficult to research everything about airdrop for most people so in my opinion the airdrop that promise big profit in less time is always a scam

On 10/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, sidik7 said:

Thanks for the this really useful sharing my friend. I added the sites to my favourites. Thanks again.

• +1 1

Usually through websites, emails and groups related to the subject such as those on the Discord and Telegram platforms, each project is different and it depends on them which one is to the public. Like the recently launched airdrop by Yobit which is in the verification process.

If it is better to search for airdrops on pages that have at least a little reliability, in the case of social networks on YouTube or Telegram there is airdrop spam that many turn out to be scam and disappoint the audience.

Thank you very much, I will review the links you shared

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

For me the best way to find an airdrop is to keep an eye on the social network groups, in telegram mainly because when there is a good airdrop the whole community is mobilized and kept informed about such airdro 

With so much airdrop every day it is very difficult to find real airdrops, everything is to investigate the projects and reputation or if you have already airdropped that page before and have paid