Hacked! How to know? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Hacked! How to know?

I have posted almost everything and i finally find a way to exactly know the way of get the infection in system. First of all there is no any serious hacker that use Ethical hacking techniques to trap your just 500-1000 dollars because its very dangerous and risky. So such illegal things can only done with RAT Remote Administration Tools or Client Server Model Tool. These operate in both. For PC, Cybergate is using most for Android or IOS ahmyth is using most by phishers. These names i told for educational purpose only.

So There are many ways to find the client file which is actually malicious virus that connect your PC and save all your pass list and key typings and make a text log and send to phisher every 1 second. You can find in task manager in backend processes and remove the file from root. But still it not save.

When a client install in your system it control these following actions;

• Disable your antivirus first but you feel that its working but in actual its not.
  • Disable your firewall
  • Disable signature verification ( It identify the source of application before installation and if detect any issue it show a confirmation in most cases such as "publisher: unknown"
  • Open posrt 1100, 100, 1600, 1861 etc. or any custom port ( we will discuss in end)
  • install randomly in your PC where it hards to find.

All the quoted actions perform by the client model which actually completed in just 1-2 seconds 😄 

Here is main concept of Port, if he setup port 1100 and if it open then connection being established and he spying every activity of you. But if some case it fail then the script work in every restart or every startup and try to open port and 99% cases ports open successfully after 24-48 hours. So if you think its hard to find virus file and all other operation then just login to your router or Modem and login with given information. Search google how to setup port on you XXMODEM Model/NameXX, once you get then disable all ports except gmail,facebook,whatsapp. You should not open any other port except these. I mean use proxy software to block all ports except these. Also close btc torrent or utorrent port or utorrent software if you are not using it. Once you block all incoming or outgoing ports except wapp,fb,gmail then you are safe and should not worry and trade happily 🙂 .

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Or you could use an old laptop or computer, for crypto related stuff, and dont do anything else on it, websites etc , thats what i do. Its cheaper to buy old laptop than get hacked and lose all.

It would be easy to find out for anyone who has experience in the field
But the novice will find it difficult
This is the best thing to learn the basics of protection and what are the most important and most popular ways to hack to avoid them

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

It would be easy to find out for anyone who has experience in the field
But the novice will find it difficult
This is the best thing to learn the basics of protection and what are the most important and most popular ways to hack to avoid them

Thats what i want to say, everyone would must learn the security and protection tip. Don't follow Youtube because its only 99% fake videos so nullbyte is quite fair for all tips. First learn how it work then learn how to face it. Then a user will able to make a secure environement while trading. Your money is hard earned and every member must perform these security tips before they doing anything. If someone thought its just minor issue then don't think in such way. Security is very important.

6 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I once installed an educational application for a school and a client file was detected by Kaspersky antivirus. I thought it was safe, but after reading the contents of your topic, I now became wary of client files. Thank you

it does not matter that it only work with client file. Once client connected it activate more files and be sure to check backend processes in task manager. There sometimes 3-5 tasks running from unknown resources. So i'm sure this can be .jar file or .exe file. Better if you block the ports. 

Safety check is very important, be sure to check the firewall is open or not. Be sure your antivirus works for detecting viruses. If your receive any incoming notification that never you seen then not open it.

1 minute ago, Starpark said:

Can you provide a tutorial with pictures on how to block port? I feel bad for fear of losing coins when accessing my wallet online. Or you can provide a web url about it

You should follow null byte or simply google it that how to block selective ports in modem. 

This can only be done once you have access to router or ISP modem. Simply login and check for ports. As far as i know, some ISP have option to block ports from Admin panel but for some you will need software. This is easy task, simply follow port forwarding in your admin panel then you will see many options. Follow this link and if you need any assistance just reply or get quote.

I think if they ask for your private password or private keys, i think it's common sense that they tryna hack you. well i dont fall for those tricks. you just need common sense. 

Android and IOS have special security on RAT. from what I learned, about hacking almost everything starts from carelessness, because so far and I see that security for cyber especially RAT is strict and anti-virus also continues to grow. I'm sure users or developers always do updates on the devices they use.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, Starpark said:

I once installed an educational application for a school and a client file was detected by Kaspersky antivirus. I thought it was safe, but after reading the contents of your topic, I now became wary of client files. Thank you

There are errors that happen sometimes, clean programs that the protection program considers viruses, and sometimes there are some viruses that the protection program does not see , we need to be more carefull . 

Indeed this is very dangerous, I have already discovered that there are many open ports in the device, which the user does not know anything about, and these ports are the ones that hackers enter through the victim's machine and plant malicious programs. So all ports on the device must be closed.

This information and advice is very valuable and important, thank you my friend, I think all measures of protection and safety must be taken in order not to be easy prey to the hackers and regret after that.

Your computer's password no longer works
Your computer's settings have changed drastically without your input
File contents have been changed
Some of your external devices (such as cameras, microphones, or GPS devices) seem to be powered on even when you are not using it.