Crypto vs Banks - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

According to my own opinion, no one knows how many years or time cryptotalk currency platform will last for but we hope it will still survive till infinity, with the current situation between bank and cryptotalk currency platform I think Crypto currency is more preferable and reliable to me than bank because of the values and benefits which it's has more than bank 

In recent years we have seen a wide spread of crypto in the world, and that liquidity has reached 1 trillion dollars. All these indicators indicate that crypto in the future may dominate the economic market to get rid of the control of banks. 

• +1 1

yes exactly! even tho its your money but the bank is the one in control they could freeze your account if a police officer tried to mess with you during a case, and ironically one of the reasons banks criticized bitcoin for is its high fees.

No one will win or lose because simply Bitcoin will keep growing and governments won't be able to do anything to stop it since it already passed 40000$ and at the same time Bitcoin won't be able to replace banks because governments won't allow to deal with cryptocurrencies instead of their national currencies 

I believe in the future crypto will has less limits on its use and it will be allowed to shop with it next to fiat money

• +2 1

The rivalry between the two parties is constant. Bitcoin has canceled centralization, trying to counteract encryption by banks and governments in order to maintain their currency and currencies. Perhaps these issues will be addressed in the future and cooperation will be formed between the two sides.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 5:59 PM, Yuki said:

No one will win or lose because simply Bitcoin will keep growing and governments won't be able to do anything to stop it since it already passed 40000$ and at the same time Bitcoin won't be able to replace banks because governments won't allow to deal with cryptocurrencies instead of their national currencies 

I believe in the future crypto will has less limits on its use and it will be allowed to shop with it next to fiat money

The right answer is this, cryptocurrency  or bitcoin and banks are two different things we can't compare this two different things because they have there own networks and algorithms so its not possible to compare centralized and decentralized systems.

Banks and crypto currencies if they will be working together this must form the big interest of crypto currencies to people and makes crypto more popular.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Crypto and some banks have start relating, which some banks have start accepting bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency to make some exchanges. And hopefully in the future blockchain  technology will influence banks and other financial sectors in the world. 

I think its a huge war that we cannot give our predictions on it. As far as we talk about crypto, it is becoming popular undoubtedly day by day. But still we can not say that who will win the war in future.

Bitcoin is decentralized and nothing controls it from any bank or any country, so some countries reject the idea of cryptocurrencies and fight them and I think it is a big mistake because Bitcoin will win and it will become the currency of the future and has a place in the new world so I advise everyone to work on producing bitcoin and keeping it for the future

On 1/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, Janiii said:

I think that banks will simply take Bitcoin into circulation. They will use it like all of us. Bitcoin technology is already at the service of many banks.

But banks when they accept bitcoin, they should also accepting other coins, because the bitcoin supply is very low thats cannot be enough if banks also will be accepting it. 

I see Bitcoin in a continuous development and increase that may overwhelm the banks and become the dominance of all Bitcoin in the world due to the reason being just a personal opinion and a dream that I hope will come true and that the encryption becomes officially approved in all countries

I think that banks are useful in their own way and in those way are better than crypto but in the way that crypto is better than banks are very useful, because crypto gives you financial freedom.

Edited by selfmade

On 10/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, duncun007 said:

I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

This is where I'll be coming in, bitcoin is going to last but I can't say particularly that it's going to win, and there's no competition between the two, just that we love putting them together to compete, they exist in different world and can be converted from one to another making it simple whenever you're going to be needing another version of it. And finally it should be noted that cryptocurrencies has come to stay because they are the future of Technological development

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not right to compare. Both have their own characteristics.  So we need both . As cryptocurrency disappears, not everyone can trust it. On the other hand, everyone can trust the bank  However, crypto is more profitable than banks. 

I think if we use cryptocurrencies through the bank rather than cryptocurrency, that would be fine, and we would have no problem with using crypto in the bank.  But cryptocurrency is seen in many ways that many of us are losing our crypto.  In that case I think I was going to win the bank.

I think the steps that the bank has actually taken with Bitcoin are somewhat important because in the banking system, transactions are conducted through the government, where there is no scam.  However, crypto and bank will become one in the country at a later time.

Crypto vs bank war stars when bitcoin comes in the market bitcoin main purpose is peer to peer technology with no third person involved and less depends on bank  crypto needs your own private key and safe deposits you can make transaction anyone in the world with less fees but with banks your money safe and your transaction more easily banks profit generat mainly on accounts fees transaction fees interest rates and investments but crypto gives less fees and secured that's why crypto kill the banks businesses 

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

Well cryptocurrency is threat to banks, Its because it is more easy to use, like we have direct control on our holdings and we don't need to incur bank fees as well. Well if we look at the history it was originally made with the principal of cutting off the need of banks, third party involvement and etc. It also have very high level of security for which we should thank to its cryptography and distributed infrastructure.

I do not like Banks and I do not trust them , and I think whenever you need to withdraw from your account, they try to stall and delay as much as they can, and when you do not move your account enough they just freeze it , and them make you pay money to activate it , and for me this is a fraud. I think things are better in crypto world but the main thing you should do is to choose a safe and secure wallets.

This is very difficult to explain and it is very debatable. As We know both crypto and Banks have different purposes and uses. After the creation of cryptocurrencies banks trying to engulf the cryptocurrencies market. And things are not willing to regulate these because they think these transactions will harm their profit and interest and they will lack of investments.

In the eyes of ordinary people anything accepted and approved by the government of the day is considered legal. Whatever the government ignores is considered illegal. So just because banks are supported by the government nobody will lose faith in the banks even more f they are in a loss or even if they have plenty of loans recoverable.

I want to tell you that the crypto will be better than the banks because in banks there are many rules of the banks and there are many preparation and people do not like to save their money but I want to tell you that the banks are safe to save your money and in online wallets, your money is not saved.

There would be a huge fight to the top between crypto currencies against the banks. However my guesses are that cryptos would soon take over banks as it is far more powerful and also the dealings are straight and direct. Also the interest rates in banks are becoming  burden these days.

We have been able to observe how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have obtained a lot of acceptance, since they have been an alternative for many people to save their savings and have obtained many benefits beyond what the banks have given